New to ph

ChrisK76

ChrisK76

Awards
Can someone please give me some advice on what or if I should stack anything with icon one? I’m 47 and never used anything before, pretty sure time has taken its toll on me. Any recommendations for pre cycle, on cycle, post would also be appreciated. Thanks!

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
If it were me I would add a test base. Probably would be fine without one but there’s a chance halfway through you’ll start to feel ran down. As for pct just go with your choice of serm

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have ran 1-andro solo. It works great but many people as stated above will start to feel run down unless you add a test base to the mix. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy. I would get whatever the cheapest 4-andro is and run that along side the icon 1. At 47 it might be worth it to look into trt eventually.

ChrisK76

ChrisK76

Awards
If it were me I would add a test base. Probably would be fine without one but there’s a chance halfway through you’ll start to feel ran down. As for pct just go with your choice of serm
Thanks, any recommendations for a base?

ChrisK76

ChrisK76

Awards
I have ran 1-andro solo. It works great but many people as stated above will start to feel run down unless you add a test base to the mix. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy. I would get whatever the cheapest 4-andro is and run that along side the icon 1. At 47 it might be worth it to look into trt eventually.
I’m sort of reluctant to start TRT, even though I know I probably need it, it’s and added expense every month, and I’ve read once you start you have to keep going or you’ll be in worse shape than before.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m sort of reluctant to start TRT, even though I know I probably need it, it’s and added expense every month, and I’ve read once you start you have to keep going or you’ll be in worse shape than before.
It’s a commitment for sure but realistically you are at a good age for it.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was able to get 2 bottles! Thinking maybe I might try this with a sarm(osterine).
Ostarine is pretty worthless now compared to other sarms and even then it wasn’t ever really that good