LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys i just finished a Super DMZ 3.0 and pbold cycle and im currently in pct. After my pct I am going to take 2 months off and just run a natural anabolic and supplements stack.So heres what i've got:

Supplements
Clear Muscle by Muscletech
Bio Gro by Isatori
Syntha-6 by BSN
Glutamine by Vital Labs
Animal Pak by Animal
100% Beef Aminos by Universal
ZMA by Universal
Carnivor by Musclemeds
Hype by black stone labs

Should i do Follidrone, Secreta Bridge, or X-gels or any combination of these three.

What do you think?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW im just experimenting with bio gro and clear muscle right now. I usually dont waste my money on crap like that. haha

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Lol just go with supps that produce good results,
ARA
EPI
ANABETA
DERMASTRENGTH
MAGNITROPIN

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol just go with supps that produce good results,
ARA
EPI
ANABETA
DERMASTRENGTH
MAGNITROPIN
Yea i agree with that list. The ones that i listed are supps that i've came across over the past year and i just pretty much need to use them up. haha so i think im gunna use all of the and follidrone and see how that goes.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys i just finished a Super DMZ 3.0 and pbold cycle and im currently in pct. After my pct I am going to take 2 months off and just run a natural anabolic and supplements stack.So heres what i've got:

Supplements
Clear Muscle by Muscletech
Bio Gro by Isatori
Syntha-6 by BSN
Glutamine by Vital Labs
Animal Pak by Animal
100% Beef Aminos by Universal
ZMA by Universal
Carnivor by Musclemeds
Hype by black stone labs

Should i do Follidrone, Secreta Bridge, or X-gels or any combination of these three.

What do you think?
i think you either are getting free product, or you want to waste a bunch of money. Clear muscle = garbage. Biogro = garbage. Glutamine = worthless. Follidrone = worthless. Secret a bridge = worthless.

ArA = viable.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think you either are getting free product, or you want to waste a bunch of money. Clear muscle = garbage. Biogro = garbage. Glutamine = worthless. Follidrone = worthless. Secret a bridge = worthless.

ArA = viable.
Yes. haha i wouldnt pay money for those. I only spend money on what i know works. But since i have these inbetween cycles i want to get rid of them and experiment.