New to PEDS. Is this a one way trip? Pros+cons???

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 years old. And after struggling with building muscle and losing weight for years now. I did a cycle of ostarine for the first time and I felt like a GOD. I'm in pct now and I look and feel like **** again. Which is why I'm reading as much as possible so that for the next cycle I can do it right and keep my gains next time.
My goal is to run a handful of cycles and get strong and big. Which will burn more calories therefore I wont struggle with being fat lol. Then when I get a good physique I will go back to the natty life and live happily ever after. Have kids. Get married. Etc... lol
Is this a pipe dream? Once I go back to natty will I just slowly lose all my muscle while having permanent testosterone suppression and shitty sex drive and function? Will I have to adopt some Asian baby because my sperm production will be trashed?
I'm starting to see that your either all in or your all out. And I need to confirm it once and for all before I waste anymore of my time, money and energy into this lifestyle. Quite frankly I dont think its mentioned enough around here. I would really love to hear some truth bombs. Personal experiences. Regrets. Pros and cons.. would you still have done it again knowing what you know now? Please educate me. What will my future look like if I wander down this road of Sarms and PEDS.
I need as many opinions and details as possible.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you might have problems or you might not have them. It depends a lot on what you do and how you do it. If you do it correctly, meaning you don't do stupid 18 weeks cycles trashing yourself, you use HCG during cycle, and most importantly pay attention to how you feel, you should be alright.

The most important thing IMO is to keep an eye on things that you are predisposed to. I didn't know this, and/or didn't pay attention to is my prostate. It got worse during cycling and now I have a hypertrophied prostate in my early 30's. I was/am predisposed to this and AAS just speed it up. Everything else is fine, it's just the prostate, which if you ask me is one of the biggest deals regarding aas use. I can live withouth hair, not being able to have children, having to be on TRT for the rest of my life, etc. but not being able to have sex (prostate surgery often does damage to the nerves) is a no no.

So, my point being, if you do decide to cycle figure out what you are predisposed to. And don't kid yourself, you are predisposed to something. Blood pressure, male pattern baldness, heart enlargement, prostate, etc. Keep an eye on these things. But mostly, the most common permanent sides are: baldness, TRT, prostate, worsening of the skin, fertility.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well you might have problems or you might not have them. It depends a lot on what you do and how you do it. If you do it correctly, meaning you don't do stupid 18 weeks cycles trashing yourself, you use HCG during cycle, and most importantly pay attention to how you feel, you should be alright.

The most important thing IMO is to keep an eye on things that you are predisposed to. I didn't know this, and/or didn't pay attention to is my prostate. It got worse during cycling and now I have a hypertrophied prostate in my early 30's. I was/am predisposed to this and AAS just speed it up. Everything else is fine, it's just the prostate, which if you ask me is one of the biggest deals regarding aas use. I can live withouth hair, not being able to have children, having to be on TRT for the rest of my life, etc. but not being able to have sex (prostate surgery often does damage to the nerves) is a no no.

So, my point being, if you do decide to cycle figure out what you are predisposed to. And don't kid yourself, you are predisposed to something. Blood pressure, male pattern baldness, heart enlargement, prostate, etc. Keep an eye on these things. But mostly, the most common permanent sides are: baldness, TRT, prostate, worsening of the skin, fertility.
Aint no free lunch up in this b1tch!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 1 way at the end of the day. Some get lucky and can postpone the inevitable but it’s a 1 way street after a while

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s 1 way at the end of the day. Some get lucky and can postpone the inevitable but it’s a 1 way street after a while

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only logical way to recover is trying to limit 1 cycle per year using short ester like test prop and paired with maybe NPP for 10 weeks. Obviously there are other ways but most people can’t hold them selves to 1 cycle a year and end up running another one shutting themselves down again without fully recovering. It’s not that you can’t recover once you see results and feel the “on” feeling it’s hard to not wanna cycle.

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote

The only logical way to recover is trying to limit 1 cycle per year using short ester like test prop and paired with maybe NPP for 10 weeks. Obviously there are other ways but most people can’t hold them selves to 1 cycle a year and end up running another one shutting themselves down again without fully recovering. It’s not that you can’t recover once you see results and feel the “on” feeling it’s hard to not wanna cycle.
****.. yeah I deffinately cant see myself holding off for a whole year. Especially because I lost All of my gains since it was my first cycle and I was uneducated about proper pct... I made a ton of gains. Turned heads. And now that I lost It all I'm too ashamed to even socialize anymore. I want to jump into the next cycle so I can hopefully pct correctly and KEEP those gains and then I'd be pretty happy being patient from that point... hopefully. Lol.
Since new years is coming soon. That counts as my my "one cycle a year" right? Lol

