NHL

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Big fan here,…had to get my workout in tonight tho…My team finally won a ‘ship a few years ago, and my entire family couldn’t have been happier…The Washington Capitals!

Grew up playing ice and roller…Still get out there once in a while for some pickup hockey.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Big fan here,…had to get my workout in tonight tho…My team finally won a ‘ship a few years ago, and my entire family couldn’t have been happier…The Washington Capitals!

Grew up playing ice and roller…Still get out there once in a while for some pickup hockey.
Nice, Ovechkin is a beast and so fun to watch!

Last night’s game was pretty sloppy on CO end, kinda expected after their game 2 shutout. Hard to keep that pace, especially at Tampa.

There’s a rink 15 miles away from me that has pickup and league games. I’d love to make some time for it again, best sport hands down.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
used to live on a lake. we would flood the ice and make giant rinks that were perfect like a Zamboni had come through.
I don't think my back or knees would put up with the shenanigans we used to pull on skates. but I do love hockey!

Go Avs!!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
used to live on a lake. we would flood the ice and make giant rinks that were perfect like a Zamboni had come through.
I don't think my back or knees would put up with the shenanigans we used to pull on skates. but I do love hockey!

Go Avs!!
Hell yeah! Pond hockey was where it all began for me. Really got the itch now to join a mens league. I need more hours in a day man lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s go Avs! Shut em down at home. Pour that salt in Tampa’s wound….

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
f*cking EPIC!
Haven’t been this stoked since I was a kid! That last period our defense was the best I’ve ever seen. Cake Makar got weighed down with trophies this year. Only 23 years old, he’s in for a wild ride!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Misfit28 General Chat 25
Sports Talk 17
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12
Sports Talk 56