Next Cutting Stack

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am coming up on 2 months of True Shred, Invictus, and VII-KT stack. The results have been good. Stabilized weights, no loss in muscle size and inches off my waist and BF is down.

Should I run another month of this or do I need to cycle to another stack for a couple months?

Running 260 test cyp split up every 3 days. BF according to impedance scale is somewhere around 14%. Weight is 220 @ 6’1”.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am coming up on 2 months of True Shred, Invictus, and VII-KT stack. The results have been good. Stabilized weights, no loss in muscle size and inches off my waist and BF is down.

Should I run another month of this or do I need to cycle to another stack for a couple months?

Running 260 test cyp split up every 3 days. BF according to impedance scale is somewhere around 14%. Weight is 220 @ 6’1”.
are you wanting to stay natty or willing to try something requiring a pct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gonna look into the Alpha Seven. Does it work better stacked with something? I am on Test Cyp 260 a week.
should go great with test, androsterone acts as a natural AI.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks! I have two bottles of alpha seven and a bottle of sustain alpha on the way. By the way they have great pricing with military discount.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I have two bottles of alpha seven and a bottle of sustain alpha on the way. By the way they have great pricing with military discount.
thank you for your purchase and for your service...very happy that @delsolrob added the military discount. (y)