New to peptides seeing some advice

Subzero2005

Awards
I am really new to peptides as i have just been researching tons of them for about a week now. But I cant find some information.
Can I take CJC-1295 W/DAC 5 mg with IPAMORELIN 2mg and also I have DISP and EPITALON on hand. DISP I want to take just for the sleep improvement. But EPITAON I got to just test out. But my question is could i take all these together? Or should I leave some out? Thank you for your help ahead of time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am really new to peptides as i have just been researching tons of them for about a week now. But I cant find some information.
Can I take CJC-1295 W/DAC 5 mg with IPAMORELIN 2mg and also I have DISP and EPITALON on hand. DISP I want to take just for the sleep improvement. But EPITAON I got to just test out. But my question is could i take all these together? Or should I leave some out? Thank you for your help ahead of time.
.well honestly .... I don't see how you can expect to get an answer to your question, by only posting it Four times.
Obviously, you need to ask the identical question At Least 12-14 times, in order for us meat heads to be able to see it....

Subzero2005

Awards
.well honestly .... I don't see how you can expect to get an answer to your question, by only posting it Four times.
Obviously, you need to ask the identical question At Least 12-14 times, in order for us meat heads to be able to see it....
I know, I didnt mean to post it 4 times. I clicked post expecting it to refresh the page but it didnt so i kept pressing it and accidently posted it 4 times. I tried to delete 3 of them but i cant. And now i know i wont get any advice.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know, I didnt mean to post it 4 times. I clicked post expecting it to refresh the page but it didnt so i kept pressing it and accidently posted it 4 times. I tried to delete 3 of them but i cant. And now i know i wont get any advice.
You will.
See the "report" button at the bottom?
Report your posts as duplicates, and they should remove them.
We'll help you, brother.

... In the future only press ONCE.

Subzero2005

Awards
Ok thanks for your help man. And sorry again ill take the others down.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To your first question you say 5mg cjc dac and 2 mg ipam. Are you talking about taking that per day or per week. That's a good weekly dose, you could probably get away with 2.5mg cjc dac per week.

As far as the other 2 you mention I haven't heard of anyone using them personally who thought they were benificial.

Also you made this thread 4 times, please go delete the other threads. In the future when you're making a post you only need to hit the button one time if you continue to hit the button every time you hit it it makes a copy of the thread.

I'm also a rep for our board sponcer maresearchchems, if your interested in any of there peptides or other products you can use my code: smont
To save 15% off.

Subzero2005

Awards
To your first question you say 5mg cjc dac and 2 mg ipam. Are you talking about taking that per day or per week. That's a good weekly dose, you could probably get away with 2.5mg cjc dac per week.

As far as the other 2 you mention I haven't heard of anyone using them personally who thought they were benificial.

Also you made this thread 4 times, please go delete the other threads. In the future when you're making a post you only need to hit the button one time if you continue to hit the button every time you hit it it makes a copy of the thread.

I'm also a rep for our board sponcer maresearchchems, if your interested in any of there peptides or other products you can use my code: smont
To save 15% off.
Thank you for your reply, For the CJC w/dac i was planning one weekly dose, And thank you for the dose suggestion is the 2.5 per week more of a moderate dose? And for the ipam I was curious of the dose on that and how often your suppose to inject that per day? Thank you for your help, as for the DISP and epitaon i was more worried that it was to many growth hormone peptides to run at the same time. I want to just try the DISP for me personally i cant find much good evidence that it works but I have been dealing with insomnia hardcore since i got out of the army so i figured it couldnt hurt but try it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for your reply, For the CJC w/dac i was planning one weekly dose, And thank you for the dose suggestion is the 2.5 per week more of a moderate dose? And for the ipam I was curious of the dose on that and how often your suppose to inject that per day? Thank you for your help, as for the DISP and epitaon i was more worried that it was to many growth hormone peptides to run at the same time. I want to just try the DISP for me personally i cant find much good evidence that it works but I have been dealing with insomnia hardcore since i got out of the army so i figured it couldnt hurt but try it.
A good starting dose for dac for many ppl is 1000mcg (1mg) 2x week, I found somewhere between 2.5-3mg per week was where it was working for me. So because your post said 5mg I figured you would be better off cutting it in half and starting there.

Ipam you wanna pin 1-3 times a day. Somewhere between 100-500mcg per pin.

My last run with peptides
Cjc with dac 1.5mg 2x week
Ipam 500mcg before bed
Mk677 12.5mg 5x per week Monday-Friday

Subzero2005

Awards
A good starting dose for dac for many ppl is 1000mcg (1mg) 2x week, I found somewhere between 2.5-3mg per week was where it was working for me. So because your post said 5mg I figured you would be better off cutting it in half and starting there.

