New to TRT: Extreme Body Hair Growth?

relic

Awards
In my case, as in my fathers, I have relitavely sparse body hair, little on my legs and almost none on my chest, I have a thin beard as well. I have been on TRT for more than 15 years, pills, creams and shots. I am in my late 50's and have never gained a single body hair, nor have I lost a single hair on my head as a result. I believe if you are genetically predisposed to be hairy you will be and visa versa. You may or may not sprout additional hair as you age, as your father and other family members probably have, but I do not believe that exogenous Testosterone will contribute to it, It definately has not in my case. I don't think that it is anything to worry about.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well may be you escaped the Magilla Gorilla curse for now, but anything is possible once you have proper hormone function. So the chances of having own homemade sweater are very highly :) As long as you are not howling at the full moon you will be fine LOL...

I would be looking for factors which are causing your low T in the first place then condemining your self to TRT when there may be no need to. Too many guys are being put on TRT when they do not need be..

nickname

Awards
Hmm, thanks. Not sure what else I can do though? Don't want to be stuck relying on it either. I wonder what happens if you just decide to stop taking it..wonder if you can live or you'll eventually literally die since you'll have zero T.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, thanks. Not sure what else I can do though? Don't want to be stuck relying on it either. I wonder what happens if you just decide to stop taking it..wonder if you can live or you'll eventually literally die since you'll have zero T.
Excessive hair should be least your worries..LOL

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not saying it's the top of my worries, it's just the least documented, from what I've found. Most sites talk about all the side effects, besides body hair. Yet I read some posts online and people are talking about getting massive amounts of hair (and then some are getting none). But I'm not a guy who shaves so I'm just wondering how much it can change my apparence since I feel like I have a lot of "potential", haha.
As long as it does not reduce hair on top of head having your own fur is not bad in the winter time..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as it does not reduce hair on top of head having your own fur is not bad in the winter time..
I think this is the first case where where I agree with your intestinal parasite theory. It's a primate parasite that is consuming the host. :D

nickname

Awards
Yea not saying it's bad, just want to know what other people have experiences, and if it's been a *lot*.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yea not saying it's bad, just want to know what other people have experiences, and if it's been a *lot*.
If I did not keep my self well groomed. My name would be Chewbacca ...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing extreme, but I have noticed that my facial hair grows faster and I've noticed some random hairs that I didn't before. Of course, some of that may come from age too. LOL. My wife is a hair stylist and noticed that my hair is getting thicker, which should sound like a great thing, except I have always had a healthy head of hair and now I have to go in 4-5 days earlier to keep it maintained.

Goslowjoe

Goslowjoe

Awards
New member here, have been on Sustanon 250 for eight weeks now and I absolutely love the result. I do not feel my age at all, now 60. Libido is like when I was 30. Strong erections. Have had an increase in body hair. Others hate it, I love it. Bring on bear mode. Have never been too hairy bit am enjoying the increase. Beard is also thicker. Chest hair and pubes are now longer, some grey but that’s OK with me. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next few months.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
New member here, have been on Sustanon 250 for eight weeks now and I absolutely love the result. I do not feel my age at all, now 60. Libido is like when I was 30. Strong erections. Have had an increase in body hair. Others hate it, I love it. Bring on bear mode. Have never been too hairy bit am enjoying the increase. Beard is also thicker. Chest hair and pubes are now longer, some grey but that’s OK with me. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next few months.
How is the hair growth coming? I want this to happen to me.

Goslowjoe

Goslowjoe

Awards
The family are saying that the hair on my head is growing again. Not sure if it is but if I had to choose between scalp and the rest of my body, I can go bald.

sledge84

Awards
In the 2 years I've been on TRT there has been hair growth in my parts of my body I never even knew could grow hair. Mostly on my entire back. Never had hair on my back before I started. Plus now sprouting out to my Delts. I have to have my wife manscsape me in the summer. Not personally happy about it. But with the pluses come the minuses.