Next Natty Anabolic

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
SNS Prime XT vs CEL Anabolic Effect.
Looking to run either of these, as I can't afford both, for my next sixteen week lean bulk. So asking for opinions and experiences as to which would be the better option to help with adding some extra lean mass.
I've used a lot of natty anabolics in the past, with Anabolic Effect being in my top three of all time, but Prime-XT also looks like a promising lean muscle builder.

Jeremy1

Awards
Pretty sure Prime is out of stock at the moment. I've not yet given Anabolic Effect a go, but I have it on deck and am looking forward to giving it a run. I think Anabolic XT should be in your consideration. I used that and thought it was phenomenal.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure Prime is out of stock at the moment. I've not yet given Anabolic Effect a go, but I have it on deck and am looking forward to giving it a run. I think Anabolic XT should be in your consideration. I used that and thought it was phenomenal.
There's two places I know that still have a few bottles from the first batch in stock.
I'm just finishing my 14th week of Anabolic-XT, and personally, I got more from Anabolic Effect runs than I have from Anabolic-XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's two places I know that still have a few bottles from the first batch in stock.
I'm just finishing my 14th week of Anabolic-XT, and personally, I got more from Anabolic Effect runs than I have from Anabolic-XT.
I just want to caution you on something - it sold out so fast that only 3 retailers were able to purchase it from us and I know for sure that 2 of them are sold out. The only place that I know of that has any stock at the moment is Unreal Supps.

If there is anywhere else claiming to have stock, check the page closely and make sure its not a preorder. If its not and they claim to actually have stock, pm me who it is because something wouldn't be on the up and up with that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To answer your question about choosing between them, that's a hard choice.

I haven't used Prime XT myself yet bc I haven't been training properly. The feedback has been fantastic though.

My plan is to stack it with Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect as soon as my training is back to being regular bc that's my favorite stack I've ran, so I wanted to add Prime XT to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Prime XT vs CEL Anabolic Effect.
Looking to run either of these, as I can't afford both, for my next sixteen week lean bulk. So asking for opinions and experiences as to which would be the better option to help with adding some extra lean mass.
I've used a lot of natty anabolics in the past, with Anabolic Effect being in my top three of all time, but Prime-XT also looks like a promising lean muscle builder.
I haven't tried Prime XT yet myself but do have it on the list to try. I'd say go with Anabolic Effect because I know it works for me and many others. Then you could try Prime XT later.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question about choosing between them, that's a hard choice.

I haven't used Prime XT myself yet bc I haven't been training properly. The feedback has been fantastic though.

My plan is to stack it with Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect as soon as my training is back to being regular bc that's my favorite stack I've ran, so I wanted to add Prime XT to it.
Which one, on paper/in research would be the most beneficial to run alongside a hypertrophy based training programme and calorific surplus?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You aren’t going to find studies to confirm something like that and with many of these things you’ll find different individuals will have different preferences depending on how the ingredients effect their limiting factors, their training style, etc.

I guess it just depends if you want to be explorative or go with what you know.

I love Anabolic Effect it might still be my favorite, but I’m giving Prime XT a run now.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You aren’t going to find studies to confirm something like that and with many of these things you’ll find different individuals will have different preferences depending on how the ingredients effect their limiting factors, their training style, etc.

I love Anabolic Effect it might still be my favorite, but I’m giving Prime XT a run now.
How far into your Prime-XT run are you?
From what I've read on the Prime-XT intro thread people seem to start noticing the effects around week 3

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Personally speaking and based on reports if you want to reach new PRs, PrimeXT seems ideal. Amazing feedback already.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started today, although I did run it back in the day.

Planning 12 weeks.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just started today, although I did run it back in the day.

Planning 12 weeks.
The original USP Labs version. Knowing how meticulous SNS is with their ingredient quality, Prime-XT can only be better.

Not taking anything away from it, but AE also has tons of positive feedback.

