Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

New Version of Aegis..... where..?

vujade

Well-known member
who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?
 
Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles.
I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.

The dose on the label is only 85mg of tudca and no NAC so it appears to be the old label..plus I have 180 caps, not 120.
Maybe they are selling off old stock...
 
I sent an email to find out if we have the new ones in stock! I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.
 
thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to
chance it and get the old version again.
 
thx Kat... just put another order in at TGB yesterday, didn't add any Aegis though because i didn't want to chance it and get the old version again.

Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too! Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?
 
Well thank you for your continued support! We will get this figured out so you can get the Aegis too!
Can you post a pic of the old bottle you got?

No problem....i will post up a pic late tonight :)
 
who has the new version of Aegis...?

Ive bought 2 bottles of Aegis over the last 3 months from TGB (i bought one of them a month ago)
and both bottles had the old label on them.

Where is the new version with NAC available at..?

Sorry to have not got back to you sooner. I'm surprised TGB still has the old bottles. I'd have expected everyone to have the current version. I'm pretty sure Nutraplanet has it.

Invalid Link Removed

No NAC listed....

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you with a definitive answer. I'm told that due to capping problems NAC has been dropped from the formula for the most recent batch, and will be absent from here onwards. The label you have is accurate with regard to the contents - but we need to get our retailers to update their ingredients panels. I'm very sorry for the confusion.
Edit: Tried to send you a PM to offer you a free Antaeus product of your choice but your inbox is full. Let me know (privately) what you'd like and your name and address.
 
Back
Top