138bonesaw

Awards
Been interested for quite some time. Came across some Strait Labs products for research on FB. I want to put some muscle on. I’m 43. Where do I start? I know nothing🤦🏻‍♂️

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Need to know more first mate.
you been working out? do you eat right?
there’s no magic pill that will do anything without the above.
your at the right age though as natural testosterone dips.
there’s tons of people on here that can help you but need to know more first.
what are your goals? lose weight or gain?

138bonesaw

Awards
I eat pretty good. I’m sure there is room for improvement. I could probably drink less bourbon which I have. None last 3 weeks. I’m ready to get back in the gym, not sure I even know how to properly lift if I’m being honest. I’m 5’10” around 180-185. Little stomach and spare tire chub but not much. I don’t think it take much to shave it off. Need a proper routine but I don’t necessarily know what that should be. Can definitely feel the test dip, drive, libido but I am not ready to give into age. I want to get cut and put some muscle on. Never been a muscular guy but I’ve, until last couple years been able to stay fairly lean with my diet and excessive a few times a week. So long and short would like to lose the fat and get some put on some lean gains. Im ready to put in work. Thank for chiming in and any future input!

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’d do 3 months at the gym eating healthy, then do a cycle if that’s what you want to do.
testosterone solo @500mg a week was my first cycle (12weeks ) with 20mg superdrol for final 4 weeks.
you gain great on first cycle too, but remember to research pct and steroids first,
so you know yourself what your doing.
I researched steroids etc for years before I touched them.
goodluck :)

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I go to the gym every day working different muscle groups each time i go,
once you’ve been going for 3 months having a day off will feel alien and make you feel like sh1t.
lots swear by having time off n resting but I just alternate muscle groups.
you have to work a routine that suits you.

138bonesaw

Awards
I’d do 3 months at the gym eating healthy, then do a cycle if that’s what you want to do.
testosterone solo @500mg a week was my first cycle (12weeks ) with 20mg superdrol for final 4 weeks.
you gain great on first cycle too, but remember to research pct and steroids first,
so you know yourself what your doing.
I researched steroids etc for years before I touched them.
goodluck :)
Sounds like a good plan. Thank you. Can you point me in the right direction on eventually getting the gear you mentioned. Also maybe dosing info? Appreciate the help!

138bonesaw

Awards
I go to the gym every day working different muscle groups each time i go,
once you’ve been going for 3 months having a day off will feel alien and make you feel like sh1t.
lots swear by having time off n resting but I just alternate muscle groups.
you have to work a routine that suits you.
Awesome man. Thanks. Doesn’t sound like I’m too far off as far as my normal routine when I’m in the gym.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Simple answer bro, don’t touch anabolics until you have at least a year (should really be at least 2-3 years) of consistent lifting and eating right under your belt.

you’ll make the newbie gains anyway, there’s no point messing up your endocrine system for something you can achieve just as quick naturally.

when the gains have plateaued and then you want to progress, well that’s a different situation.

you can get your hormones tested if you feel you may be suffering from low testosterone, if it is low a doctor will put you on trt and that will make a big difference as well.

don’t rush into the heavy stuff, there are a lot of negatives as well

138bonesaw

Awards
Simple answer bro, don’t touch anabolics until you have at least a year (should really be at least 2-3 years) of consistent lifting and eating right under your belt.

you’ll make the newbie gains anyway, there’s no point messing up your endocrine system for something you can achieve just as quick naturally.

when the gains have plateaued and then you want to progress, well that’s a different situation.

you can get your hormones tested if you feel you may be suffering from low testosterone, if it is low a doctor will put you on trt and that will make a big difference as well.

don’t rush into the heavy stuff, there are a lot of negatives as well
Thanks for the input much appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Supplements 7