Next cycle

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I’m going to be running test at 500mg a week and DHB at 400mg a week looking for something else to stack in this was thinking about kick starting it with IM SD for 4 weeks and then lean out at the end of it with maybe 50mg of winny or 60mg of anavar. Wondering if possibly throwing in masterone would be beneficial or primo? I’m 30 5’10 and 210lbs looking to put on lean mass then cut at the end of it to see where I’m at.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What DHB ester? I've never seen DHB, it's almost inexistent in Europe.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It’s 1 test cyp fast acting EQ but behaves a little different more strength less sides.

Reactions: UNX

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My next cycle, if I could, I will add DHB along a test base. Also some Masteron because I have trouble managing estrogen, but that's just my case.
AFAIK, both primo and DHB are more anabolic than androgenic, so maybe instead of adding primo, you can use an higher DHB dose.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My next cycle, if I could, I will add DHB along a test base. Also some Masteron because I have trouble managing estrogen, but that's just my case.
AFAIK, both primo and DHB are more anabolic than androgenic, so maybe instead of adding primo, you can use an higher DHB dose.
Don’t want to go to high with DHB because of the PIP so I need to throw something in there to cut it down I’d like to cut it 1:2. I’ll have to order a low dose test cyp because I have test 500 and I won’t be running test that high. I’d be pinning EOD so I might have to bump up test. I might do 1ml DHB 1 ml of NPP and 1 ml of test. That’s why I put this up wondering what would be effective to run alongside test and DHB.

Reactions: UNX

Lab_Rat70

Awards
I'll probably get my pee pee smacked for this but here's my next cycle 😁
Godzilla Piss.jpg

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looking at that picture gave me pip...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just looking at that picture gave me pip...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11