Newbie here, looking or advice.

Battman

Awards
Newbie here, looking for advice.

Hello all,
I am looking to get into the prohormone seen and am in need of some advice. It has been a long time (about 8yrs) since i have dabbled in the stronger stuff but did have some experience with the "hard" stuff back in college. I am 28 and have been working the past few months on getting my diet in order, getting in shape, and cutting body fat to get ready for a cycle. I currently weigh 161.3 with 10% BF and would like to get hard muscle gaines and definition up to about 175-180lbs. I decided keep it legal and dont have much experience with the prohormones. What cycle would you recommend for my goals. Thanks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How much are you eating, macros? H-drol or epi would both work.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
u need 5 years of natty training and having your diet in order for at least 2-3 B4 steroids.
Hello all,
I am looking to get into the prohormone seen and am in need of some advice. It has been a long time (about 8yrs) since i have dabbled in the stronger stuff but did have some experience with the "hard" stuff back in college. I am 28 and have been working the past few months on getting my diet in order, getting in shape, and cutting body fat to get ready for a cycle. I currently weigh 161.3 with 10% BF and would like to get hard muscle gaines and definition up to about 175-180lbs. I decided keep it legal and dont have much experience with the prohormones. What cycle would you recommend for my goals. Thanks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Epi or hdrol definitely. Read up and find a log on here that is that you would like to run. Adjust it were you have too and have fun. I would do some research and dial in your workout and diet until your ready. Should be fun and good luck!!

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
Epi or hdrol definitely. Read up and find a log on here that is that you would like to run. Adjust it were you have too and have fun. I would do some research and dial in your workout and diet until your ready. Should be fun and good luck!!
Very well put. a great cycle comes from a dialed in diet and training w/ the right compund last.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
80% diet, 15% training/recover, 5% supps/goodies/gear

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
At this moment in time I am thinking 90% rest/recovery, 9% training, 1% sups. Or that could be the sleep deprivation talking.

80% diet, 15% training/recover, 5% supps/goodies/gear

Husker89

Banned
Awards
seriously man im not lying to u a cycle will work but if you get your stuff right for years and are truly committed then take steroids, i do not see a reason otherwise unless it is sports related.
I am currently eating a 2500 calorie diet. Clean with a 40:40:20 protein,carb,fat percentages.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Dang I lifted got about 2-3 years reached my goals before I ran my first. Wrapping up my third now and planning a 14 weeker. I used to lift for endurance and then went for size/strength. No point in cycling if you don't know how to diet or lift with proper form IMHO. Not trying to discourage you man just help you make a good choice.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
no point if u arent committed good points
Dang I lifted got about 2-3 years reached my goals before I ran my first. Wrapping up my third now and planning a 14 weeker. I used to lift for endurance and then went for size/strength. No point in cycling if you don't know how to diet or lift with proper form IMHO. Not trying to discourage you man just help you make a good choice.