Next bulk stack suggestions

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already know that 1.25gs of arachidonic acid and follidrone 2.0 will be apart of this. In terms of epi products, I wanted to try massmax xt, but have no problem with just eating more, so I will nix. I will also have standalone ashwaganda and forskolin supplements(50mg). I will have to stagger the forskolin as I'm on it right now.

If anyone could give more suggestions, maybe pick up Tr1umph? I liked that stuff, muscles felt full on it. Ran 3 months straight of it this year. Definitely think ergo wins on a cut though.

I just got done with 8 weeks of alphamax XT and might I say, yeah definitely felt like I could hit the gym harder, but it definitely reduced my sex drive. Only draw back though, also maybe the mucuna pruriens mesed up my sleep a little?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 1 ingredient in MassMax XT is for increased hunger. The rest promotes strength, protein synthesis, endurance, body comp etc. The hunger is added bonus.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
Tri-Andro by Primeval Labs is well dosed stacked with a 19-Nor product would be pretty legit for bulking. That is if you're not against taking something horomonal.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ArA + FD2 is a solid bulking stack. Adding in Tr1umph would be a nice addition - I always feel fuller and stronger while using PA. To echo what cubsfan815 said, Massmax XT is much more than just an appetite booster. Its a nice benefit for those who struggle to eat an adequate amount of calories for bulking, but it packs a bunch of other solid ingredients (as well as epi) that are beneficial for increased MPS, recovery, and strength gain. If you've never used it before I wouldn't rule it out simply because of the appetite increase.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How would I dose the 2 if I workout in the morning? Of course X-Gels pre empty stomach and F2.0 at lunch and dinner?
Also would an estrogen blocker be a good addition? Maybe a stand alone since I already have a forskolin and
ashwaganda product on hand.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I changed my mind, I will hold off on X-Gels as one is anti-inflammatory and the other is inflammatory. I think my next muscle building stack will be:
1-4 weeks: F2.0, Tr1umph
5-8 weeks: F2.0, Tr1umph, 50mg forskolin
9-12 weeks: F2.0, Tr1umph, 50mg forskolin, M-test,
13-16 weeks: F2.0, Tr1umph, 50mg forskolin, M-test

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
X Gels and Mk677 is a great bulking stack.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ABE and X gels is my favorite stack. Or even looking into anafuse to take replace of FD2.0 in your stack since anafuse has epicatechin and laxogenin. Also like you suggested triumph isn't a bad addition either.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE and X gels is my favorite stack. Or even looking into anafuse to take replace of FD2.0 in your stack since anafuse has epicatechin and laxogenin. Also like you suggested triumph isn't a bad addition either.[/QUOTE

I have done ABE and X-Gels and Tr1umph. While on that i thought it was pretty amazing, especially doing periods of calorie deficit and surplus.

But I really want to try something new, so I got the Follidrone. While I have read mixed things about laxogenin, the usual thing I read about follidrone is usually good to great. I also wanna see how I respond to a raw epi product alone in weeks 1-4, since I already know how Tr1umph treats me.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
ABE and X gels is my favorite stack. Or even looking into anafuse to take replace of FD2.0 in your stack since anafuse has epicatechin and laxogenin. Also like you suggested triumph isn't a bad addition either.
Is there a reason why anafuse doesn't seem to be recommended as much on here? It looks like a solid product. Also, in terms of body composition enhancement how would you, or anyone else, rank the following? FD 2.0, X gels, phosphatidic acid, anafuse, ABE

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like the idea of MassMax xt for 8 weeks then ArA with Anabeta Elite or AlphaMax xt for another 8 weeks shortly after. Maybe start 4 weeks of forskolin after MassMax and before Abe/ AlphaMax xt and ArA. That would keep your f95 for 12 weeks.