I’ll prob add AE or AXT with it next month anyways. 🙂
Anabolic Effect is one of my top three natty anabolics, but always on the lookout for better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which one, on paper/in research would be the most beneficial to run alongside a hypertrophy based training programme and calorific surplus?

Resolve beat me to it and gave a great answer on that.

There aren't going to be studies on products with that many ingredients in them. There will be studies on many of the ingredients themselves, but 99% of studies look at one ingredient and don't examine how they compliment other ingredients that are in the same formula.

For example, Anabolic XT and the motivation to train that it provides - that was such a cool aspect of the product because there is no single ingredient in it that would do that - its a combination of the ingredients together. It wasn't even something we mentioned in the write up or anything, it was just something that people started reporting and that I can definitely feel myself.

It's impossible to say which one works the best because that answer may be different for different people.

If I had to pick between Anabolic XT and Anabolic Effect myself, I would pick Anabolic XT because it provides me with a very intense motivation to train and that's huge for me because I struggle with motivation to train, especially during stressful times.

I'm very excited to stack them with Prime XT.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to give Prime-XT a shot. If it works for me then great, and if it doesn't and I don't feel/notice or see anything by the general 3/4 week mark then I can just go back to another Anabolic Effect run.
If it does work for me as it has for others, which I really hope it does, I'll just have to prey that the next batch is ready in time to continue a solid run 😅

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I'm going to give Prime-XT a shot. If it works for me then great, and if it doesn't and I don't feel/notice or see anything by the general 3/4 week mark then I can just go back to another Anabolic Effect run.
If it does work for me as it has for others, which I really hope it does, I'll just have to prey that the next batch is ready in time to continue a solid run 😅
I would plan on doing at least 2 bottles of it if you're going to run it. Most people's feedback is it kicking in during the first bottle, but there are some that didn't see the dramatic gains until bottle 2.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I would plan on doing at least 2 bottles of it if you're going to run it. Most people's feedback is it kicking in during the first bottle, but there are some that didn't see the dramatic gains until bottle 2.
I've seen in the other thread that the next batch of Prime-XT is about 4-6 weeks away, is that still on track?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect or Anabolic XT for a single product.

Anacyclus XT + Recomp20 for combo. I would lean towards this one if appetite is a challenge.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've seen in the other thread that the next batch of Prime-XT is about 4-6 weeks away, is that still on track?
To the best of my knowledge. But in this industry, there can be a lot of unforeseen delays so I never promise anything until actually having it in hand.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benefit to dosing Prime-XT pre-workout for the increase in strength and power output, or just three caps twice per day spaced out as evenly as possible for the build up effect?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there any benefit to dosing Prime-XT pre-workout for the increase in strength and power output, or just three caps twice per day spaced out as evenly as possible for the build up effect?
Consistently taking it around the same time each day is going to be the key thing vs the actual timing of the day so it probably won’t matter too much.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am doing 3 pre and 3 last meal of the day but that’s because I work out in the morning.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ha this was all I was going to say, is whichever you choose, get a 2 month supply out of the gate.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've ordered two bottles, as to @sns8778's recommendation.

Have you tried Prime-XT?
Nope, I missed out on the hype when it was first released before sold out. I have run anabolic effect, anabolic xt, phosphatidic acid xt, alpha gel, xpg epiandro, xpg dhea, recomp, tribulus, pine pollen, hell I don't even know what else of his I have run. but my experience is whenever I go cheap and grab one bottle I regret it cause right at the tail end of that bottle all the results really start hitting hard so you want to stay on that gravy train a bit longer.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I missed out on the hype when it was first released before sold out. I have run anabolic effect, anabolic xt, phosphatidic acid xt, alpha gel, xpg epiandro, xpg dhea, recomp, tribulus, pine pollen, hell I don't even know what else of his I have run. but my experience is whenever I go cheap and grab one bottle I regret it cause right at the tail end of that bottle all the results really start hitting hard so you want to stay on that gravy train a bit longer.
Well I grabbed two bottles, which should give it long enough to produce and show the results/benefits, whilst also lasting me long enough for the next batch to come out.

