Next PES Insider Deal???

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah sad to see their presence on the forum diminished. SELECT, Prolific, Alphamine and High Volume have been staples for me for years now. Still love them.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's been a while since anyone has posted in here :/

Anyways, I'm keen to see the Greens formula, emailed stated a new product coming soon!
Yeah sad to see their presence on the forum diminished. SELECT, Prolific, Alphamine and High Volume have been staples for me for years now. Still love them.
People still get all butt hurt about them. Obviously I miss quite a few of their old offerings and not everything they makes caters to me (I mean supplement companies don't make things JUST for me), but they still have some solid options and the flavors always seem to be on point.

I must have got kicked off the e-mail chain as I didn't see anything about a greens product. 🤷‍♂️

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agree,
Since they want to spread so heavy into the international market those older formulas would just not suit customs well. Let alone supplements laws of other continents. Therefore they have to find a happy medium to be able to market their products everywhere and find what suits their consumer base the best

People still get all butt hurt about them. Obviously I miss quite a few of their old offerings and not everything they makes caters to me (I mean supplement companies don't make things JUST for me), but they still have some solid options and the flavors always seem to be on point.

I must have got kicked off the e-mail chain as I didn't see anything about a greens product. 🤷‍♂️
PEScience to get into the Greens Market
+ Another new protein bar flavor
This is ETA: March and June,(Spring)

PES Claims " greens product will be the first in the category that does it right,"

aloosecannon

Awards
  • Established
PEScience to get into the Greens Market
+ Another new protein bar flavor
This is ETA: March and June,(Spring)

PES Claims " greens product will be the first in the category that does it right,"
Can't wait to see the label. I have high hopes for this.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to think that PES has always listened to the needs of their customers, but that feedback pool expanded beyond AM and some of the other forums. If you have one person on here saying they want flavor A and three people on other social media platforms saying they want flavor B, it's not meant to be a personal dig against the one person when they go with choice B.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the label. I have high hopes for this.
Me too! I like the idea of a greens supplement, but the vitamins are often destroyed in the process, just leaving you with a drink that tastes like grass with no nutritional benefit lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Greens have become increasingly expensive, I've seen price hikes of 25% plus their heavy.
I'm hoping I can load up on sales, especially with free shipping!