New to the forums...prohormone questions

elcamino68

Awards
New to this app wanted to ask a few questions
Purchased some m1a the other day 60ct. @10mg per pill. Had a buddy who ran it at 20mg a day for 4 weeks solo with good success so I was going to test it out. I already have Nolvadex and was going to order some tudca or liver support but curious on other supports I would need.. stats 28 years old about 185lbs lifting solid and diet on point for about 6 years now
Pervious cycles have been 3 runs with epi/halo 8 weeks each and 1 osta for 4 weeks.. on my last epi/halo run I had some flare up into pct with high nipple sensitivity and some lactation. Should I run inhibit p? Or something along those lines? Thanks guys I have been lurking here and lots of knowledge so any help would be appreciated

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Get a good all in one cycle support and save some money. Inhibit P should help for sure if you're prone to that type of Gyno. I'll PM you as I have a cycle support I'm looking to sell.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep inhibit p would be a great option to add in pct. There's tons of on cycle supps out there to add on. For pct you have a serm which is the main thing. Other options to add on would be an otc pct product and or and otc test booster.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
^this guy (among others) was my Yoda for first cycle, he's always good to help.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have exemestane on hand for high estrogen sides and prami on hand for high prolactin, problem solved.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established