Ipam you wanna pin 1-3 times a day. Somewhere between 100-500mcg per pin.

My last run with peptides
Cjc with dac 1.5mg 2x week
Ipam 500mcg before bed
Mk677 12.5mg 5x per week Monday-Friday
Oh okay that sounds good, the 2.5 per week is what ill do, Do you think the 2 injections per week is far superior then once per week? And if twice a week would you do like monday and friday injections? With the Ipam if i did 2 injections would you space it in the morning and at night then? Thanks for your help man.

How long did you run your cycle for? And what kind of gains did you get out of it? Thanks a lot man, I've just been reading a **** load of stuff. Its nice to hear someone else experience.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh okay that sounds good, the 2.5 per week is what ill do, Do you think the 2 injections per week is far superior then once per week? And if twice a week would you do like monday and friday injections? With the Ipam if i did 2 injections would you space it in the morning and at night then? Thanks for your help man.

How long did you run your cycle for? And what kind of gains did you get out of it? Thanks a lot man, I've just been reading a **** load of stuff. Its nice to hear someone else experience.
I don't think there's a huge difference in 1x vs 2 times a week, a lot of guys I know use it every 5 days too🤷. For ipam if going 2x a day I would say definitely before bed and the other maybe take pre or post workout. I don't think it matters a ton, I think the most important part is just making sure you get your daily dosage in.

As far as gains go, it would be impossible to isolate that because I was on testosterone and transdermal epiandro at the time.
Any previous time I used it I was on testosterone at bare minimum.

I would say that it makes your recovery better and it makes putting on size a little easier. Better mental clarity too. Many ppl report better sleep but nothing I have found yet helps me with sleep so I can't speak on that part. Theoretically it should also help with fat burning but I did not find it that benificial in that aspect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just to be clear, in my personal opinion, taking peptides in the absence of testosterone or anabolics is more for anti-aging benefits, some slight improvements in looks and recovery. I think that it shines when combined with anabolics. Similar to how gh alone doesn't really build muscle, but it's great at fat loss anti-aging and recovery. But combined with anabolics the gh dramatically improves how the anabolics work

Subzero2005

Awards
Just to be clear, in my personal opinion, taking peptides in the absence of testosterone or anabolics is more for anti-aging benefits, some slight improvements in looks and recovery. I think that it shines when combined with anabolics. Similar to how gh alone doesn't really build muscle, but it's great at fat loss anti-aging and recovery. But combined with anabolics the gh dramatically improves how the anabolics work
Oh okay, yeah im not really expecting huge gains or anything. Since i got out of the army i stopped working out, so ive been out of it for about 7 years. I have been going to the gym for about 2 months now, and just want to take something to aid fat loss and some lean mass gains with something thats easy on the body. But i do have HAVOC (Prohormone from like 5 years ago) its a milder one, would you recommend adding that for the first 4 weeks or would it be better to have the CJC and stuff in my system for a month and then add the Havoc or a mild SARM?

FYI i drank a **** load after the army as well, i damaged my liver a little bit so I want to wait for anabolics for awhile until im healthy enough again. Because i would LOVE to take DBOL again i loved that before.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh okay, yeah im not really expecting huge gains or anything. Since i got out of the army i stopped working out, so ive been out of it for about 7 years. I have been going to the gym for about 2 months now, and just want to take something to aid fat loss and some lean mass gains with something thats easy on the body. But i do have HAVOC (Prohormone from like 5 years ago) its a milder one, would you recommend adding that for the first 4 weeks or would it be better to have the CJC and stuff in my system for a month and then add the Havoc or a mild SARM?

FYI i drank a **** load after the army as well, i damaged my liver a little bit so I want to wait for anabolics for awhile until im healthy enough again. Because i would LOVE to take DBOL again i loved that before.
I don't recommend any sarms or prohormones until your liver issues is resolved. I am a fan of sarms but not at the doses you typically see recommended. Ppl dose them too low and then complain they don't work.

I'm also not a fan of taking orals without testosterone. Or at least 4 Andro at minimum.

The only oral steroid I don't have a problem with running solo is low dose dbol, like 20mg a day. But again I wouldn't do that untill your liver function is good.

Also if you go the oral steroids or sarms route get a real PCT like clomid or nolva, not the otc pct crap.

Lastly but not super important, havoc and superdrol and all those things they used to label as prohormones back in the day, there not prohormones. There active oral steroids like dbol and anavar ect. Labeling them is prohormones was just a loophole to put them on the market.

