New to PEDs needing advice

antflame

antflame

Awards
Hey everyone. I've been into fitness for plenty of years now. Recently I've gotten interested in using anabolics however I have some questions that I keep finding different answers to across this board and the internet so I thought I'd ask directly.

1. Are SARMS actually safer? Are they less effective? Which would be best for a first cycle?

2. If SARMS aren't worth the investment, then what AAS would be best for a first cycle?

3. Is there anyway to really prevent side effects / long term effects?

4. Is there a popular trustworthy online market or is it really best to get it from someone you personally know

Thanks for anyone taking their time to help

If it matters my main goals are bodybuilding/aesthetics

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above there is loads of good info out there (just doing a lot of reading on AM would be a good shout). Really you want to be asking specific questions (like dosing for compounds you’ve researched etc)

with regard to sarms the main consideration (imo) is the fact they are new and largely untried and untested over a significant cohort or timescale (only a few have clinical studies worth anything). So on paper they should be ‘safer’ but in reality we don’t know (everyone thought smoking was safe for a number of years).

with Aas they have been used for a long time and whilst they have sides at least we know what they are and solid protocols to address them exist.

I personally don’t use sarms for that reason

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I keep finding different answers to across this board and the internet so I thought I'd ask directly
You should understand that answers can come from those trying to sell it to you or from those who thought they bought one product but received a cheaper fake. You should also know that the common side effect across all androgens is suppression of testicular function. Some SARMs can be MORE suppressive than AAS because they were investigated as contraceptives. And then they each have their own range of anecdotal side effects.
Plenty of people have done SARMs-only cycles with great results--many many logs out there--though personally I'm not interested in participating in that kind of experiment.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are willing to go the AAS route, then forget sarms. Start like 90% of most people and run 500mg of test a week for 12 weeks. See how you handle it. Have some type of estrogen control of your choice on hand in case you need and have a proper PostCycleTherapy lined up to get your natural test production back going.

After that you can start researching and considering other AAS to use along with test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No1 really knows how much safer sarms are long term. I do know that 300 to 500mg of testosterone per week is very safe and 10x as effective as most sarms.

Here's some learning tips.

Read the forums. Don't take any 1 thing you read as a fact, see where ppl tend to agree and then do research on top of that to see if you agree.
Don't believe 90% of YouTube advice.
Listen to podcasts related to bodybuilding. Beast fitness radio as a lot of good info where he collabs with Mike Arnold and talks about p.e.d.s
These are no holy grail of information but it's a easy way to learn without diving through medical books.
Google.

I spent from age 17 to 25 learning about steroids before I ran my first cycle and now at age 34 I've disregarded more then half the stuff I learned.
When you do start to use these things take notes on how the make you feel and what they do positive and negitave for you.

DieselJD

Awards
If you have done any sort of reading #2 should not have to be asked.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It would also be important to figure out what your trying to get from a cycle. AM has a wealth of info if you take th time to look around. You could easily spend a month or more seeking the answers you are looking for...and that would be a lot more valuable than a handful of guys throwing out their own thoughts. It's not a fast process, get educated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 39
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 23
Kronic Anabolics 19
Anabolics 0