nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

EPI GH Supplement Facts
EPI GH™
Primeval Labs© Hardcore Series
Increase in lean muscle mass

Increase in lipid oxidation (fat burning)

Increase bone density

Reducing catabolism (muscle loss)

Healing connective tissues and injuries

THIS PRODUCT IS 100% LEGAL & DSHEA COMPLIANT UNDER UNITED STATES PATENT NUMBER US8084446 B2
Experience Unprecedented Gains in Learn, Hard Mass with EPI-GH™

From the hard core innovators at Primeval Labs, comes EPI-GH™, a no-holds barred formula for serious gains in lean mass and strength. This non-proprietary blend harnesses the power of Epiandrosterone and MK-677 at effective doses to promote lean, dry gains and rapid recovery.

Epiandrosterone, the Second Cousin of DHT

First in the lineup of this lean mass augmenter is Epiandrosterone, a legal prohormone with a 2-step conversion from Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is an androgenic hormone that is more potent than testosterone and does not convert to estrogen, which, in turn, promotes a physique-hardening effect and lean, dry gains.

Aside from its anabolic effects, DHT also elicits aggression, mental alertness, and enhanced sexual drive and function, making it one of the most potent Alpha Male androgens.

MK-677: Orally Active Growth Hormone Secretagogue

Secretagogue is the term used to describe a compound that chemically signals the pituitary gland to secrete growth hormones within the body. Unlike other Growth Hormone Peptides that require daily injections, MK-677 is an orally administered growth hormone secretagogue that has been researched and proven in human studies to substantially increase IGF-1 and Growth Hormone in male subjects.

One particular double-blind placebo study resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels in 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months, proving its sustainable efficacy as an oral secretagogue.

Benefits of increased IGF-1

· Increase in lean muscle mass
· Increase in lipid oxidation (fat burning)
· Increase bone density
· Reducing catabolism (muscle loss)
· Healing connective tissues and injuries

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would like to thank PRIMEVALVP and Primeval Labs for giving me a chance to log this product for them and try it out with a honest evaluation. I will be using a 2 caps a day dose. I am not totally sure what to expect yet, but I am hoping that I will increase a bit of lean mass, while bringing in more definition.

I have no set diet, just try to consume a large amount of protein while eating lower carbs. I had thought about changing my diet to merge with epi-gh, but I don't believe it would be fair to change anything if I want a true evaluation of what this product has done.

I don't follow any named workout. I have always done my own thing, try to go heavy as I can for 10-12 reps. I have no spotter, and I workout at home in the mornings at 5am.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
in and FIRST !!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Playing catch up, today will actually be my 4th day on Epi-Gh. No noticeable effects, not sure how long it will take to kick in.

Started Monday 1 cap
Tues 1 cap 4am, 2nd cap 8am
Weds 1 cap 4am 2nd cap 1pm.

I plan on running a dose 4am and 8am, just so happens I forgot I had it in my pocket Wed, which is why the schedule is off.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think I noticed effects after the 3rd or 4th day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Playing catch up, today will actually be my 4th day on Epi-Gh. No noticeable effects, not sure how long it will take to kick in.

Started Monday 1 cap
Tues 1 cap 4am, 2nd cap 8am
Weds 1 cap 4am 2nd cap 1pm.

I plan on running a dose 4am and 8am, just so happens I forgot I had it in my pocket Wed, which is why the schedule is off.
4am another early riser !!!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh ya, up at 4am, workout at 5am. Then make breakfast and make it to work by 6:45.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stats and workouts:

I am 5'11 190lbs, with about 16%bf.

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Legs
Weds-Back
Thurs-Arms
Fri-Shoulders

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning ! 3:53 am just drank my PWO time to go!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I am here to see the gains.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Me to! Felt full throughout the day. Let's hope that continues.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome thanks I look foreword to following along

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I get time this weekend, i'll post up last weeks workouts. Wife has me up early to hit some garage sales. Maybe I get lucky and find more gym equipment. But it will probably be the old boring clothes that it usually is.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't believe 2 caps a day will suppress the system enough to require pct. But I may run a test booster in transition to another cycle of some other product. I have some ara and -epi sitting around in the cabinet as well.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On a side note, the wife decided she would be nice and picked me up pair of these and the bench.

CAM00691.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice!

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4am 1 Cap Epi-GH

5:15am 10-7 Chest workout 30 mins;

Barbell Flat Bench:

185x8, 205x8, 215x5, 205x6, 185x6

Incline Barbell Bench:

135x8, 185x5x2, 155x9

Dumbell Decline Flyes:

50x11, 50x10, 50x8

Pretty good workout, and started feeling sore last night, and today's doms are killer. Felt pumped throughout the day, and I have had some pretty crazy dreams while on this. Took second dose at 8am.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have to wonder as the log continues if anyone else who has tried this if they have increased doms. I haven't changed diet nor my workouts. I do feel a bit more alpha and fuller throughout the day.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No increased DOMS here. If anything I'd say just less soreness in general, despite the increased intensity and weights in the gym.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have to wonder as the log continues if anyone else who has tried this if they have increased doms. I haven't changed diet nor my workouts. I do feel a bit more alpha and fuller throughout the day.
Alpha always good