Next cycle........

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all, so am coming to the end of my pct for an 8 week tbol cycle 80mg ed using 4 androstenediol as my test base and it's been awesome. Strength gains, very noticeable muscle size and condition improvements. I put in around 10 lbs over the course and bf went from around 10% to 13.5 (measured with 7 point calipers). Have a week left of pct and have dropped about 4lbs and bf is heading back and currently 11.5%

I've struggled with tbol before but I think better prep /OCs/ meant no lethargy at feeling awesome. Will get bloods done at end of pct and b4 next cycle

So once done with pct, I intend to wait another month and try going a step further. My ideas below and am looking for advice on the best option. All ocs, pct in place. Clomid and arimitozole on hand if need.

So options below.

Wk1-4 70mg tbol ed
Wk4-8 60mg dbol ed
Or vice versa

Wk1-4 100mg anavar ed
Wk4-8 60mg dbol ed
Or vice versa

Guzzling 4 litres water min perday

Ancillaries
Tudca ocs and pct
Omega 3,6,9 throughout pct
Cell cycle assist through out (CEL)
Nolva pcr
Clomid, just in case
Multivit throughout

Thoughts???

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you need to start injecting....
Ummmm made a deal with the Mrs that as long as I did the research and was cautious then she hasn't got any issues with me doing it, but that was caveated with a no no to going down the pinning route

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ummmm made a deal with the Mrs that as long as I did the research and was cautious then she hasn't got any issues with me doing it, but that was caveated with a no no to going down the pinning route
orals are much harsher on your body than most injectables. If you plan on being in this game for a while, I would research some more with your wife and think about the long term. Just my opinion.

commenting on your proposed cycle, if it was me I would run my wet compound first then the drier dht oral. So dbol first then the tbol/anavar. I don’t notice much difference in tbol and anavar myself.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Couple of things bro,

you need longer between cycles (**** I know but it’s the truth), you won’t have recovered fully one month post pct.

it wasn’t a crazy cycle but 8 weeks tbol and 4-andro is gonna need 3 months min inbetween (and whilst not many do the ‘right’ thing, the right thing is to leave it longer).

im also not sure either cycle is much of a step up tbh. Dbol is a stronger compound for sure but your only looking at 4 weeks. 60mg a day would also give a lot of people issue with BP and water retention

fair better plan would be dbol at 30mg a day (you can use dbol instead of a test base as the estrogen it provides is pretty essential) and then either var or tbol alongside it (for whatever dose you can do for 8 weeks.

remember, even on gear there’s a limit on how quickly you can add decent mass, 8 weeks at lower doses would provide more than 4 weeks higher doses imo

I do also agree with my learned friend above that pinning test is definitely the better, safer and healthier option if this is the path you’ve chosen to walk.

12 weeks test e at 500
4 weeks dbol kicker
4 weeks just test
4 weeks var finisher

would be a much healthier option and provide more in terms of growth

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys, Roger that on the longer between cycles. Keep the advice coming please guys

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doing so many orals isnt being cautious at all.

There is always another path, if you dont want to inject; stopping aas use, staying natural, not doing aas at all and avoiding putting your health in jeopardy, and by all standards living a longer and healtheir life.

But of course this is just our opinion and in the end you can do high amounts of orals if you want, just be aware that its far riskier than doing some test, no matter what anyone says.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11