I've tried probably close to 50+ natty anabolics since I started lifting, including the PA, AE, AXT, Recomp20 etc that you mentioned. EpiAndro is one I really want to try, but haven't been brave enough to risk/venture into yet.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I grabbed two bottles, which should give it long enough to produce and show the results/benefits, whilst also lasting me long enough for the next batch to come out.

I've tried probably close to 50+ natty anabolics since I started lifting, including the PA, AE, AXT, Recomp20 etc that you mentioned. EpiAndro is one I really want to try, but haven't been brave enough to risk/venture into yet.
Epiandrolean is solid and mild yet produces. I've been running it at like 50% over recommended dose this time. I bought like 6 bottles so I'm gonna give the body a rest for a month or so and then I'll hit it again hard.

Since I discovered epi I feel like an absolute beast tho. My body fat is a little higher than I want but if I stand far enough away from the mirror I look awesome

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Epiandrolean is solid and mild yet produces. I've been running it at like 50% over recommended dose this time. I bought like 6 bottles so I'm gonna give the body a rest for a month or so and then I'll hit it again hard.

Since I discovered epi I feel like an absolute beast tho. My body fat is a little higher than I want but if I stand far enough away from the mirror I look awesome
I know Epi is one of the milder andros, but the shutdown and reboot of one's natural hormone system and obtaining legitimate SERM's and AI's (Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin etc) is just too far a risk.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Every time I set some arbitrary time frame for when I think I'll be ready to venture into something past natty anabolics I change my mind or SNS/CEL drops something I decide to use instead. :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know Epi is one of the milder andros, but the shutdown and reboot of one's natural hormone system and obtaining legitimate SERM's and AI's (Clomid, Nolva, Aromasin etc) is just too far a risk.
You absolutely do not need to obtain those things for a PCT from an epiandro cycle at normal dosages.

The risks associated with those, or what they could be if not legit, is worse than with epiandro itself.

If someone wants to run Epiandro Lean or Stano-Plex for example, Cloma-Plex or PCT Assist + M-Test would be fine. I suggest Cycle Assist on any cycle and during PCT.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You absolutely do not need to obtain those things for a PCT from an epiandro cycle at normal dosages.

The risks associated with those, or what they could be if not legit, is worse than with epiandro itself.

If someone wants to run Epiandro Lean or Stano-Plex for example, Cloma-Plex or PCT Assist + M-Test would be fine. I suggest Cycle Assist on any cycle and during PCT.
Oh Damn, Okay!
So a 12-16 week run of solo Epiandro, something like XPG's transdermal Epi-Andro Gel, wouldn't cause shutdown and a person could just use an OTC PCT?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Epi won't shut you down unless you're doing ridiculous doses (1200) for long duration (12+ weeks)
When I was looking into it I was planning a 12-16 week run of 600-900mg each day split between two applications about 12 hours apart alongside a cycle support supp, followed by a PCT of Clomid with Aromasin on hand and an M-Test+AE stack.
But from what I'm hearing hear I might not need the Clomid or Aromasin and be able to recover my HPTA just fine from the same above EpiAndro cycle plan with a M-Test+Cloma-Plex stack?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
You don’t need the clomid, save SERMS for suppressive compounds, you’ll be fine with just Clomaplex+Mtest

Epi doesn’t convert to estrogen, you won’t need an AI
Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it.

Have you run Epiandro?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it.

Have you run Epiandro?
Yes, currently. Noticed fat loss, muscle hardening, increased sense of well being & libido boost.

Haven’t gained much size vs training naturally except my shoulders are definitely popping more.

If you’re expecting big results you’re going to have to go for harsher compounds like test etc.

