New training plan

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Hey guys / girls

Seeking a new training plan and looking for some help from you super experienced guys.

So what do I want to achieve, well I want to grow and develop one area I struggle with is my pec muscles. They are so slow at growing.

I'm 33. 6ft and 90kg weight. Male OBVS.

Working on a 3 day split currently I do this.

Day 1.

Chest - Flat bench press. Incline dumbbell, peck deck fly

Triceps - skull crushers, pull downs, kickbacks

Shoulders - seated military press, lateral raises, front raises, rear delts

Day 2 -

Back - weighted chin ups, straight leg deadlift, TBar rows

Bicept - preacher curl, dumbbell concentration curl and hammer curl

Day 3

Legs - Squats, leg press, leg curls front and rear, calf raises.

Thanks guys.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Hitting your chest more often would be a sound idea.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Id say trying to add more volume. An extra press for additional sets

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
High weight low reps or lower weight high reps. Is it worth adding focus on decline bench ?
Both? Depends on exercise. Have heavy and light days? Do you believe it is worth adding focus? I'm not familiar with your body at all, but if you see results with decline that you like, just do it

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Both? Depends on exercise. Have heavy and light days? Do you believe it is worth adding focus? I'm not familiar with your body at all, but if you see results with decline that you like, just do it
Wise words ha. I seem to be developing well most other places. Shoulders arms legs and back all moving along well. And although the upper chest is a little more muscular the lower part is just soft as if no muscle exists. Lol the shape have improved over time just the muscle isn't developing at the lower pec or so it seems.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I agree, the best results I've seen in terms of growth and just overall performance was a balanced mixed of heavy, medium, and light days with an emphasis on bigger compound movements for the majority of my volume.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
I agree, the best results I've seen in terms of growth and just overall performance was a balanced mixed of heavy, medium, and light days with an emphasis on bigger compound movements for the majority of my volume.
Makes sense. Thanks for that