next stack

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
pak,stak,pump,mstak, also some beta alaine, creatine gluatimine etc. what do you guys think? I train at 1030am any advice on timing?

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
thats a ton of pills bro lol

took them all universal is a great company

good luck

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Pak - with first meal of the day

M-Stak - 45 minutes prior to training; remove the red pill and save it for a rainy day; take M-Stak at the same time each day whether you train or not for best results

Pump - 30 minutes prior to training; do NOT remove the red pill; some take Pump only on training days while others take it every day (it's up to you)

Stak - between your two last meals of the day; take Stak at the same time each day whether you train or not for best results

Glutamine - combine 5g with creatine mono and beta-alanine, mix it in some 100% grape juice, and take your Pump with it; you should also take at least 5g (some recommend up to 10g) before bed

I suggested removing the red stim pill from M-Stak because Pump has a stim pill, too. No need to overdo it that early in the morning.

Just my $0.02....

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
that sounds really good dead thanks for the advice, i was gonna run stak in mstaks place but taking the stak with my last two meals, being its a test booster, could possibly help with sleep and recovery.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
The main reason I'd take M-Stak in the morning with your current schedule is because that stuff always makes me hungry and thirsty. I wouldn't want to incease my appetite only in the evening. And, yes, Stak may help with recovery and sleep. My reasoning is that T levels tend to diminish in the late afternoon/evening so that may be an optimal time to take Stak.

Adjust the timing as you may. My suggestions are just that: suggestions. Take 'em for what they're worth...

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
You can run the Stak/M-stak a few different ways:

1. Stak 30-45min prewO; M-stak 3-4hrs apart from Stak
2. M-stak preWO; Stak before bed

I typically take M-stak between meals 1 and 2 because I always get that hunger boost, so I want to take advantage of it all day long. And Staks will get ya a nice hormone spike preWO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7