Next Cutting Stack

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am coming up on 2 months of True Shred, Invictus, and VII-KT stack. The results have been good. Stabilized weights, no loss in muscle size and inches off my waist and BF is down.

Should I run another month of this or do I need to cycle to another stack for a couple months?

Running 260 test cyp split up every 3 days. BF according to impedance scale is somewhere around 14%. Weight is 220 @ 6’1”.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can give Follidrone 2.0 a try! We have sale right now at BLR for 30 percent off. AMCBD is the code.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lots of sales going on for Follidrone right now! It would be a good one to try and run for a few months.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can give Follidrone 2.0 a try! We have sale right now at BLR for 30 percent off. AMCBD is the code.

Will it stack with Alpha Seven?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I would shoot for something that actually targets fat burning vs just a natty anabolic (no knock on FD, but that is not its primary purpose).

A stack of a solid GDA like SNS Glycophase (to help partition nutrients and carbs preferentially towards muscle vs fat or otherwise) and a powerhouse fat burner like either SNS Lean Edge (non-stim) and/or SNS Thermagize XT (strongest 1-pill burner around!) would be a better way to more directly target fat loss. Let the test do the muscle sparing portion

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I would shoot for something that actually targets fat burning vs just a natty anabolic (no knock on FD, but that is not its primary purpose).

A stack of a solid GDA like SNS Glycophase (to help partition nutrients and carbs preferentially towards muscle vs fat or otherwise) and a powerhouse fat burner like either SNS Lean Edge (non-stim) and/or SNS Thermagize XT (strongest 1-pill burner around!) would be a better way to more directly target fat loss. Let the test do the muscle sparing portion
For the carb conversion I already have been taking Metabolic Synergy from Designs for Health for about a year now which also serves as my multi. Will have to see if it will play nice alongside that. Not sure if Also I don’t have carbs for my last meal. I will look into the fat burner.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For the carb conversion I already have been taking Metabolic Synergy from Designs for Health for about a year now which also serves as my multi. Will have to see if it will play nice alongside that. Not sure if Also I don’t have carbs for my last meal. I will look into the fat burner.
GDA's aren't just for heavy carb meals... that is how most people pidgeonhole them, but a comprehensive formula like glycophase can do much more than basic blood sugar control and focus on true nutrient partitioning (for all nutrients). As well, the dose and timing is a very controlling factor on what it will do for you and having some ability to change that (glycophase has a 4 cap dose at "full power" so you can easily drop down to 1-2 for low or no carb meals)

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GDA's aren't just for heavy carb meals... that is how most people pidgeonhole them, but a comprehensive formula like glycophase can do much more than basic blood sugar control and focus on true nutrient partitioning (for all nutrients). As well, the dose and timing is a very controlling factor on what it will do for you and having some ability to change that (glycophase has a 4 cap dose at "full power" so you can easily drop down to 1-2 for low or no carb meals)
Very interesting. Thanks for the info.