Subzero2005

Awards
Thanks for your information man. Yeah i always take nolva after. But the SARMS i was reading on those and i was kind of confused on the PCT because a lot of people and articles claimed that the sarms dont need nolva and to do a otc pct. I havent tried any Sarms yet. But the YK-11 and the ostra and lgd33 seemed like good products. Have you taken any of those and you were saying people underdose it. What dose would you reccommend for one of those sarms?
Thanks again for the information.

Subzero2005

Awards
But yeah i agree with you about the prohormone thing, cause i took superdrol and mass tabs and a couple others that were definitely steroids. Mass tabs was the **** like 10 years ago. It worked better then Dbol did for me even.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your information man. Yeah i always take nolva after. But the SARMS i was reading on those and i was kind of confused on the PCT because a lot of people and articles claimed that the sarms dont need nolva and to do a otc pct. I havent tried any Sarms yet. But the YK-11 and the ostra and lgd33 seemed like good products. Have you taken any of those and you were saying people underdose it. What dose would you reccommend for one of those sarms?
Thanks again for the information.
Do not buy into any of the false info on sarms not being supressive. I have had people send me there bloodwork on ostarine where there liver and cholesterol was completely out of whack, there testosterone levels tanked and estrogen through the roof. Then there's other ppl that take it with barely any changes in anything.

By the way, osta is by far the weakest sarm in my opinion.

All sarms have the same risks as oral steroids. No sarms live up to what they were designed to do. I have used osta, rad, lgd, yk11 and s23 all at doses up to 30mg, lgd I went to 40 or 50. They work better in injectable form too.

The only sarms I saw effective at lower doses like 10mg was yk11.
Rad,s23 and lgd 15+ and 25-30 is better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But yeah i agree with you about the prohormone thing, cause i took superdrol and mass tabs and a couple others that were definitely steroids. Mass tabs was the **** like 10 years ago. It worked better then Dbol did for me even.
Superdrol is probably the strongest steroid in existence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nothing can change someone's physique faster then superdrol, not even tren. 3 weeks on superdrol@30-40mg and you look like a different person. It's mostly cosmetic tho. You start holding water, glycogen and minerals in all the right places.

Subzero2005

Awards
Nothing can change someone's physique faster then superdrol, not even tren. 3 weeks on superdrol@30-40mg and you look like a different person. It's mostly cosmetic tho. You start holding water, glycogen and minerals in all the right places.
Thats really good to know, cause yeah i was under that false assumption people kept saying about them. Well in your opinion then, i do love dbol and only reason i was considering sarms was because i thought they were easier on the body but since thats not the case do you ever see a reason to take a sarm over like dbol or winstrol?

I know superdrol was really strong, but i didnt know it was the strongest steroid. But it makes since the PCT for superdrol really sucks.

Subzero2005

Awards
correct me if im wrong, but reading on dbol taken 10-30mg a day. I read some articles saying dbol isnt as hard on the liver as people originally thought. And arnold popped those like tic tacs which is crazy to me. But im also under the assumption that superdrol is one of the hardest on the liver. Do you believe that to be true or untrue in your experience?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats really good to know, cause yeah i was under that false assumption people kept saying about them. Well in your opinion then, i do love dbol and only reason i was considering sarms was because i thought they were easier on the body but since thats not the case do you ever see a reason to take a sarm over like dbol or winstrol?

I know superdrol was really strong, but i didnt know it was the strongest steroid. But it makes since the PCT for superdrol really sucks.
It's all person dependent, the sarms are typically not as harsh as oral steroids, especially in the doses ppl recommend. With the higher you dose it the better it works and the closer the side effects get to oral steroids. There's no guarantee in anything. The main thing I'm getting at though is there not the free lunch that everyone makes them sound to be

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
correct me if im wrong, but reading on dbol taken 10-30mg a day. I read some articles saying dbol isnt as hard on the liver as people originally thought. And arnold popped those like tic tacs which is crazy to me. But im also under the assumption that superdrol is one of the hardest on the liver. Do you believe that to be true or untrue in your experience?
Liver toxicity for all steroids is greatly exaggerated, but superdrol is definitely one of the harsher ones.

Dbol at 5-10mg per day is still prescribed in some places for hormone replacement therapy and that's taking every day for life. The majority of ppl can run orals for 5-8 weeks without issues. SD 3-5

These are just guidelines, there is no rules that apply to everyone. Only blood work and personal experience is going to tell you what you can and can't do

Subzero2005

Awards
Yeah that makes sense, its definitely good to know that they aren't as innocent as a lot of people make them sound. What sarms are your personal favorite? and obviously your dose wouldnt be my dose, but what dose do you personally prefer?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
which ones are people using now? I know hi-tech and some others have them in name only but its just other PHs