Next cycle advice- Test Bold Tren

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to construct my next cycle, as i want to maintain or even gain a little more mass whilst cutting down some fat before mid summer.
I was thinking of running the cycle at maintenance or slightly above ~200-300cals.
I was thinking of running arl Russia's Test Bold Tren 550 for 10 weeks.
It contains per 1 ml: Testosterone Enanthate 200mg Boldelone Undecyclonate 200mg Trenbolone Enanthate 150mg

Im thinking of running it 10wks pinning 1ml Mon-Thurs.

Week 1-10 Test Bold Tren 550mg/wk
Week 4-10 Dostinex 0.25-0.5mg 2 times/wk
Week 3-10 Arimidex 0.25-0.5mg e3d

Week 12-16 Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Should i throw some dostinex(caber) and adex on weeks 10-12 as well or not?
All in all what do you think of the cycle?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You said you're pinning 1 ml M & Th.
Are you running 550 per week, or 1,100?

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
200mg of bold can t do ****, that s why I hate blends. Just buy some test and tren and you will be good :)

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I see! Yes im going to run test and tren only. What do you think of my adex caber dosages and pct?
Also ill run it next year cause im joining the army now for the mandatory service, so ill start it when i come back home.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see! Yes im going to run test and tren only. What do you think of my adex caber dosages and pct?
Also ill run it next year cause im joining the army now for the mandatory service, so ill start it when i come back home.
You didn't say how much Test and Tren you're going to run, so there's no way he could advise on the AI dosage.
But the PCT is too weak for sure.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thats why am asking (pct wise), i wanna make sure i do everything right. What do you suggest?

Im also thinking test 500mg/wk and tren at 300mg/wk

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats why am asking (pct wise), i wanna make sure i do everything right. What do you suggest?

Im also thinking test 500mg/wk and tren at 300mg/wk
For 16 weeks?
40/40/20/20/10.
But, I would probably ask for input on HCG as well.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
For 16 weeks?
40/40/20/20/10.
But, I would probably ask for input on HCG as well.
No ill be running 10 weeks. Now as far as hcg is concerned, im afraid to use it cause i read it can permanently shutdown natural leiuthenising (i butchered the word but u get the point lol) hormone production(lh)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No ill be running 10 weeks. Now as far as hcg is concerned, im afraid to use it cause i read it can permanently shutdown natural leiuthenising (i butchered the word but u get the point lol) hormone production(lh)
When you change anything about a cycle, and don't give all the new parameters, but ask for advice.... You're going to get wrong advice.

I'm not an expert on HCG (but some guys on here are), but keep in mind, a 10 week cycle that includes a 19-Nor also has the capacity to do permanent damage.

I think you should start a new thread, listing ALL of your proposed new cycle info, and asking for input from seasoned vets.
...although I'm not even sure it's worth doing right now, since you're going to do your military stint first.