Nickrut goes for a DRIVE

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better- haven't heard any other reports of this type of stuff- except for a little bit of extra poo from a couple people- but this is normal when you adjust to forskolin.....
The poo is normal or what I said is normal? haha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The poo is normal or what I said is normal? haha
A little bit of poo- some people get it, others don't- stomach pain, no- first time I have heard of that:type::dump:

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24:

Sorry I havent updated in long I've been busy and i got sick

Dosing: 3 Drive upon waking, 3 Drive and 3 RPM at 4:00 pm

Last 3 workouts: Pull/Push/Legs

• Strength:Been weak all week from my sickness...but not as bad as i expected. Hope it goes u again tomorrow

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Looking bigger and leaner than ever.
• Pumps/Vascularity: The pump is rediculous always. Muslces hurt due to too large of a pump sometimes
• Endurance: Endurance has been bad while ive been recovering, but ideally itll go back to normal soon.
• Aggression: Aggression still up in the gym. I like it
• Focus: Been focused in all aspects. Good effect
• Libido: Nope
• Muscle Density/Hardening: Muscles getting denser and harder after each workout
• Overall Energy: Energy been down cause of sickness. Has gone up some tho since this week
• Personal Commentary: Still getting back in the swing of things and gianing all my strength back. Tomorrows a pull day so it should be some sign of things to come.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25:

Dosing: 3 Drive upon waking, 3 Drive and 3 RPM at 4:00 pm

Last 3 workouts: Pull
Seated row 4x7
wide grip pull down 4x7 superset with 1 arm cable curl 4x7 each arm
Deadlift 4x7
bent over row 3x7
close grip pull down 4x7 super set with 4x5 under hand striaght bar cable curl superset with 4x5 over hand straight bar cable curl
rope curl - 4x7
random abs throughout

• Strength:Felt good today. Deadlifts raped me though

• Bodyweight/Body Comp: Look leaner than i have in a while. I look big too, maybe due to the all day pump
• Pumps/Vascularity: All day it seems like im pumped. Back got a nice addiitonal pump today
• Endurance: Endurance continues to be up.
• Aggression: still very aggressive.
• Focus: Focus seemed mediocre today. Got distracted a few times.
• Libido: Nope
• Muscle Density/Hardening: still getting dese
• Overall Energy: Felt good today. Was outside walking around for some meeting/bull**** with work and was energized all day.
• Personal Commentary: great workout. been a while since ive done deads and boyyyy did they hurt, but in a good way. Strength got back to where it was before i got sick so thats good. Looking to set some PRs on tuesday.