Next cycle advice

jmarella

Awards
I’m finishing up my first blast cycle. Screwed up a little and came into the cycle a little overweight and did not have a great diet. I started the first 8 weeks at 500 sustanon twice a week. After week 8, I started a deficit and added 30mg if bar daily. I’m down about 6 pounds but still have a little ways to go.
My question is what would be my best course of action for next cycle? I would like to add lean mass without holding a ton of water and getting fat. I was thinking 500 sustanon adding Masteron after week 6 then adding var week and and starting a deficit. Any thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m finishing up my first blast cycle. Screwed up a little and came into the cycle a little overweight and did not have a great diet. I started the first 8 weeks at 500 sustanon twice a week. After week 8, I started a deficit and added 30mg if bar daily. I’m down about 6 pounds but still have a little ways to go.
My question is what would be my best course of action for next cycle? I would like to add lean mass without holding a ton of water and getting fat. I was thinking 500 sustanon adding Masteron after week 6 then adding var week and and starting a deficit. Any thoughts?
Do you mean that you ran 500 Test, Divided into two doses per week?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your best course of action for your next cycle is to eat better. If you already know the problem...

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My recommendation is to NOT try and do 10 things at once. Either bulk, or cut. To me recomping is trying to achieve all your main goals at once, and its inefficient at it to boot. And a cut doesnt have to be "gotta reach 6% bodyfat brah!!"

jmarella

Awards
My recommendation is to NOT try and do 10 things at once. Either bulk, or cut. To me recomping is trying to achieve all your main goals at once, and its inefficient at it to boot. And a cut doesnt have to be "gotta reach 6% bodyfat brah!!"
Good advice. Anabolics are new to me. I didn’t realize how much thought has to go into them. Ive been training naturally for 15 years and usually have a good diet. I lost my discipline thinking the anabolics were a shortcut. Learned the hard way.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sustanon is not really a cutting steroid. It's more for TRT replacement. I would look into test prop, which isn't going to give you that estrogen bloat and Masteron can help if you're not worried about the highly androgenic side effects of it.

jmarella

Awards
How many times a week do you have to pin test pro?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How many times a week do you have to pin test pro?
Depends on how much you want to use.

Levels will peak after 24-36 hours and begin tapering from there on out, making the longest possible time-span between injections, at least or proper results, about 3 days. Most athletes will opt to inject 50-100 mg every day to every other day.
They're also pretty painful injections, unfortunately.

jmarella

Awards
I’m thinking sticking with the sustanon or switching to test E and just dialing down the diet. I’ve read a lot about Masteron and hair loss. Is that exaggerated or a real issue? I currently do not have any issues with hair loss.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually how many times a week you inject largely depends on the ester of the oil you are injecting more so than the amount. The longer the half life, the less frequent you have to inject. The shorter the half life the more frequent you have to inject. The goal is to keep blood levels as stable as possible and not have huge peaks and valleys.

The amount you are injecting doesn’t really play into how often you have to inject as much as the ester unless you plan on taking lots of mg’s per week.