Mixing epi with prime will do you very well.

Pct will be Mtest (which I run year round) + clomaplex + pct assist , all OTC. I will then add in Anabolic XT so my post Epi stack will be :

Mtest, anabolicxt, prime, probably running these 3 year round

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh Damn, Okay!
So a 12-16 week run of solo Epiandro, something like XPG's transdermal Epi-Andro Gel, wouldn't cause shutdown and a person could just use an OTC PCT?
I truly doubt anything like that is necessary. Epiandrolean is dosed at 300mg per cap, with a recommended 2 caps per day. I've been hitting 3 caps a day. (@sns8778 what's the dosing on xpg epiandro, is it like 75mg per pump?)

I won't be running any kind of AI etc. But I am always on some sort of natty boost anyways.
This week I finished a 9.5 week run of epiandro averaging over 1000mg per day. over the past week I brought back

xpg alpha gel
xpg dhea
anabolic effect
phosphatidic acid xt
pine pollen
tribulus

I would use these things anyways, but honestly that's all i'm doing post epiandro. I'm probably not going to off cycle as long as I should. I'll take at least a month off but I'd really like to be back on the epiandro for the last half of summer.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Noticed fat loss, muscle hardening, increased sense of well being & libido boost.
it's kinda funny, I am not sure I notice any of these things under 1000mg / day but at 900-1000mg+ / day I do get increased aggression.

What I notice more than anything when on epi is muscular growth. I can tell I'm just thicker/plumpier. it stands out to me in my lats, arms, traps and abs.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
it's kinda funny, I am not sure I notice any of these things under 1000mg / day but at 900-1000mg+ / day I do get increased aggression.

What I notice more than anything when on epi is muscular growth. I can tell I'm just thicker/plumpier. it stands out to me in my lats, arms, traps and abs.
I get an amazing pump for sure. Might be thicker but because I’m on a calorific deficit atm it’s hard to tell. Definitely still increasing strength though.

Aggression yes, I upped my dose the last 2 weeks and I have lost my **** uncontrollably a couple of times 😂.

People who haven’t seen me in 6 months recently said wtf has happened to you, so the hard work is definitely paying off. I would say that’s probably more down to consistency, eating correctly and training hard vs purely saying it’s supplements alone but they are definitely helping substantially.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yes, currently. Noticed fat loss, muscle hardening, increased sense of well being & libido boost.

Haven’t gained much size vs training naturally except my shoulders are definitely popping more.

If you’re expecting big results you’re going to have to go for harsher compounds like test etc.

Mixing epi with prime will do you very well.

Pct will be Mtest (which I run year round) + clomaplex + pct assist , all OTC. I will then add in Anabolic XT so my post Epi stack will be :

Mtest, anabolicxt, prime, probably running these 3 year round
I truly doubt anything like that is necessary. Epiandrolean is dosed at 300mg per cap, with a recommended 2 caps per day. I've been hitting 3 caps a day. (@sns8778 what's the dosing on xpg epiandro, is it like 75mg per pump?)

I won't be running any kind of AI etc. But I am always on some sort of natty boost anyways.
This week I finished a 9.5 week run of epiandro averaging over 1000mg per day. over the past week I brought back

xpg alpha gel
xpg dhea
anabolic effect
phosphatidic acid xt
pine pollen
tribulus

I would use these things anyways, but honestly that's all i'm doing post epiandro. I'm probably not going to off cycle as long as I should. I'll take at least a month off but I'd really like to be back on the epiandro for the last half of summer.
Really appreciate the experience info guys, thank you!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Might be thicker but because I’m on a calorific deficit atm it’s hard to tell. Definitely still increasing strength though.
Could be. I did a short/hard 6 week run in January to early feb to cut for my mexico trip and dropped about 20lbs from my most bloated to my most dehydrated. 207 to 186. the real weight loss was probably 201 to about 189 though. I felt fine, but from April 1 to yesterday was my 2nd run of epi this year and my weight went from that 180s number to 198.6 today and I feel yuge. post workout pumps in the locker room mirror have been insane. I'm shifting gears for a few weeks again but we'll see.

