New type of Peds??

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
Has anyone tried the any of componds below for strength gains? Some of these are made for the russian arm since the 1960 but i have seen a bit of a buzz around them recently. I looked into them briefly and thought to ask here before i waste my money:

- Bemitil- couldn't find any detailed reviews online for this even looked on a Russian forum, but the description sounds too good to be true, some review said it was better than/more powerful than Bromantane some say it didn't work

- Bromantane - Saw some great reviews of this, but that it may have some links to developing Alzheimer's, however i am assuming that this is very long term high dose use. Increasing difficult to source too but cheaper than Bemitil

- Alpha GPC - There is a paper saying it does improve athletic power, but I've seen that it may oxidise and degrade rapidly in air so needs to be sealed, so may have to buy a super expensive one and it could be bunk, could try CDP choline instead?

- Phenylpiracetam - May increase energy before workout, apparently most powerful racetam, without a waiting time, works immediately.

- Noopept - Similar to Phenylpiracetam

- Riboxin - No idea just seen some online, may help the heart, endurance etc.

- Modafinill/Armodafinil - Increase focus in the gym also increases energy , i don't need focus. But people have said its similar to adderall gives PRs but adderall is impossible to find and may be addictive?

- Meldonium - Some people have noticed strength increases in the gym. But may stop fat loss, if it works i will use after my cut. Maria Sharapova endorsed

- Methylsynepherine - Ephedrine hcl brother? Removed from some preworkouts still cheaper and easier to find. Some call it oxilofrine, Tyson Gay, Billy joe Saunders endorsed

- Silbutramine - Monoamine reuptake inhibitors, may help more norepinephrine in the system, which may lead to strength gains? But suppresses appetite

- Phentermine - Monoamine releasing agent, used as a weight loss drug. Not really after weight loss, but if it's something thats anti catabolic and can increase strength.

- DMAA vs DHMA - which gives better strength gains?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of what you have listed are stimulants; I wouldn't doubt there could be a transient increase in strength. Several items are also already considered to be PEDs and are banned by WADA.

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
A lot of what you have listed are stimulants; I wouldn't doubt there could be a transient increase in strength. Several items are also already considered to be PEDs and are banned by WADA.
I'm not competing professionally, so not subject to drug testing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a ton of experience with all but...

Alpha GPC is legit I do find some good benefit to 600mg+ preworkout (Alphasize if you need quality brand), but don’t expect miracles. I do love it prior to heavier sessions.

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
Not a ton of experience with all but...

Alpha GPC is legit I do find some good benefit to 600mg+ preworkout (Alphasize if you need quality brand), but don’t expect miracles. I do love it prior to heavier sessions.
Great do you think cdp choline could also work. What do you feel from taking it, better mental connection to the exercise?
Also would you take it at night too as studies suggest it Increases gh secretion

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great do you think cdp choline could also work. What do you feel from taking it, better mental connection to the exercise?
Also would you take it at night too as studies suggest it Increases gh secretion
I wouldn’t take it as night as it is mentally stimulating to me.

I notice better mind muscle connection and concentration, tend to get a small bump in strength too.

Cdp-choline is good too, but it doesn’t have the same research for performance. It is a solid mental boost as well so possibly through increases in focus and concentration it may help.

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
Just as a more general look at PEDs of different kinds and some of the history.
Yes i know stimulants as Peds are nothing new... just because its my first post doesn't mean im an idiot. But some of the drugs mentioned are only now being noticed for performance. So if you have an opinion on any new Peds that have just popped on the radar then great please share. Like i said in my post some have them have been invented in the 1960 so definitely not new per se. But I've only heard of adaptogens/ nootropics for performance recently and wondered if its all hype. Some of the stims mentioned as a comparison for bang for your buck etc.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes i know stimulants as Peds are nothing new... just because its my first post doesn't mean im an idiot. But some of the drugs mentioned are only now being noticed for performance. So if you have an opinion on any new Peds that have just popped on the radar then great please share. Like i said in my post some have them have been invented in the 1960 so definitely not new per se. But I've only heard of adaptogens/ nootropics for performance recently and wondered if its all hype. Some of the stims mentioned as a comparison for bang for your buck etc.
Not trying to make you feel like an idiot. They talk about a lot of interesting aspects of performance enhancement one might not normally think of like concert violinists taking beta blockers to improve their performance.

Poko224

Poko224

Awards
Not trying to make you feel like an idiot. They talk about a lot of interesting aspects of performance enhancement one might not normally think of like concert violinists taking beta blockers to improve their performance.
Ok thanks I've already watched it..