the flying omaplata is crazy

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to find the Aurelio and Hazelett armbars.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
That omoplata is insanity. I would love to pull that **** off in competition.

DaTruthMMA

DaTruthMMA

Awards
yeah flying omaplata is crazy, but very hard to perform in a real match. maybe in a competition, but not in an MMA fight. too difficult imo.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao, you'd have to be an idiot to try that in an MMA fight. That's like taking yourself down for funzies.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plus, Gi's are not allowed by most AC in the US.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Ishida's armbar was nasty. I hope he'll be fighting Thomson next.

DaTruthMMA

DaTruthMMA

Awards
Lmfao, you'd have to be an idiot to try that in an MMA fight. That's like taking yourself down for funzies.
Not trying to knock on you dude, but crazy subs and other acts have been tried in MMA some successful others FAIL.

That's not even counting Chonan's flying heel hook on A Silva.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I know people have tried it, but it's still a dumb idea. Personally, I feel that high percentage moves should be the way to go, not crasy stuff.

I like the double fisted gorilla punch, and that cartwheel to pass would be ****ing sick if pulled off right.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Aurelio and Hazelett had two of the best armbars in MMA, as did Ishida in Strikeforce. That Flying Oma is cool, but it would never work.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hazelett's the man. He's young and amazingly talented. He had Kos in some trouble too. Can't wait to see more of him.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hazelett's the man. He's young and amazingly talented. He had Kos in some trouble too. Can't wait to see more of him.
His fight with Kos was one of my favorites of the year. That fight brought out the best in both of them. If Kos fought like that all the time I could actually cheer for him.