zwa004
Active Member
I'm not even sure if this is the right part of the forum to post in, but I'm interested about using the bulk supplies from Nutraplanet to make a preworkout.
What would be best for a 21 year old looking to mainly cut and get stronger? I'm about 6ft 195 and 3 scoops of Jack3d mixed with 1g of Kre-Alkalyn is the best thing I've ever tried (for reference).
Also, I'm new to prohoromones. What's best for blocking estrogen with little androgenic effects? And anyone like USPlabs Prime?
I know that's a lot ha. I appreciate any help.
What would be best for a 21 year old looking to mainly cut and get stronger? I'm about 6ft 195 and 3 scoops of Jack3d mixed with 1g of Kre-Alkalyn is the best thing I've ever tried (for reference).
Also, I'm new to prohoromones. What's best for blocking estrogen with little androgenic effects? And anyone like USPlabs Prime?
I know that's a lot ha. I appreciate any help.