New to Hormones? 1st, 2nd 5th cycle?

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As one of the leading companies in the supplement industry and with strongest and most quality products available, we want to see you cycle properly and not dive in headfirst without knowing how to swim.

It is not wise to begin with something such as Super-DMZ 3.0, forget about it at this point. It has 3 potent compounds, 4 once it's metabolized by the body.... not something for beginners as each individual compound can host it's own list of sides and may be very much to handle for a first time
r. A bigger dose or more compounds does not necessarily mean more gains, your body has a limited number of androgen receptors and can only utilize the hormones that bind to them... Once you hit that limit, it doesn't matter what dose or more compounds you stack, the compounds' effectiveness will not be increased. Furthermore, with every little increase in dose, you increase the stress on your body and experience more side effects (always keep in mind, not all side effects can be seen/felt). It's a game of risk vs reward.

Also consider, if you start out with the best on the market, where do you go from there after you complete your cycle? I'd recommend the KISS method to cycling, Keep It Simple (the last part isn't necessary, I'm sure you can guess what the last S stands for). Go with something mild in terms of sides.. all our products work, they work great, and all of them will give you excellent results provided you put the work in and diet properly, train smart, and drink plenty of water. Here's my recommended suggestion for everyone to use as a first cycle, or even a 10[SUP]th[/SUP] cycle to see how everything works whilst on cycle without having to worry so much about side ef
fects. Epi-Andro. It is actually my favorite product we have, especially dosed in the range of 300 - 400mg, however 200mg will work great too. It is very low on sides, can help promote lipolysis (fat loss), it increases muscle density and strength, it brings out vascularity by expelling subcutaneous water under the skin, improves libido, and helps with lethargy that many people experience from several hormones. It can be effectively used alone at 300 - 400mg, or stacked with just about any compound and improve the quality of any cycle it is incorporated.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 6
Epi-Andro
3-6 caps upon waking

1-Andro
3-6 caps upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Tamoxifen Citrate
20mg (1mL) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Shopping Cart:

IronMagLabs
2-4x Epi-Andro
2-4x 1-Andro

2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Contro

IronMagResearch
1x Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) http://www.IronMagResearch.com

Adrenolin15 =15% OFF ALL IronMagLabs & Research PRODUCTS

Beyond getting blood work, it would also be wise to take regular checks of your heart rate, as well as your blood pressure.

You may want to consider use of normal staples such as
IML Maximum Pump (Pre-Workout)
IML Flex Rx (Joint/Tendon Support)
IML Complete Protein (10 sources of Protein, low calorie, low sugar)
IML Essence EFA (Omega-3 Complex [EPA/DHA])
IML Multi Rx (Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex - Designed Specifically for Athletes)
Vitamin C (Immune Support)
Zinc (Immune Support)
Taurine (Blood Pressure Support/Prevention of Back Pumps)
Potassium (Essential Electrolyte for Hydration, Alleviates and Prevents Cramping)
1.5 gallons (192oz)+ water daily
^^Contact me if you need my recommended dosages for any of these.

Private Messages are Welcomed

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Good read

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great post with some really good information for beginners or even advanced users. Thanks

Warthog13

Awards
As a novice, thanks for putting this together. There sure is a lot to consider and plan in preparation.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
can't wait to run this in 7 weeks, cutting for a shoot, only concern is 1-andro putting on weight. but i know for sure I'm running EA

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an older post but had a question about this.

Would Nolvadex really be necessary for this cycle? Or would something like Erase Pro or E-Control do the job for the entire PCT?

Thanks for the great info!

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Necessary, no? You don't necessarily have to take a PCT at all. Most people will still recover after several months time. I prefer and recommend having on hand at all times the proper SERMs and AI's be it a light cycle or heavy cycle.... you're messing with your hormonal balance, I wouldn't take it lightly. Also, I'm not a fan of using a solo AI such as what you suggested for PCT. Either solo SERM or a SERM followed by a mild AI are what I usually recommend.