New Triumph Discussion thread (anabolic state powder)

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
No idea where my original thread went so I’m starting this here in our sub.

i am developing the new formula for this product which will contain a high phosphatide yield source as it’s staple and also focus on anabolism, recovery, ergogenic, eaa’s maybe, and something new I’m debating on adding in which is an energy mood focus matrix. I’m also thinking of adding some joint related ingredients I’ve had on the developmental end for a minute.

I had this idea because a.) I noticed the source of fats and saw how many love mct oil with their coffee and saw that it to be consumed as a coffee replacement, something that could be taken in the beginning of the day, and have a series of coffee flavors. Nothing extreme. The subtle type of nice energy ones looking for in the beginning of the day. Maybe the equivalent of one k-cup and some synergizing ingredients. NO STIM-X Lol.

please let us know what you would like to see in the new anabolic/ ergogenic powder.
what ingredients, flavors, and approaches would you like us to take? We want this to be something extremely palatable yet reflective of innovative OL.

This is a feedback gathering thread to help us expedite the new release.
With this type of effort we could see the comeback within as little as three months

what is your target price point for such an all encompassing product?

pozi

Awards
hyaluronic acid maybe?
maybe energy wise something more like an adaptogen to be stacked with the coffee or something?
Here in South Africa we have a really cheap fulvic acid derived from carbohydrates removing any worries of heavy metals Fulvic Acid (CHD-FA™)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I liked it how it was. I would prefer no stims or caffeine in it personally. But I look forward to its return

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I liked it how it was. I would prefer no stims or caffeine in it personally. But I look forward to its return
Would you still purchase it if it had caffeine and stims? I’m just trying to think outside the box on how we could market it towards a larger audience while keeping it extremely premium

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree.

I get the sense OL is hellbent on doing it's own thing and not really listening to what users are saying. Bring back Triumph as was. Don't mess with the formula ( one ingredient change max). I worry any changes are likely to be sub par or driven by cost considerations. A lot of your products were top notch. The issue is you kept changing these or discontinuing the products after only a short period of time. It feels pointless giving you feedback if you're not going to act on the feedback

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Totally agree.

I get the sense OL is hellbent on doing it's own thing and not really listening to what users are saying. Bring back Triumph as was. Don't mess with the formula ( one ingredient change max). I worry any changes are likely to be sub par or driven by cost considerations. A lot of your products were top notch. The issue is you kept changing these or discontinuing the products after only a short period of time. It feels pointless giving you feedback if you're not going to act on the feedback
we were constantly updating formulas for new ingredients. Not a great strategy with supply chain considered.
I like the idea of doing some caffeine and maybe just caffeine because it’s already a great source of fats and phospholipids that would sync well with those that like to have coffee with mct oil and such.
Adding this wouldn’t limit what else we do. I have a few very exciting things I want to add to the formula.
And just for reference the cost of lecithin is 25% higher than what it was previously.

the staple of the product if we can all agree was the soy lecithin that’s not changing and it’s staying

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Edit: soy lecithin is 150% more expensive at the moment than it was in 2016.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
we were constantly updating formulas for new ingredients. Not a great strategy with supply chain considered.
I like the idea of doing some caffeine and maybe just caffeine because it’s already a great source of fats and phospholipids that would sync well with those that like to have coffee with mct oil and such.
Adding this wouldn’t limit what else we do. I have a few very exciting things I want to add to the formula.
And just for reference the cost of lecithin is 25% higher than what it was previously.

the staple of the product if we can all agree was the soy lecithin that’s not changing and it’s staying
Everything's gone up so not exclusive to soy lecithin sadly. Please don't add caffeine. This will have the opposite effect to opening it up to a broader market. Caffeine is common as muck. If people want they can add as fit. Triumph was underpriced in my opinion. Its a quality product and there will be pent up demand for this because it hits so many bases, as long as you don't mess with the formula (and flavours) Put stims / caffeine, other ideas in a new product

I would buy 5 tubs on rerelease; if you can sort out supply to the UK that is!

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The MCT Oil /caffeine angle just harks back to the lifestyle target market you went after with productsv like Grind etc. It feels like you want to resurrect that strategy expecting different results. If so you re talking to the wrong target market and many are still sceptical of the OL return

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, can't say Triumph was ever one of my favorite products in the line up... but, I concur with the above comments so far. Certainly wouldn't add caffeine or stims to it. If it's meant as a daily use product anabolic, ergogenic, whatever category... I'd keep the stims out.

