Unanswered Next cycle

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone got any input on this cycle. I’m 5’10 195 right now. I’m hopefully looking to put on about 20lbs and hoping to keep half of that. I’d like to be sitting at a solid 215 next year at some point.

Test Isocaproate 500mg 1-16
Eq 600 mg 1-16
Tren E 225mg or Hex 150mg 3-12
SD 20mg 1-4
Anavar 60mg 11-16

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s a lot of gear. How many cycles do you have under your belt ?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s a lot of gear. How many cycles do you have under your belt ?
I’ve ran 4 cycles. How is that a lot of gear? I get SD can be harsh but I’ve ran all this before not on the same cycle though. That’s also not a high dose of Tren. Also 500 isn’t much for test wanna keep it low because I’ve had trouble running high test with tren before.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t think it’s a lot.
Have you ran Tren prior and that’s why your dose is where it’s at? Are you thinking of ramping it up after assessing sides?
I like kickers and finishers, The only thing I would ever follow up SD with would be Var. You will need every week of that 7 weeks in between to get your energy and appetite on point again due to SD’s toxicity.
And I do have to ask, and sorry if we’ve discussed in the past: your age and comfort level going on TRT? This could very well be a cycle that may eventually put you on it, but bloods would help establish where you’re at. 16 would be hard to recovery from if over 35z

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about to be 30. I’m comfortable going on TRT although not saying I will because I don’t know for sure but I think I’ll bounce back. The only reason I have Tren where it’s at is because I’ve ran ace mostly but the one time I ran tren E I got way to aggressive. I think I was running 750-1,000mg of test at the time for a longer cycle. I was young dumb and on deployment. I’ll never run test that high again. Never had a problem with ace but I wanted to have long ester to kick right as I’m finishing SD. That’s why I added those weeks in between for the var.

Last edited:
Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m about to be 30. I’m comfortable going on TRT although not saying I will because I don’t know for sure but I think I’ll bounce back. The only reason I have Tren where it’s at is because I’ve ran ace mostly but the one time I ran tren I got way to aggressive. I think I was running 750-1,000mg of test at the time for a longer cycle. I was young dumb and on deployment. I’ll never run test that high again. Never had a problem with ace but I wanted to have long ester to kick right as I’m finishing SD. I’ll have to wait and access sides. I think I’ll be able to deal with 400mg of Tren E though. That’s why I added those weeks in between for the var.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to be 30. I’m comfortable going on TRT although not saying I will because I don’t know for sure but I think I’ll bounce back. The only reason I have Tren where it’s at is because I’ve ran ace mostly but the one time I ran tren E I got way to aggressive. I think I was running 750-1,000mg of test at the time for a longer cycle. I was young dumb and on deployment. I’ll never run test that high again. Never had a problem with ace but I wanted to have long ester to kick right as I’m finishing SD. That’s why I added those weeks in between for the var.
One thing I’ve noticed over the years, high test aggravates sides of other injectables. Both DHT and 19nors. Now I don’t run Tren but I know my npp/Deca/Trest/Mast etc, and I am all but willing to assure, 200test/400tren is WAY easier than 700test/400 Tren. In fact if you just pin over a TRT dose of test along with it, just enough to keep function and libido, etc, etc, maybe 300 for good measure, you may just be able to run higher doses of either Tren E or Ace. Just a thought and not everyone agrees but I’ve tried a lot of different ways and there’s a lot of old schoolers that have noticed the same.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing I’ve noticed over the years, high test aggravates sides of other injectables. Both DHT and 19nors. Now I don’t run Tren but I know my npp/Deca/Trest/Mast etc, and I am all but willing to assure, 200test/400tren is WAY easier than 700test/400 Tren. In fact if you just pin over a TRT dose of test along with it, just enough to keep function and libido, etc, etc, maybe 300 for good measure, you may just be able to run higher doses of either Tren E or Ace. Just a thought and not everyone agrees but I’ve tried a lot of different ways and there’s a lot of old schoolers that have noticed the same.
Yup, im doing 200 sust 400 tren e haha

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate the feed back I figured I could get away with 250 test but wasn’t sure I’ve never ran it under 500 but I’m not opposed as I know that the test is really there to keep me feeling from hammered dog ****. I think this should help me pack on quite a bit of lean mass. I would throw some trest in there but I think I’ll wait a little longer down the road to try and bounce back better.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11