New Topical PH's From Iconic Formulations

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After the extreme success of Icon One (1-DHEA + DHEA + Preg), I've added the following to the Iconic Formulations Black Series of products

the following products use the same gel carrier used in dermacrine

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA​
100mg Androsterone​
Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
375mg epiandro​
125mg Androsterone​

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone (12.6g per bottle!!!!))​

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone​
75mg 7-keto​

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Can you tell us what the ingredients are for the transdermal carrier you're using? Like, does it have certain alcohols or DMSO or what do you use to penetrate the skin?

Also, what are the price ranges on these products?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good. Can you tell us what the ingredients are for the transdermal carrier you're using? Like, does it have certain alcohols or DMSO or what do you use to penetrate the skin?

Also, what are the price ranges on these products?
basics of the gel carrier: Ethyl alcohol, DMI, Ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, cosmoperine, carbomer, triethanolamine...also distilled water.

here's a link to all the products:

currently the writeup only consists of ingredients and instructions.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
basics of the gel carrier: Ethyl alcohol, DMI, Ethoxydiglycol, propylene glycol monolaurate, cosmoperine, carbomer, triethanolamine...also distilled water.

here's a link to all the products:

currently the writeup only consists of ingredients and instructions.
Sounds like a pretty decent carrier formula. Pricey stuff though. The Alpha Four is $80 and it's around a 30 day supply. If you wanted to go six weeks you'd end up spending $160.

I'd really like to see a transdermal 1-DHEA formula and 1,4-DHEA. I think those would make great transdermals.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a pretty decent carrier formula. Pricey stuff though. The Alpha Four is $80 and it's around a 30 day supply. If you wanted to go six weeks you'd end up spending $160.

I'd really like to see a transdermal 1-DHEA formula and 1,4-DHEA. I think those would make great transdermals.
if you consider the dosing compared to other products on the market...it's actually a value! Not to mention, the gel carrier is quite expensive to make and increases efficiency considerably. I know you guys want value, but the truth of the matter is, margins on these are not good! Material prices have been high and are WAY HIGHER now that China has restricted manufacturing and sales of basically all hormonal ingredients.

there's another thread where I'd answered the 1-dhea/4-DHEA topical:
my answer from the thread -
Back in the day, the original Primordial AndroMass V1 was a combination of 1-DHEA/4-DHEA and the lethargy was still an issue and I believe there was some negative feedback (memory serving). Beyond that - I don't know if anyone wants to buy $200 topical. These are expensive to make and the material prices have skyrocketed since China banned the sale and manufacturing of basically all hormonal products. Not to mention the global shortage of Alcohol and the 3-400% jump in price caused by the shortage - and demand for it's use on things like hand sanitizers.​

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention: forum member coupon codes always save you $ too

and, we're doing an intro sale for 35% off using coupon code BS35

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After the extreme success of Icon One (1-DHEA + DHEA + Preg), I've added the following to the Iconic Formulations Black Series of products

the following products use the same gel carrier used in dermacrine

Alpha Four : 28 Applications @ 5 pumps
225mg 4-DHEA​
100mg Androsterone​
Ultra Hard : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
375mg epiandro​
125mg Androsterone​

Ultra Epi : 28 Appliactions @ 5 pumps
450mg Epiandrosterone (12.6g per bottle!!!!))​

Alpha seven : 28 applications @ 5 pumps
200mg Androsterone​
75mg 7-keto​
great looking additions to the iconic lineup. icon one and alpha seven have treated me well, looking forward to trying the others.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you consider the dosing compared to other products on the market...it's actually a value! Not to mention, the gel carrier is quite expensive to make and increases efficiency considerably. I know you guys want value, but the truth of the matter is, margins on these are not good! Material prices have been high and are WAY HIGHER now that China has restricted manufacturing and sales of basically all hormonal ingredients.

there's another thread where I'd answered the 1-dhea/4-DHEA topical:
my answer from the thread -
Back in the day, the original Primordial AndroMass V1 was a combination of 1-DHEA/4-DHEA and the lethargy was still an issue and I believe there was some negative feedback (memory serving). Beyond that - I don't know if anyone wants to buy $200 topical. These are expensive to make and the material prices have skyrocketed since China banned the sale and manufacturing of basically all hormonal products. Not to mention the global shortage of Alcohol and the 3-400% jump in price caused by the shortage - and demand for it's use on things like hand sanitizers.​
Sooooooo.... you are being greedy Rob?????

