Nick Trigili Calls Hunter Labrada Lazy!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nick Trigili Calls Hunter Labrada Lazy!

Normally I wouldn’t write an article on this sort of topic. Not only is it cheesy it seems like a weak attempt at grabbing some popcorn headlines. That said this is kind of where the sport is right now. Bodybuilding fans have always liked healthy servings of drama. It just is what it is and it’s been working since the days of Pumping Iron.

The reality is that much of the basis for Trigili’s assessment is that Labrada chooses to consume his chicken in a shake as opposed to cutting it with a knife and transporting it with a fork from plate to mouth. Nick -’it’s still chicken!

👉Article/Video https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/nick-trigili-calls-hunter-labrada-lazy/

👉Article/Video https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/nick-trigili-calls-hunter-labrada-lazy/

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still better than drinking raw chicken breast with egg yolks shake. That's what one Japanese bodybuilder did years ago in an effort to get as shredded as possible. He eventually died from the extreme diet he was doing along with copious amounts of gear and diuretics he was using,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Still better than drinking raw chicken breast with egg yolks shake. That's what one Japanese bodybuilder did years ago in an effort to get as shredded as possible. He eventually died from the extreme diet he was doing along with copious amounts of gear and diuretics he was using,
Bruce Lee use to put raw meat in the blender and drink it too🤮

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bruce Lee use to put raw meat in the blender and drink it too🤮
Yuck! I don't get why people need to use raw meat or raw eggs to get nutrients. You are taking a serious risk with your health like this. Now sushi, I can understand (although I wouldn't blend it!)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yuck! I don't get why people need to use raw meat or raw eggs to get nutrients. You are taking a serious risk with your health like this. Now sushi, I can understand (although I wouldn't blend it!)
Go back when Bruce Lee used to do it I don't think anybody knew any better same thing with the bodybuilder from the Golden era they just assumed that you assimilated your eggs the same way raw and it was easier to drink 10 of them than it was to eat 10 of them. I still occasionally will throw a raw egg or two into my shakes I'm using the shake to make an ice cream or a pudding because I like the way it changes the consistency but it has nothing to do with trying to get extra protein that way

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That chicken shake tho...🤮

I don't think I could do it lol
I did it for 2 months on my 6th meal. If you’ve ever pushed food off season where you’re sick to your stomach and your coach keeps adding more food, it becomes a burden… and trust me you hit a point where its SOOOOO enjoyable to tell yourself you can drink you meal instead of chewing it for 45 mins 😂😂. Plus it’s really not that bad it’s like drinking eggs.. when you take the idea off of your mind that it’s nasty it’s really not. I seasoned it and it litterally taste like a soup!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did it for 2 months on my 6th meal. If you’ve ever pushed food off season where you’re sick to your stomach and your coach keeps adding more food, it becomes a burden… and trust me you hit a point where its SOOOOO enjoyable to tell yourself you can drink you meal instead of chewing it for 45 mins 😂😂. Plus it’s really not that bad it’s like drinking eggs.. when you take the idea off of your mind that it’s nasty it’s really not. I seasoned it and it litterally taste like a soup!
Eating is my strength lol. I'm not sure how high you had to go but I did 4500 a day for 8 weeks straight a few years back. While working on a bench press pr. With that being said though it wasn't 4,500 of clean food. 3000 was clean, 1000 was whatever I wanted and 500 was my post workout shake.

Ive won a couple local eating contests too. 63 chicken wings in 20min and another one was a 8,000 calorie burger and fries meal in a hour lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But idk if I could do 4500 in chicken and rice every day, I imagine that would be rough

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
But idk if I could do 4500 in chicken and rice every day, I imagine that would be rough
Yeah im not doing that anymore and I think this old idea is slowly leaving bodybuilding.
Im having bagels with my eggs in the morning, chicken and potatoes, chicken rice , low sugar cereals post workout and cream of rice last meal. Much more fun and just as efficient. Makes 5k calories much easier to eat! Can’t believe you did eating contests haha that’s so cool 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah im not doing that anymore and I think this old idea is slowly leaving bodybuilding.
Im having bagels with my eggs in the morning, chicken and potatoes, chicken rice , low sugar cereals post workout and cream of rice last meal. Much more fun and just as efficient. Makes 5k calories much easier to eat! Can’t believe you did eating contests haha that’s so cool 😂
Love bagels. When I'm trying to put size on I do 2 ham, 2egg and cheese on bagels X2
Or a overnight oats bowl

Instead of chicken and rice I put chicken, Greek yogurt and spinach in wraps and take them to work, il eat a PBJ before my workout with a coffee. Drink a shake post workout, eat whatever the family is having for dinner and make high protein ice cream or pudding of dessert. It's only when cutting I really pay attention to the details. Gaining and putting on size I feel like it's the easier part just eat more. Most people can eat more food not many people enjoy starving though lol.

Good trick if your not hungry is to add something to a meal that's always appetizing, so you don't want to eat chicken and rice for that fifth meal or the fifth time today right before you eat that meal have like a Reese's peanut butter cup or some kind of candy that's really savory something you like. It'll get your mouth watering and it'll make you hungry again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
in the 80's the guys were doin tuna and diet coke shakes lol
I know, I think fouid mentioned it before. I never understood why tuna was so popular. Everyone's response is it's cheap but if you think about how a can is only 4oz it's like $4 per lb. Lots of places sell chicken breast for 1.99-2.99a pound, pork chops 199-2.99lb, ground beef 2.99-3.99lb.

They could have had so many different options LOL. I realize today's prices are different back then but I looked up all the information and it still breaks down in a similar fashion if you just bought the goddamn chicken breasts or pork chops it would have been cheaper than the tuna per lb

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
right, but then you would have to cook it.
thats what makes tuna awesome for a fast clean source.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trust me. I never liked the idea of blending tuna! HAHAHA crazy sumbishes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
trust me. I never liked the idea of blending tuna! HAHAHA crazy sumbishes
If I'm in a hurry I go to BJ's wholesale I don't know if you guys know what that is or not depending on where you live but there are 3 lb roasted chickens are still $4.99 they've never changed the price all these years. They actually lose money on everyone they sell but they've vowed to keep the price the same because it gets customers in the store.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I'm in a hurry I go to BJ's wholesale I don't know if you guys know what that is or not depending on where you live but there are 3 lb roasted chickens are still $4.99 they've never changed the price all these years. They actually lose money on everyone they sell but they've vowed to keep the price the same because it gets customers in the store.
6.99 here for those.. another great choice indeed