New To prohormones

Hardgains101

Awards
Hi I've done my research and i'll probably be starting a cycle soon of DMZ, i also got PCT, i'm 31yrs weight 147lb, height 5'9 (in case that matters) i'm trying to hit a target weight of 165-175lb, so my question is which I've asked in multiple forums but cant get an answer how many gains will i lose after each cycle? and how many cycle would i need to be able to get to my target weight and STAY at that target weight after i completely cut off the cycles....i'm a hard-gainer and a yoga instructor, i really don't want to get too big i just need enough to b able to progress in my practice, any response is greatly appreciated

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi I've done my research and i'll probably be starting a cycle soon of DMZ, i also got PCT, i'm 31yrs weight 147lb, height 5'9 (in case that matters) i'm trying to hit a target weight of 165-175lb, so my question is which I've asked in multiple forums but cant get an answer how many gains will i lose after each cycle? and how many cycle would i need to be able to get to my target weight and STAY at that target weight after i completely cut off the cycles....i'm a hard-gainer and a yoga instructor, i really don't want to get too big i just need enough to b able to progress in my practice, any response is greatly appreciated
I hate to break it to you, but diet (caloric surplus) and heavy compound movements is the key to your goal, not so much the drug. I like DMZ very much, and it will defiantly help you reach your goal, but 70% of keeping the size is diet and training Otherwise you will blow up on the drug (glycogen and water) and shrink after your cycle.

I would encourage you to do more reasearch, you should be able to add 10-15lbs of mass without drugs based on your height. I known it isn't the sexy answer, but it's the truth. I've learned the hard way, as I'm a hard gainer like yourself.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so do you take two, maybe three giant sh17s everyday? cause if not. you need to eat enough to make that happen. you do that and you will grow. anything less as a hard gainer is going to yield dik all. even if you add the DMZ which is not a great idea to begin with, you aint eating enough to gain anything on cycle. you will puff up and look bigger but as soon as you drop the DMZ your going to go right back to square one. For more experienced user its possible to take home or keep about 5lbs a yr,.. you may do a cycle that gets you 20-30 lbs but your best outcome is usually around 5 lbs you can honestly keep per yr.. and that's being committed and eating as described. when I started in 1990, I weighed about 175 and all these yrs later I am about 215 and fairly lean when im not on lockdown! granted I do cutting cycles more often than bulking cycles, so even when the majority of stuff I do is based around actual BBing /sex appeal, I have taken something away from every cycle. Its a marathon.... not a quarter mile. take your time and see what is possible au' natural.. then try to pick a mild steroid to start with, not a heavy hitter like DMZ.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I agree with the guys above bro. Your very light for your height so just eating right would get you where you want to go......at only 31 and with your goals your risking a lot messing with your hormones to achieve something you could do naturally.

the reason you haven’t been able to find an answer on how much you can keep post cycle is simply because there isn’t an answer to that question......it depends on so many individual factors. Normally people who keep 10-20lbs are cruising on a solid dose of test afterwards.

when we take our bodies past a point which it can achieve naturally it’s very hard to retain that muscle in a natural state, it slowly drops off as your hormones drop back to where they naturally sit, yes diet, training and genetics can allow people to hold onto a bit extra but in reality it’s not much.

just from personal experience and what I’ve seen you won’t just do a few cycles and stop when you hit your goal weight brother. You’ll enjoy it too much. If your gonna do one cycle be prepared to do many and accept the consequences that may come from that (trt etc), go into with your eyes open.

just my thoughts anyway

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

So you want to gain 20-30 pounds of weight to progress in Yoga???

Last edited:

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha. Progress in yoga? Dude has to progress in food intake