Next Nutrition 'One Way' Bar is out

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
The next bar in their popular line is out. Rumor has it, it's supposed to taste like a Butterfingers....

Hmm.... here it is at DPS for $22 a box:

One Way Bar @ DPS

Here they are at Easypricematch.com, $32 for 24 bars:

One Way Bar @ EPM

If you can find them anywhere else, please post. I didnt see them at Vitaglo, MuscleShoppe or 1fast400....

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mike is gettin them in tomorrow I believe he said in his email. Im sure his price will be competitive. Everyone check out the U-turn bars going for 60 bucks for 4 boxes, thats a real good deal.

Baby Huey

Awards
www.vitaglo.com now has the U-turn bars for buy 1, get 1 free. 24 bars for $25. Free shipping over $50.00.

Can someone explain why the U-turn bars are being sold so cheaply everywhere on the internet. They can be bought at much lower prices than the Detour bars. Every store seems to be running a special on them. Did they overestimate demand and get stuck with a bunch of bars that they have to get rid of? I think they are definitely inferior to the Detour bars tastewise.

Also, for what it's worth. a place called www.fitnessfirstusa.com has Biotest Grow bars for $20 for 2 boxes of either Lemon or Peanut Butter. With shipping, it comes out to $26 for 24 bars. Can't vouch for whether they are reliable company or not. I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
www.vitaglo.com now has the U-turn bars for buy 1, get 1 free. 24 bars for $25. Free shipping over $50.00.

I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.
good catch. everytime i post about bars, i have to reiterate that bars shoudl never be a staple in anyone's diet however, a good thing to down one time a day or so, for a mini-cheat/snack. vitaglo has always been good for me as well BH. solid prices on EAS, NOW foods, and next nutrtion. their raw honey they sell is nice too.
Sage

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by Baby Huey

Can someone explain why the U-turn bars are being sold so cheaply everywhere on the internet. They can be bought at much lower prices than the Detour bars. Every store seems to be running a special on them. Did they overestimate demand and get stuck with a bunch of bars that they have to get rid of? I think they are definitely inferior to the Detour bars tastewise.

Also, for what it's worth. a place called www.fitnessfirstusa.com has Biotest Grow bars for $20 for 2 boxes of either Lemon or Peanut Butter. With shipping, it comes out to $26 for 24 bars. Can't vouch for whether they are reliable company or not. I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.
I've ordered from that site lots of times. I think they used to be for military only, that's where we used to get all our supps from when we were deployed over-seas...

John.K

Awards
vitaglo has always been good for me as well BH
I was satisfied with Vitaglo, but didn't notice that my Detour bars were expired (month past expiration - Expired early May, purchased in early June - can't remember exact dates) until I got half-way through the box. So I didn't bother to call them about it. I might order from them again, just to see if it happens again.