245x5
275x3
315x3

345x6x4 Hit each and every last one of these. Was not an easy task

Bb Bench:

135x5
225x5
275x3
315x6x4 Honestly felt really strong on these and my recovery btw sets made all the difference!

Leg Hypertrophy:

Hack Squats: 3 45s on each side
Wt X 10x4

Uni Leg Press:
388x15x4

Db Deadlifts:
80x12x4

Lunges:
Bw X 12x4

SWB Hamstring Curls x 40 and I was done. Had to hit it hard and fast as my client was early but the workout was spot on!

Bumped up Ultimate T to 3 caps 2x and I must say there is a slight difference there now. Morning wood holds a towel for quite some time and I dont mind it one bit.

Finished my last tub of VITAL1TY this weekend so holding off a week before starting a new one. ModernPRE wasnt a bad PWO but it doesnt offer as much as CONQU3R for me personaly! I will have full reviews coming soon on these products.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Week 6 Day 6: Squats and Lower Hypertrophy

Squat:
135x3
225x3
275x3
315x3
365x2

390x4x4 85% Reps actually wernt too bad and ego got the best of me
AMRAP 405x4 reps and it was quite punishing. Def the deepest in the hole Ive ever been and each were a grinder decided to drop set after these to kick off the Hypertrophy and I was dizzy as crap

Front Squats:
135x10x2
185x10x3

Front Rack Bb Lunges:
135x8x3

Hack Squats:
3 plates x 12 x3

Walking Lunges: Fw and Reverse
3 laps

Uni Heel Raises: Bw
20x5sets

I felt like death and got to the point that my legs were swollen and pumped so much that I honestly couldnt do anymore. Literally stretch for almost an hour in the floor because I couldnt move when I got home

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 6 Day 6: Squats and Lower Hypertrophy

Squat:
135x3
225x3
275x3
315x3
365x2

390x4x4 85% Reps actually wernt too bad and ego got the best of me
AMRAP 405x4 reps and it was quite punishing. Def the deepest in the hole Ive ever been and each were a grinder decided to drop set after these to kick off the Hypertrophy and I was dizzy as crap

Front Squats:
135x10x2
185x10x3

Front Rack Bb Lunges:
135x8x3

Hack Squats:
3 plates x 12 x3

Walking Lunges: Fw and Reverse
3 laps

Uni Heel Raises: Bw
20x5sets

I felt like death and got to the point that my legs were swollen and pumped so much that I honestly couldnt do anymore. Literally stretch for almost an hour in the floor because I couldnt move when I got home
Nasty leg day. Nice!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing better than a staggering leg day... Enjoy those DOMS you just earned

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nasty leg day. Nice!
It was indeed

What?! TheMovement why did you never link me??
AAHHHHH Apologies man lol I really dont think I linked anyone lol

Thanks man! Literally Friday was hell and Sat morn was a lil rough but they quickly went away after.

Finding out that Im eating more than I have in forever. Wallet wont like it but slicing down London Broils and Trader Joes has been keeping me out of the red so far.

Got a clip of hitting 385 awhile back. Check it out folks and let me know what ya think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN1lMVD6MNs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nasty leg day. Nice!
It was indeed

What?! TheMovement why did you never link me??
AAHHHHH Apologies man lol I really dont think I linked anyone lol

Thanks man! Literally Friday was hell and Sat morn was a lil rough but they quickly went away after.

Finding out that Im eating more than I have in forever. Wallet wont like it but slicing down London Broils and Trader Joes has been keeping me out of the red so far.

Got a clip of hitting 385 awhile back. Check it out folks and let me know what ya think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN1lMVD6MNs

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another day down in the books!!!

BIG THREE DAY!!!

Bb Back Squats:
135x3
225x3
315x3

345x8x4

Deadlifts:
225x5
315x5
385x3

410x6x4 This was the easiest its ever been and I went w/o shoes

Bb Bench:
135x3
225x3
275x3

295x8x4 Honestly my bench feels like its not progressing the way Id like it to have but it hasnt diminished maybe im just more sore then normal but my lockout reps were really brutal

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
295 though at 8 sets of 4? The strength is strong in this one...

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welp todays workout session was a complete dud! ENergy wasnt there, people kept bothering me, then my boss had to leave early so I had to start work early in her place..... Just a redo day tomorrow minus the benching. Honestly hope tomorrow is a better day

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welp todays workout session was a complete dud! ENergy wasnt there, people kept bothering me, then my boss had to leave early so I had to start work early in her place..... Just a redo day tomorrow minus the benching. Honestly hope tomorrow is a better day
We all have one of those days. Just hit the reset button and then go crush it!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We all have one of those days. Just hit the reset button and then go crush it!
Thanks man! I pulled it together in a good fashion today!

