Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’m about 3 weeks into LGD with a dermacrine base and MK677

I’ve ran LGD at 10mg since day one
Dermacrine at 2 pumps
Mk677 at 25mg

So far I find I’m extremely tolerant of any sides. Don’t actually feel any different at all on cycle then I felt off. Labido went up like crazy and so did hunger. Now I went into this knowing it was a pretty light cycle. Light on sides and light on results. And that’s ok. But now that I’ve found I can tolerate this sort of thing well i want to plan something heavier for the next time I give this a go. So my question is should I seek another compound that’s stronger or simply up my dose of this one?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d keep focused on your current cycle. Get what you can out of it. Your gonna have to take a break between cycles anyway.

I’m about to start the exact same cycle your on but I’ll be doing 20mg of mk every other day, 11mg of lgd for the first couple weeks and then double it to 22mg. I suggest you increase the lgd dosage by the end of week four. I wouldn’t touch the mk dosage.

Are you using iconic formulations dermacrine? And how much do you weigh? I was gonna go with 3 pumps to start but if 2 is working for you then I might start with that.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If youu want a heavier cycle next time you can run the LGD at 20, and stack with something like Rad-140, YK-11 or both. A total sarms dose of 40-50mg a day would be close to ideal.

LGD 20
Rad-140 10
YK-11 10

Would be a good combo.

Get some transdermal trest while its still around if you want to feel great while on and add to your gains.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If youu want a heavier cycle next time you can run the LGD at 20, and stack with something like Rad-140, YK-11 or both. A total sarms dose of 40-50mg a day would be close to ideal.

LGD 20
Rad-140 10
YK-11 10

Would be a good combo.

Get some transdermal trest while its still around if you want to feel great while on and add to your gains.
What he said. Up the dose of lgd and add something if you want. I already know yk11 is the thing I’ll be adding if I’m not satisfied after the first couple weeks. RickyBlobby has me convinced that you should start with 20mg lgd. I think people have been cutting themselves short with this compound.

I also agree about picking up trest. I’ll be picking it up and using next cycle.

How long are you gonna run this cycle?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s iconics yes. I went with 2 pumps for no other reasons to make one bottle stretch the 8 weeks. It actually should be 3-4 pumps. In the future that’s a definite. I’ll be doing two bottles and doing probably 4 pumps

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s iconics yes. I went with 2 pumps for no other reasons to make one bottle stretch the 8 weeks. It actually should be 3-4 pumps. In the future that’s a definite. I’ll be doing two bottles and doing probably 4 pumps
How do feel from just 2 pumps though? Do you feel good? Do you feel suppressed? I’m thinking I’ll go with 4 pumps but I’m wondering if I could get away with less.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m honestly feeling fine. I’ve always had a strong libido and this didn’t feel any less intact I felt it went up considerably. I don’t feel suppressed at all. Hunger went up and that was normal. Don’t really feel any lethargy more so than what the MK was doing in the first place.

That’s actually why I created this post. Cause I’m curious if I should increase LGD for the next cycle or try a stronger compound. Right now I’m leaning towards just increasing dosages of LGD and dermacrine next time. Just because I know
How my body responds to that so far. So I figured it’s safer to mess with the devil you know kinda thing.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it’s definitely the safer route to stick to what you know. Lgd for a fact can help make some good gains. Maybe adjusting the dose and adjusting your caloric intake would make the next cycle more worthwhile. You could also add a second sarm to the stack instead of mk677.