New to Peptides - Any "How To" Guides?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I want to purchase some CJC-1295 DAC (2mg) vial. Problem is, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll be the first to admit this.

So what I'm thinking is purchasing the following:

Alcohol wipes
box of insulin syringes - any special type?
Peptide (CJC)
Sterilized water

Now when I get the syringes and I get the peptides do I put the water directly into the vial? And then store the vial in the fridge and use .06 milligrams every couple of days? Man I feel like such a newbie.

-Spaz

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you realy want to be running a ghrh and ghrp together but this guide I always found helpful =

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you realy want to be running a ghrh and ghrp together but this guide I always found helpful =
CJC-1295 DAC seems useful by itself, right? In your link there are several studies showing GH and IGF-1 increases, and pinning 1 mg E4D is more bearable than pinning 3 times daily.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm becoming very interested in peptides as well, or just plain ole GH. But, apparently you can inject CJC weekly, where other things like Semoralin you have to inject daily.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I read that article and it left me more confused than every. The author seems to imply that

GHRP-6 is sloppy in that it activates a wider array of effects beyond GH release. It causes intense hunger and gastic motility. It can have a mild effect on cortisol and prolactin. It is a first generation GHRP.

GHRP-2 is less sloppy with a more intense GH release, no gastric motility and less hunger effect. It can have an effect within the normal range on prolcatin and cortisol. It is a second generation peptide.

Hexarelin is not sloppy like GHRP-2 it gives a higher GH pulse but has some Gastric motility although no issues with hunger, you have to cycle the use of this peptide to avoid desensitisation though.

Ipamorelin is not sloppy at all. It does not release as much GH as GHRP-2 but it causes virtually no hunger or gastric motility and for the most part does not effect cortisol or prolactin. It is a third generation peptide
But, then he goes on to recommend CJC-1295 w/DAC. I'm just looking for something I could preferably inject weekly or biweekly and get good GH pulses for an extended period. Which one would be right for me?

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AFAIK, CJC-1295 w/ DAC is the only GHRH with enough half life to pin just 2x weekly. The GHRPs have a short life.