I kid, I kid. Take it from me guys I have been using topical 4-dhea/1-dhea for years and this price is great. I know of one company selling for more with less than HALF the actives. I will be using this when I need to resupply for sure!

Had they shot for a cheaper price per unit you would need to buy two bottles per 4 weeks of use and then you would have people complaining about that. You really have to also compare these to the ORAL caps of these PH's. Caps are FAR CHEAPER to make but for some reason they cost a ton more on these PH's. (Yes I know the patent owner has alot to do with this.)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I kid, I kid. Take it from me guys I have been using topical 4-dhea/1-dhea for years and this price is great. I know of one company selling for more with less than HALF the actives. I will be using this when I need to resupply for sure!

Had they shot for a cheaper price per unit you would need to buy two bottles per 4 weeks of use and then you would have people complaining about that. You really have to also compare these to the ORAL caps of these PH's. Caps are FAR CHEAPER to make but for some reason they cost a ton more on these PH's. (Yes I know the patent owner has alot to do with this.)
we also pay to license the materials to the patent holder...it took me years of bugging them to get the green light

hehe...right?!?! As far as I know, there aren't many products on the market that are offering the value - Alpha Four contains 6.3g of 4-DHEA and 2.8g Androsterone...just an equivalent androsterone product is gonna be close to $40, the closes equivalent 4-dhea product is going to be $80, on it's own. So many of these oral products contain like 65-100mg/day - including long chain fatty esters - occupying up to 1/3 of the product weight...meaning it's really only like 40-70mg/day.

Alpha Four contains 9.1g of active in one of the most popular transdermal carriers (6.3g 4-dhea + 2.8g androsterone)

Ultra Epi contains 12.6g of epiandrosterone per bottle - meaning 450g application of epiandro @ 5 pumps

Ultra Hard - 3.5g androsterone + 10.5g epiandro (14g total active)

I don't feel like I skimped on these.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No you did not Rob. I will be getting some as soon as the finances allow. Shoot me a PM if you are looking to stock these in a brick and mortar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

great minds think alike, alpha four is at the top of my wish list to try....ultra hard is a very close 2nd!!!

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The value of these is very good IMO. Also iconic runs sales around holidays. They are very well dosed and in line with the prices of many companies oral DHEA products at similar doses (but with significantly higher bio availability as transdermals).

I generally prefer the products in salvo because the higher concentration and lower volume per dose. Iconigenin was alright but I don’t love having to apply huge globs of dermacrine as I have toddlers and don’t want to have to apply anywhere that might transfer when I pick them up like my forearms or lower bicep

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The value of these is very good IMO. Also iconic runs sales around holidays. They are very well dosed and in line with the prices of many companies oral DHEA products at similar doses (but with significantly higher bio availability as transdermals).

I generally prefer the products in salvo because the higher concentration and lower volume per dose. Iconigenin was alright but I don’t love having to apply huge globs of dermacrine as I have toddlers and don’t want to have to apply anywhere that might transfer when I pick them up like my forearms or lower bicep
yeah, the 4-Andro TD V2 from Alpha Gainz was pretty darn awesome - the reviews at supplement reviews were also outstanding! You could make these using combinations of the Alpha Gainz topicals - example: 1.5ml 4-Andro TD + 1ml Alpha Andro - would be just like the alpha four.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No you did not Rob. I will be getting some as soon as the finances allow. Shoot me a PM if you are looking to stock these in a brick and mortar.
Pm sent

