Next stack recommendations

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, last spring I ran CEL stack ( AE, m test, stano plex) with a very clean diet and achieved excellent results - I lost approx 30lb and became much stronger. Towards the tail end of this, I injured my arms with too much weight. It was from doing assisted T rows or skullcrushers, which caused either tennis elbow or some type of tendonitis and I couldn’t lift for a while. I spent fall and summer in recovery, and I gained 10lb from lenient diet and minimal exercise. I have finally started lifting again a few weeks ago and I’m ready to add supplements back into the mix. My favorite supplement is stano plex (epi andro) but my concern is the drying effect - I do not want to aggravate my arms or make them vulnerable to issues again. I have my own gym setup now with a full rack and plan to do more cardio/HIIT workouts rather than low rep heavy weight workouts. My goal is to get stronger while dropping a few pounds.

So in general, I’m deciding on if I want to try the CEL stack again or something else that may be better on the tendons and joints (like HTP Anavar or similar). Any recommendations of HTP or BSL products. Basically open to try anything but I want to minimize the risk of flaring up or re-injuring my arms.

TLDR version:
33 y/o, experienced supp/ph user, recovering from tendonitis. Goal is burning fat and getting stronger, but not sure if epi andro will dry out the arms too much and flare up tendonitis. Open to stack recommendations

thanks

Last edited:
CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get tennis elbow flare ups as well. EpiAndro is one of my favorite legal compounds and it doesn't seem to effect my elbows. Here's how I learned to avoid major flare ups. Skull crushers I love but just can't do them anymore. Maybe if I went really lite but what's the point of that right. Exercises that start with my elbow cocked back give me the most grief. I stick with close grip bench press, weighted or bodyweight parallel bar dips, and rope pressdowns as my primary tricep movements. An elbow sleeve seems to help as well. Anytime I start to feel like I'm getting a little flare up I rub my elbow down with Voltaran (OTC arthritis cream) for a few days and it clears up.

As for stack recommendations. Besides the EpiAndro the 11KT based compounds like IML transdermal gel work great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats a great stack .. firstly good luck on the recovery and amazing results.

My thoughts:

i dont believe stano or other dhea/andro ( excluding 1andro ) produtcs play that big role in drying joints as people think.
i think its more of when stuff works.. you start to push your body to extreme limits ( lifting heavier weights) and sometimes it doesn't work out.

but def take it light and experiment with stuff .. Anabolic Effect / Mtest can be run all year along ..so i think that would be a great start .. if you can stock up see how you feel on it for 8 weeks if good can throw in your stano plex

i do love SNS joint support XT and if you wanted to try something different SNS optimize-T

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get tennis elbow flare ups as well. EpiAndro is one of my favorite legal compounds and it doesn't seem to effect my elbows. Here's how I learned to avoid major flare ups. Skull crushers I love but just can't do them anymore. Maybe if I went really lite but what's the point of that right. Exercises that start with my elbow cocked back give me the most grief. I stick with close grip bench press, weighted or bodyweight parallel bar dips, and rope pressdowns as my primary tricep movements. An elbow sleeve seems to help as well. Anytime I start to feel like I'm getting a little flare up I rub my elbow down with Voltaran (OTC arthritis cream) for a few days and it clears up.

As for stack recommendations. Besides the EpiAndro the 11KT based compounds like IML transdermal gel work great.
Does IML have 11-kt?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
give Ursa major and Epichaos a whirl. they are much beloved in the community and will produce excellent results
I second the Ursa Major, it's great. Haven't tried Epichaos (yet).

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does IML have 11-kt?
I'm pretty sure they do or at least they did at one time it was the black series I believe. I've only used the Apex Alchemy Kronos though. Going through the bottles I have left in my stash now.

I second the URSA and Epichaos. Good stuff!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure they do or at least they did at one time it was the black series I believe. I've only used the Apex Alchemy Kronos though. Going through the bottles I have left in my stash now.

I second the URSA and Epichaos. Good stuff!
Oh, you probably mean Iconic. They have a black series and Ultra Eleven is their 11-kt product. They still have some left, I'm actually running it right now = )

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh, you probably mean Iconic. They have a black series and Ultra Eleven is their 11-kt product. They still have some left, I'm actually running it right now = )
That's what I was thinking of! Thanks!

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Apex Alchemy stack...

Helios worked out great for me. Currently doing Flashpoint and Ursa Major.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apex Alchemy stack...

Helios worked out great for me. Currently doing Flashpoint and Ursa Major.
Agreed. That would definitely be a nice set up for an Apex Alchemy stack!

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys!! Will keep an eye out for the next Apex sale :love:. I’ll take a look at IF products too. I haven’t used a transdermal yet but have only read great things about them

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys posting an update. In week 2 of running stano plex 900mg / day with betancourt andro rush and 240mg laxo supp. Using 5% liver and organ support at half dose for general cycle support to help keep BP in check.
I see there’s an apex sale!! I’ve run epi plex before with stano plex and I’m thinking of throwing epichaos into the mix, and maybe another TD. Any recommendations @GQdaLEGEND @LeanEngineer ? So many good options. I’m doing more of a recomp/cut right now with HIIT workouts. Thinking epichaos + helios/triton/flashpoint. Will probably run Hyperion after the stano cycle. Alternatively I could try stanogen and throw in 1ml a day on top of the oral dose. Will just have to keep an eye out for sides.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys posting an update. In week 2 of running stano plex 900mg / day with betancourt andro rush and 240mg laxo supp. Using 5% liver and organ support at half dose for general cycle support to help keep BP in check.
I see there’s an apex sale!! I’ve run epi plex before with stano plex and I’m thinking of throwing epichaos into the mix, and maybe another TD. Any recommendations @GQdaLEGEND @LeanEngineer ? So many good options. I’m doing more of a recomp/cut right now with HIIT workouts. Thinking epichaos + helios/triton/flashpoint. Will probably run Hyperion after the stano cycle. Alternatively I could try stanogen and throw in 1ml a day on top of the oral dose. Will just have to keep an eye out for sides.
900mg of quality dose I think is enough .. get epichaos imo if u want to stay at 600-900mg only

But if ure plan was 900mg and are seeing goood results .. I would take ursa

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
may i recomend the Ursa/Triton combo for your stated goal? its a fan favorite!
Thanks! Will finalize my order soon. How many pumps of each, if different than the recommended? Does it depend on the combination

Hrddy

Hrddy

Awards

I second the Voltaren and a good elbow sleeve or band. They have saved my arthritic and tendinitis prone ass numerous times.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys! Just picked up 2 bottles each of triton and ursa. Unfortunately I had the Rona and lost 5 days of training but I’m back in action now and pumped to check these out!