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
****.. yeah I deffinately cant see myself holding off for a whole year. Especially because I lost All of my gains since it was my first cycle and I was uneducated about proper pct... I made a ton of gains. Turned heads. And now that I lost It all I'm too ashamed to even socialize anymore. I want to jump into the next cycle so I can hopefully pct correctly and KEEP those gains and then I'd be pretty happy being patient from that point... hopefully. Lol.
Since new years is coming soon. That counts as my my "one cycle a year" right? Lol
No I mean you just cruise forever that’s one cycle lol

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So that's a yes? I'm basically causing irreversible hormonal suppression with each cycle? Slowly becoming less of a man? Which sucks because then keeping gains must be near impossible. But yeah I guess it wont be so bad as long it wont effect my sex life too much. Need to keep the gf happy. That is a big concern. I guess I can live with small nuts. Once I get married lol

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One way to gauge regression is to measure total test levels and LH levels before and after each cycle.

If for the same level of LH your TT numbers are smaller or if for the same level of test your LH is higher, then you've probably done some damage. Measure FSH also.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Once you hit 30 usually your test levels start to drop anyway for some significantly other may not notice.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So that's a yes? I'm basically causing irreversible hormonal suppression with each cycle? Slowly becoming less of a man? Which sucks because then keeping gains must be near impossible. But yeah I guess it wont be so bad as long it wont effect my sex life too much. Need to keep the gf happy. That is a big concern. I guess I can live with small nuts. Once I get married lol
Google would help with this but yes and no, you’ll do damage regardless, you may recover you may not. I didn’t and I’m on TRT at 22. Just luck of the draw. And yes if you end up like me it’ll affect your sex life until you get checked out. Keeping gains is easy now though cause I ride higher than most people. I sit at 1024 for my test levels and most people sit at 600ish normally. Just have to find a good doc once you do the damage to get you half fixed. TrT comes with a whole host of other issues

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One way to gauge regression is to measure total test levels and LH levels before and after each cycle.

If for the same level of LH your TT numbers are smaller or if for the same level of test your LH is higher, then you've probably done some damage. Measure FSH also.
What If I didnt take my bloods before the cycle? How can I tell? What should I do now?
Also when you say get the bloods done before and after each cycle. I'm assuming you mean after you finish your pct? How long should you wait to get your bloods taken "after"?

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Google would help with this but yes and no, you’ll do damage regardless, you may recover you may not. I didn’t and I’m on TRT at 22. Just luck of the draw. And yes if you end up like me it’ll affect your sex life until you get checked out. Keeping gains is easy now though cause I ride higher than most people. I sit at 1024 for my test levels and most people sit at 600ish normally. Just have to find a good doc once you do the damage to get you half fixed. TrT comes with a whole host of other issues
You mind if I pm you and pick your brain a little? I think thatll really help me decide. And clear up some questions I have. Itd be nice to talk with someone who is close to my age and has personal insight.

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Once you hit 30 usually your test levels start to drop anyway for some significantly other may not notice.
Yeah if I end up on trt in my 30s I'd probably be okay with that. Although i dont fully know the long term sides from TRT. Like your sex life. Mood. Health. Prostate etc.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you use drugs responsibly you should be fine. In your situation I would start with a good diet and a good training routine, when you done that you can start using. If you start now you most likely will lose everything you gain again and again.

I stick to shorter cycles (6-8weeks) and rarely lose anything, a few lbs (which is expected). I use Clomid and do regular bloods. Do all that and you “should” be ok, but it’s no guarantee.

S

Swoler6

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you use drugs responsibly you should be fine. In your situation I would start with a good diet and a good training routine, when you done that you can start using. If you start now you most likely will lose everything you gain again and again.

I stick to shorter cycles (6-8weeks) and rarely lose anything, a few lbs (which is expected). I use Clomid and do regular bloods. Do all that and you “should” be ok, but it’s no guarantee.
Yeah I finished my first ever cycle of ostarine. It was only 5 weeks. But I waited a month untill I learned about serms. Which I have now been taking tamoxifen for about 2 weeks. I'm nervous I may have fucked up. But I've been told I should be okay. Although time/bloods will tell. Just sucks I didnt get bloods before starting cycle.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I finished my first ever cycle of ostarine. It was only 5 weeks. But I waited a month untill I learned about serms. Which I have now been taking tamoxifen for about 2 weeks. I'm nervous I may have fucked up. But I've been told I should be okay. Although time/bloods will tell. Just sucks I didnt get bloods before starting cycle.
You’ll be fine, you might feel like **** right now but you should bounce back, just keep PCT’ing for 6-8 weeks and maybe add a otc test booster like M-Test or something like that. Get your training and diet in order and do more research before your next cycle. Remember that steroids is no magic, if you want to keep your gains and reach your goals, you have to put the work in.
Also, I think SARMS is a waste of time...