Aggression yes, I upped my dose the last 2 weeks and I have lost my **** uncontrollably a couple of times
I always think of @Hyde saying count to 10 lol. it works. by the time I get to 10 I'm almost laughing at myself.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Could be. I did a short/hard 6 week run in January to early feb to cut for my mexico trip and dropped about 20lbs from my most bloated to my most dehydrated. 207 to 186. the real weight loss was probably 201 to about 189 though. I felt fine, but from April 1 to yesterday was my 2nd run of epi this year and my weight went from that 180s number to 198.6 today and I feel yuge. post workout pumps in the locker room mirror have been insane. I'm shifting gears for a few weeks again but we'll see.

I always think of @Hyde saying count to 10 lol. it works. by the time I get to 10 I'm almost laughing at myself.

I have twins arriving in October so this will be the one & only unnatty run for me. I blame optimise-T honestly 😂. I started Optimize-T 2 weeks before we started trying for a baby. BAM, instantly pregnant after the first time. Maybe I’m a potent little fucker or maybe those herbs helped kick my nuts into overdrive. Maybe Steve can use this as an advertisement for Optimize-T lol

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
So, with this new info, I'm thinking...

Weeks 1-12 (On)
Epi-Andro 600mg-900mg
(Dose dependant on feel/sides)
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL M-Test

Weeks 11-19 (PCT)
CEL M-Test
CEL Cloma-Plex
CEL PCT Assist or OL's Kings PCT
CEL Anabolic Effect or SNS Prime-XT
(Dependant on how the next 8-12 weeks go)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first PH run 12 weeks on is quite a long time, best to stick to 6-8. Remember the rule of time spent on = time spent off. Do a shorter one to begin with and get aligned with everything going on in your body , then can go for a longer duration on run 2

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, with this new info, I'm thinking...

Weeks 1-12 (On)
Epi-Andro 600mg-900mg
(Dose dependant on feel/sides)
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL M-Test

Weeks 11-19 (PCT)
CEL M-Test
CEL Cloma-Plex
CEL PCT Assist or OL's Kings PCT
CEL Anabolic Effect or SNS Prime-XT
(Dependant on how the next 8-12 weeks go)
when I first tried epi, I only did it preWO. then I worked up to a daily dose of like 50% recommended. I finally started using a full recommended dose. and most recently went over recommended and loved it. The only side I've ever seen from epi is some hair shedding. I don't think I needed to start with such a low dose, but I did it because I was a little apprehensive and expected all these horrible side effects that never came.

I use this and a biotin conditioner and the girl who cuts my hair says it's looking really good.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
when I first tried epi, I only did it preWO. then I worked up to a daily dose of like 50% recommended. I finally started using a full recommended dose. and most recently went over recommended and loved it. The only side I've ever seen from epi is some hair shedding. I don't think I needed to start with such a low dose, but I did it because I was a little apprehensive and expected all these horrible side effects that never came.

I use this and a biotin conditioner and the girl who cuts my hair says it's looking really good.
Pics of girl who cuts your hair

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pics of girl who cuts your hair
she's actually pretty hot. my wife recommended her because she's known her for like 20+ years. at this point I consider her a friend lol, she would sneak us into her house for hair cuts when our state made that illegal during covid 😂😂

Jeremy1

Awards
My scalp gets itchy and my hair wants to fall out by just thinking about DHT haha. How detrimental is epi to those prone? is there a "hair safe" dose? I got a bottle maybe 2 of stanoplex and I think 1 or 2 of the XPG epi andro gel pumps for when I get brave enough to run and say screw my hair. As an example of how prone I am, DHEA seems to thin my hair which sucks, as I generally like DHEA and how it makes me feel.