Unanswered Newb seeking advice

Central_KY

Awards
I’m 34, been lifting regularly.... this time for 7+ years (5-6 days weekly). 2 years ago Dr advised based on low energy to test for low T.... numbers were in the 200’s. I’ve been taking .5mls test weekly for 2 years now and 2mg of Anastrozole weekly for 1 year.

I’m 5’ 10”, 185lbs, 10% ? Bf

Currently looking for something to push through the plateau I’ve been in for over a year. I would like something with very minimal sides if at all possible. I was considering Super Mandro based on the products of the 3 stores listed here and positive reviews.

Open to any suggestions, especially considering what the dr currently has me on and how that effects things.

Voxide

Awards
Lol how the **** are your numbers in the 200s off of 100mg a week?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m 34, been lifting regularly.... this time for 7+ years (5-6 days weekly). 2 years ago Dr advised based on low energy to test for low T.... numbers were in the 200’s. I’ve been taking .5mls test weekly for 2 years now and 2mg of Anastrozole weekly for 1 year.

I’m 5’ 10”, 185lbs, 10% ? Bf

Currently looking for something to push through the plateau I’ve been in for over a year. I would like something with very minimal sides if at all possible. I was considering Super Mandro based on the products of the 3 stores listed here and positive reviews.

Open to any suggestions, especially considering what the dr currently has me on and how that effects things.
Remember, if you don't post the strength of your Testosterone, mls really doesn't tell us anything.

A lot of guys use Andros as a first cycle. You could do that.
I personally recommend Anavar, if you can find a reliable source.

Central_KY

Awards
Remember, if you don't post the strength of your Testosterone, mls really doesn't tell us anything.

Strength of prescription is 200mg/ml. Currently taking .5 mls weekly

Central_KY

Awards

Strength of prescription is 200mg/ml. Currently taking .5 mls weekly

Central_KY

Awards
Assuming I were able to find Andros/Anavar what would be appropriate doses considering my current medications, would I need to increase the amount of anastrozole I’m currently taking and would there be any other post items (PCt) needed?

If I’m unable to locate Anavar would Super Mandro be a reasonable alternative?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Assuming I were able to find Andros/Anavar what would be appropriate doses considering my current medications, would I need to increase the amount of anastrozole I’m currently taking and would there be any other post items (PCt) needed?

If I’m unable to locate Anavar would Super Mandro be a reasonable alternative?
Since you’re on TRT you don’t have to worry about PCT, you do have to worry about lipids and RBC count more etc though

jstx

Awards
IMO 100mg/week of test isn't a lot considering you are on TRT, although you current T levels are good. What about increasing your test to 200/mg week? Get bloodwork to see what your E levels are after a month or so. As far as sides, you may hold onto more water but you should be able to gain some lean mass out of it.

Central_KY

Awards
IMO 100mg/week of test isn't a lot considering you are on TRT, although you current T levels are good. What about increasing your test to 200/mg week? Get bloodwork to see what your E levels are after a month or so. As far as sides, you may hold onto more water but you should be able to gain some lean mass out of it.
My dr said 750 is ideal.... not sure how I could talk her into doubling my dose