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have enough alpha gainz 1-DHEA for 60 days at 2 ml a day which I think would be super effective. Was thinking about picking up 2 more and running 1 ml daily for 60 days with 1 ml of 4-Andro V2 and either 1 ml alpha Andro or a solid dose of Alpha Stano. Might be a nice one to get my feet wet with before running the 1-andro at 2 mls in a year or two when I get in trt

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Which one is best for dry lean physique. Some strength gains but more learning effect. Also what is a proper pct?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which one is best for dry lean physique. Some strength gains but more learning effect. Also what is a proper pct?
I would look at ultra hard and either icon one or alpha seven. I would get some clomid and sustain alpha for pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would look at ultra hard and either icon one or alpha seven. I would get some clomid and sustain alpha for pct.
i haven't ran ultra hard-yet...but i can vouch for the effectiveness of icon one/alpha seven!!!
leaned out and gained muscle very nicely.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know why its so hard to get raws from China. I know the pandemic is going on, but the blackmarket is flooded with home brews hormones of every description available.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because quality companies don't buy their raws on the black market?
Yes, they do. Where do you think they come from? Keep in mind I'm talking about homebrews. This is not human grade stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, they do. Where do you think they come from? Keep in mind I'm talking about homebrews. This is not human grade stuff.

I didn't say quality companies don't sell their products on the black market or end up with black market diversions. Anyway, my comment was a tongue in cheek way of saying that what's available on the black market isn't necessarily a good indication of whether a different ingredient is available for an above board purchase.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't say quality companies don't sell their products on the black market or end up with black market diversions. Anyway, my comment was a tongue in cheek way of saying that what's available on the black market isn't necessarily a good indication of whether a different ingredient is available for an above board purchase.
Seems like they would all have the same stuff. It's all made in industrial laboratories in China, so you would think they would all carry the same popular chemicals.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Regarding it being the same stuff, I think we have to assume quality control would be all over the place, from almost pharma to almost toilet. So, I would use only trusted sources.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like they would all have the same stuff. It's all made in industrial laboratories in China, so you would think they would all carry the same popular chemicals.
In the video you posted he explains that black market steroid raws are quite often produced by chem companies, not pharmaceuticals manufacturers or nutritional supplement manufacturers. So, no, your own evidence shows different sources make different stuff. I just don't get how Test-E being available in the black market would mean that Andros are also abundant from legitimate sources.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
In the video you posted he explains that black market steroid raws are quite often produced by chem companies
You might have gathered that by listening to him when he was discussing the 80s and 90s, but homebrew nowadays is bathtub steroids.

not pharmaceuticals manufacturers or nutritional supplement manufacturers.
What's the difference between a chem company and a pharmaceutical company?

So, no, your own evidence shows different sources make different stuff. I just don't get how Test-E being available in the black market would mean that Andros are also abundant from legitimate sources.
They all come from the same place, it's often been Wuhan China (unfortunately). I think it may be just a supplement and demand issue. Why use an andro when you can just take test? And the fact that Hi-Tech owns the patents of 1DHEA, 1,4DHEA,-NorDHEA, & 4DHEA.

Here's more about China mfg's drugs:

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the difference between a chem company and a pharmaceutical company?
William answers this in the video you posted. o_O

Beyond that, this a total derail.

Ultra Hard looks noice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Ultra Hard looks noice!
i'm kinda partial to alpha four....last time i ran olympus labs 4andro/epi my total test more than doubled what it was on 100mg test cyp [trt], and i felt great. i am confident i will at least equal what i got from that previous 4andro run.

i agree though, ultra hard is a close second--might have to throw some in towards the end of alpha four!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Ultra Hard looks noice!
Sorry didn't mean to derail your thread. Sorry about that :)

Still, would like to hear more about what sorts of problems you're having sourcing from China.