Bb Bench:
225x6
275x6
315x6
355x6x3
355x4x1 Missed my last two reps and tried going back for them but nothing was going lol

Bb Squat:
135x6
225x6
315x6
365x6x4

8" Touchdowns:
Bw X 10
35x10
45x10

Step Ups:
3 sets of 10 reps on body

Front Squats:
135x8x5

Well the kids wanted to see something crazy so I gave them what they wanted
315x3 of front squats with no real buildup. Really felt great and will need to video that soon for everyone!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are the touchdowns?
Box or stepper built up a couple inches and without allowing the knee to go past the toes sinking the hips and tapping the heel out in front of you. Theres no chance im ever doing a Pistol squat so these suffice for me atm lol

6 points when you get into the endzone in american football ;)
You Sir lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Folks my infrequent updates just suck but i am glad to say I made it through Phase two successfully. I have had to redo a weeks worth due to work getting crazy (3 jobs lol) but Still holding my strength rather well for the moment!

Phase 2 Week 4 testing included

Squat: 405x4 reps no wraps or belt this time and getting out of the hole was a struggle on the last rep so I left 5th rep at home

Deadlifts: 475x4 reps! Started blacking out, usually doesnt happen to me but today it was. I can do heavier weight but building volume is still and obvious goal here

Bench: 345x5 reps!!! Was stoked that the weight was moving so well. My lockout failed me on the 6th rep and was right back to where I had unracked it but my arms extend a good bit beyond that so no rep there.

Overall this program really has some brutal days but I honestly feel thicker than I have ever been. Im extremely pleased with my recovery and the program was s very nice change of pace from my own programming. I Will begin Phase 3 after this weekend. Going hiking through Shenandoah and hoping DOMs doesn't peak around the corner on me!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
New Projected maxes include

Bench=408
Squat=464
DL=556 (Pulled way more but will see where Im at in the end)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have fun on the hike man, just got back from hiking Bryce Canyon in Utah. Was brutal, but gorgeous.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have fun on the hike man, just got back from hiking Bryce Canyon in Utah. Was brutal, but gorgeous.
Hike was amazing and the weekend getaway was more than what I needed!!! Mind, body, and soul feel a lot more at peace now!

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458080734.332418.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458080784.018451.jpg

Bulking run has been simply amazing so far!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sessions have still been stellar. Lucky for me I have keep my own notes separate from here and might mail copies in to Laynes camp to help gauge effectiveness. Thanks Segansational for the alert to the post on IG.

Today's Deadlifts may kill me but it's worth it I believe

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1458323697.258233.jpg

Definition is still holding on!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sessions have still been stellar. Lucky for me I have keep my own notes separate from here and might mail copies in to Laynes camp to help gauge effectiveness. Thanks Segansational for the alert to the post on IG.

Today's Deadlifts may kill me but it's worth it I believe
View attachment 132874

Definition is still holding on!
No problem man. If you do, would be interested to hear results. Progress looks good!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well starting up my taper week and I fell flat yesterday sadly. Was projected to hit my 375 bench goals and it just wasnt there. Maybe just a bad lifting day. Havent been able to log too much, but we hired two new people so im looking forward to April already finally! Anything to take the heat off the hours Ive had to pull these last two months. Training has been more then consistent and pushing towards recomp but officially "cutting". Such a term will blow some peoples minds.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I need to follow this man, your lifts are impressive as well as your physique.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well starting up my taper week and I fell flat yesterday sadly. Was projected to hit my 375 bench goals and it just wasnt there. Maybe just a bad lifting day. Havent been able to log too much, but we hired two new people so im looking forward to April already finally! Anything to take the heat off the hours Ive had to pull these last two months. Training has been more then consistent and pushing towards recomp but officially "cutting". Such a term will blow some peoples minds.
On a cut your taper would be ridiculous. Plus, not sure how much you drop when you cut, but if it puts you in a lower weight class and you can still put up the numbers...

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On a cut your taper would be ridiculous. Plus, not sure how much you drop when you cut, but if it puts you in a lower weight class and you can still put up the numbers...
Usually it is a weight class but im not quite as strong as i was, or so I think my test is coming up indeed