75mg halodrol
45mg epistane
or
60mg dmz
100mg trenavar
Or
40mg dmz
120mg trenavar
which would be a better cycle for lean bulking?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The second 2 would be best, I think everyone would agree putting 3 methylated compounds in your body is never the right choice

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever ran any of these compounds before? What do you have lined up for support on these big cycles? How long you running this for? 1 and 2 are overkill for sure.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Ever ran any of these compounds before? What do you have lined up for support on these big cycles? How long you running this for? 1 and 2 are overkill for sure.
I ran epistane at 70mg for four weeks and I ran dmz in a quad stack 40mg of dmz,50mg halo,max lmg and hexadrone.when it comes to injectables I've ran 700mg of test base in eo. 800mg to 1400mg of test e

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Also for support I usually run a gram of grape seed extract for liver protection and to keep up insulin sensitivity.1.5 grams of Hawthorne berry. This cycle I might run 1.5 grams of dandelion root and 1 gram of burdock root for liver and kidney support.also I always keep tudca on hand with AI but I might have to get prami if I run tren

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like a 6 week run of option #3, that's what I would do.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I do halo/tren for a summer shred on a 400cal deficit & it works like a charm year after year.
I'll be adding dermacrine this year just to see its benefits.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I like option 2. Dmz is one of my favorite compounds. But I agree with tren and halo for a cut to shred up.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Okay one more question which would be better bulking cycle. I'm definitely running dmz but I don't know which one. 60mg dmz 100mg tren or 50mg dmz 20mg msten. The cost is the same so that isn't a factor also I have all of my liver support and other stuff in order

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Dmz/msten
Tren is great for cutting & at 100mg it will be very effective at doing so.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Dmz/msten
Tren is great for cutting & at 100mg it will be very effective at doing so.
I keep on hearing contradicting things on msten. I have no experience with it so I'm kinda in the dark but how is the bloat . Some people say its really dry others say different

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I've fallows logs of people using msten in bulk. All have adjusted their calls 500 over maintenance and drank plenty of water & we're fine.
Just saying, tren is not what your looking for at all if your looking to bulk.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay one more question which would be better bulking cycle. I'm definitely running dmz but I don't know which one. 60mg dmz 100mg tren or 50mg dmz 20mg msten. The cost is the same so that isn't a factor also I have all of my liver support and other stuff in order
Tren + DMZ will be a lean bulk. Sten + DMZ would be an all out bulking stack. Would be dry and fairly lean. DMZ + Sten for maximum mass gain.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I do halo/tren for a summer shred on a 400cal deficit & it works like a charm year after year.
I'll be adding dermacrine this year just to see its benefits.
This sounds really good but I am "afraidy scerred" of tren side effects.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Tren-somnia is the only thing that sorta got me. But I generally sleep really well so it was pretty minor. Maybe once a week that I woke up for a hour before passing back out.
A little inhibit-P and a good pct & you'll be alright.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Tren + DMZ will be a lean bulk. Sten + DMZ would be an all out bulking stack. Would be dry and fairly lean. DMZ + Sten for maximum mass gain.
Which one would you run with slin?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which one would you run with slin?
Insulin? That's outta my wheelhouse homie. Slin is dangerous if not done properly and I have no experience or education on it. Post that question in the IGF-1 forum possibly.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Insulin? That's outta my wheelhouse homie. Slin is dangerous if not done properly and I have no experience or education on it. Post that question in the IGF-1 forum possibly.
I have experience with it used it quite a few times at different doses.basically I'm asking would it be better to run dmz/tren since the it'll be a lean bulk. Msten and dmz I might gain too much fat but I can always cut later anyways thanks for the advice

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have experience with it used it quite a few times at different doses.basically I'm asking would it be better to run dmz/tren since the it'll be a lean bulk. Msten and dmz I might gain too much fat but I can always cut later anyways thanks for the advice
DMZ + Tren would definitely be leaner, more vascularity and physique changes but still a lot of strength and mass. You can't go wrong either way IMO. 15+ either way IMO. DMZ/Tren would be slightly better on the liver also but ultimately the sides are both possibly rough either way.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm running 50 mg DMZ 20 mg msten and then at 60/60/80/80/80/80

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It may be possible you need to up the tren. Some people tend to only feel it at higher doses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11