Newbie Looking for first cycle thinking about LG SCIENCES Methyl 1-D 90 caps

sparkman1006

Awards
Newbie Looking for first cycle thinking about LG SCIENCES Methyl 1-D 90 caps
Hi
Im 30 5'7" 180pds 16.6% body fat been working out regular..I am really looking to get cut and have strength gains..And want to keep the gain after the cycle is over.. Been reading a little ever thing points to 3Beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One was going to try LG SCIENCES Methyl 1-D 90 caps..what do ya'll think and will i need to take any post cyle supplements...I hope yall can help I am lost.

sparkman1006

Awards
about a year now..got my deit in check and workout routine in check..

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
M1D is hardly a ''cycle''

sparkman1006

Awards
What do you think I need..and what do i need to take while on a cyle and after....I am really looking to get cut and have strength gains..And want to keep the gain after the cycle is over..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, M1D will not be strong enough for you too see "instant" results. I think it speeds up the process more. (as do most cycles)
I have ran M1D in the trifecta stack and it was pretty much a mild cycle. I didn't really get the "on" feeling. I was definitely 'harder' but It didn't shred me out.

I'd say get down to around 14% or less then run a strong cutter PH, and keep the diet measurable, monitor calorie levels and adjust to assure bf loss.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What is a good strong PH cutter
Lol, bro, you dont even know if you need Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)? I dont think you're ready man. AT ALL. But...... If you are determined to run a cycle then look into AndroHard if you have the extra money but ****'s expensive. If you cant afford that then buy Epistane or H-Drol. But forizzle my nizzle, i you didnt even know that you needed a PCT? Than ****, i really dont think you should even invest, because you prolly dont know the extra work you gotta put in on cycle. Let me ask you something..............do you know what a SERM is?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
For some tips. Look up "5x5 training", SERM, Cycle Support Supplements, and RESEARCH your ass off. Look at different logs, and just look around the "anabolic" forum and all the other forums.

sparkman1006

Awards
Thanks Man Your right I Dont know Jack..Trying to learn as much as possible before I start...All help is appreciated..