Unanswered Next Cycle Setup

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I'm just coming to the end of a cycle I ran to cut and then maintain myself for a bit

I'm a strength athlete (powerlifting), with my squat sitting in the mid to high 500's, deadlift sitting in the low 600s, and bench hovering about 370

I ran 500 Test, 400Mast, and 50mg Winstrol and cut down from 221 to 206, had a nice visible 6 pack, and then got bored with that. After the mast ran out and I had hit a nice lean physique, I switched to 500 Test and 600EQ and got my weight back up to about 214.

Once this EQ runs out, I'm going to cruise on about 125-200mg test/week for about 8-10 weeks, then blast

Planning on going

1000mg Sustanon
300mg NPP
50mg Anadrol
25mg Dbol

Could switch the Dbol for 100mg anadrol, we'll see

goal is to get to about 230 and follow a strength block again (ive been "bodybuilding" and maintaining my numbers in that range)

anyone wanna chime in?

I have Adex on hand as well as caber

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d do less test and double he NPP, if it was me.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Ive never run a test cycle this high, but have responded very well to 750 in the last

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
jrock645 is right. Something like 600-700mg test and higher npp will be aloooot more effective then 1g of test and 300mg npp IMO.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive never run a test cycle this high, but have responded very well to 750 in the last
It’s not about responding well or not I’m assuming your wanting to blow up / add mass right? Well npp should be ran higher

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’d a strong cycle I’m running something similar but my npp is higher. 550-600NPP will be pretty incredible tbh. Test a bit higher than npp and you’ll be fine (your 750test sounds perfect for that amount or npp)

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also just found a source with Test NE 50/Nandoro NE 50/Anadrol 50/M1T 10 in 10mL vials. Would likely hit that on my heavy squat days pre workout too

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11