New to transdermals, what's a good Iconic stack for recomp?

KillaSurf85

Awards
I'm a couple weeks into PCT (tamoxifen) from a 5 week PMAG cycle (2nd time running it) and although the gains were good I lost zero BF so I'm planning a recomp cycle later this summer. My body loves to eat up muscle so I'm looking for something to help me preserve and gain some muscle while shedding my layer of belly fat. Iconic Formulations has caught my attention but I'm a total noob to their products/formulas and need to be steered in the right direction. Icon One w/ Alpha Seven? Ultra Hard maybe?

35 y/o
174 lbs
See pics for body fat %

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
admitedly i have never tried this stack but i think icon one, ultra eleven and dermacrine would be fantastic...code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.

for a more advanced stack you could substitute dermacrine with alpha four.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm running ultra hard and ultra 11 right now and absolutely loving it!! I've gained size and strength and my waist has gotten a little smaller!

KillaSurf85

Awards
I'm running ultra hard and ultra 11 right now and absolutely loving it!! I've gained size and strength and my waist has gotten a little smaller!
What dosages are you running and for how long? Do you run a standard pct like you would a ph cycle?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
use code ELEVEN and buy one ultra eleven and get 2nd half off.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I would probably run as well. Iconic products are

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ultra hard is one of my favorites

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice!!!

KillaSurf85

Awards
Should this be run 8 weeks (2 bottles each)?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great, I think I'll run ultra hard + ultra 11 and maybe add hexadrone. Thank y'all for the replies 🙌
ultra hard will pair nicely with ultra eleven---can't say about the hexadrone, i have very limited experience with sarms and i don't like to comment on stuff i haven't personally tried/used....
let us know how things go-
good luck!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great, I think I'll run ultra hard + ultra 11 and maybe add hexadrone. Thank y'all for the replies
This sounds like an interesting cycle. Maybe log it?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ultra hard will pair nicely with ultra eleven---can't say about the hexadrone, i have very limited experience with sarms and i don't like to comment on stuff i haven't personally tried/used....
let us know how things go-
good luck!!!
thebigt hexadrone is not a sarm...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great, I think I'll run ultra hard + ultra 11 and maybe add hexadrone. Thank y'all for the replies 🙌
@rowz4broz is running the same stack. I'm sure he'll help you out, if you have any questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt hexadrone is not a sarm...
i've only seen it on research chem sites...sorry i mistakenly thought it was a sarm.

but i don't have any personal experience with running it so i don't have much to add about it.