Helps you use it daily for those who don't consume much caffeine outside of workout days, those who maybe are working out 3x's a week; or allows folks who workout 5-6+ days a week to keep with the pre of their choice (maybe Oracle?) and not worry about overstimming themselves unnecessarily.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Everything's gone up so not exclusive to soy lecithin sadly. Please don't add caffeine. This will have the opposite effect to opening it up to a broader market. Caffeine is common as muck. If people want they can add as fit. Triumph was underpriced in my opinion. Its a quality product and there will be pent up demand for this because it hits so many bases, as long as you don't mess with the formula (and flavours) Put stims / caffeine, other ideas in a new product

would you be open to non stimulant ingredients like zynamite for example? Just trying to cover my bases

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
The MCT Oil /caffeine angle just harks back to the lifestyle target market you went after with productsv like Grind etc. It feels like you want to resurrect that strategy expecting different results. If so you re talking to the wrong target market and many are still sceptical of the OL return
Yeah I hear you. I was just thinking of how well the phosphatidylcholine and choline sources would stack with it and while I do want to explore potential angles to take with it preliminarily it doesn’t mean I’ll do something the majority disagree with. So no caffeine

Capnhowdy

Awards
Also gonna say no caffeine. I would be interested in flavors that would go well with coffee though. Rather than a coffee replacement something I could put in my coffee would be nice. Would also be interested in joint related additions.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I think the combination of soy lecithin and Urolithin b is going to be a staple for this formula. From here it’s seeing which ingredients you guys liked in the previous version. Thinking of creatine hcl but like i said anabolism is the main thing I feel everyone is after

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Completely honest if I was interested Caffeine would be a pretty immediate no-go for me.

Last edited:
Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards

thank you. Maybe we can design 2 tiers of discounts for launch. A single bottle discount and a 5 pack.
The reality is I would love to bring this product back in its full glory, but it was never a great seller and having stock expire and not move is just bad business.

additionally the cost of lecithin is 150% higher than previously and that makes a huge dent considering it was dosed at 15g per serve. Secondly the minimum order quantity for lecithin is pretty huge so customers buying a 5 pack at launch would be a win win for all parties here.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
Completely honest if I was interested Caffeine would be a pretty immediate no-go for me.
Yeah the foundation at this point will be anabolism and ergogenics I will see what else I can do with it!!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just don’t see the point of adding caffeine?

It really limits the use to mornings. I usually take these products early afternoon, well, that’s when I make the shake, but if work gets busy I might not drink it for hours.

I think the challenge on here anyway is calling it Triumph then suggesting a bunch of changes. If you have a new product in mind giving it a new name and new label would just be simpler and easier for everyone to wrap their heads around

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
I just don’t see the point of adding caffeine?

It really limits the use to mornings. I usually take these products early afternoon, well, that’s when I make the shake, but if work gets busy I might not drink it for hours.

I think the challenge on here anyway is calling it Triumph then suggesting a bunch of changes. If you have a new product in mind giving it a new name and new label would just be simpler and easier for everyone to wrap their heads around
it’s not gonna be called triumph, and I’ve already given up on the caffeine idea. This is a think tank thread

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd keep it the same as the old formula, if you were to add anything Peak 02 could have some synergistic benefits.
Cheers !

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
would you be open to non stimulant ingredients like zynamite for example? Just trying to cover my bases
What's the use case? What synergistic effects would this have with the base TrIumph ingredients? Not really sure what added effect you're trying to achieve?

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I hear you. I was just thinking of how well the phosphatidylcholine and choline sources would stack with it and while I do want to explore potential angles to take with it preliminarily it doesn’t mean I’ll do something the majority disagree with. So no caffeine
Good decision on the caffeine. I appreciate the economics of this are tight but it makes sense to target the anabolic goal. I for one would be prepared to pay a little extra for good quality ingredients in one tasty powder form rather than having to swallow loads of pills. Urolithin would be a great addition. Look forward to the final ingredient panel

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep the formula as is. No caffiene(I train in the evening). The addition of Phytofused Epicatechin would be nice too.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, loved Tr1umph. Very complete formula and tasted really great. I would remove L-Alanine though, don't see much benefits from it. Maybe up the dose of Glutamine to 2g. And, yes, keep Creatine hcl (I just can't with mono, very bad to my stomach). And no need for EAAs. If possible, cost-wise, some HMB would be great.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
About joint related ingredients, I think I would prefer them in a supp like King's Guard, a general health supp.