Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

NEW TO ALL THIS, GOING TO CYCLE HEMAGUNO. THOUGHTS?

GonaBeBig

Member
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to all this,bodybuilding,dieting,high protein, etc. I have been on a high proten, weight lifing,hard training program for about a year lost 30 pounds of fat. I do multiple protien shakes a day,high protein 6 to 8 meals,creatine,nitic oxide stack and I really want to gain some lean muscle and bluk a bit. I ordered Hemaguon along with a liver helper and PCT for the post 4f week cycle. Any thoughts about Hemaguno does it work) Is it crap? Any sides to be expected? Thank you all in advance for your help!!
 
I've gone thru 4 bottles of hemaguno. Solo or stacked, it seemed to be useless. At extremely high doses, some have reported a little sumthin. I hope you got it cheap, like I did--$10 per bottle. I noticed NO sides from hemaguno, but also found it useless.

I've Had VERY good results with hdrol. Even run straight at 50mg/daily. If you already bought the hemaguno, try stacking it with maybe 50+mg/hdrol daily for a month. Hdrol will give you mild sides, and you should follow with proper pct.

Being a noob, avoid superdrol (mdrol). Stick to the "milder" ph's like epi or hdrol.

Absolute must: HEAVY compound lifts.

Keep reading.
 
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to all this,bodybuilding,dieting,high protein, etc. I have been on a high proten, weight lifing,hard training program for about a year lost 30 pounds of fat. I do multiple protien shakes a day,high protein 6 to 8 meals,creatine,nitic oxide stack and I really want to gain some lean muscle and bluk a bit. I ordered Hemaguon along with a liver helper and PCT for the post 4f week cycle. Any thoughts about Hemaguno does it work) Is it crap? Any sides to be expected? Thank you all in advance for your help!!

Tell us what you plan on for PCT and we can tell you whether you are ready for steroids yet. I have a good feeling that you are way too new to be doing steroids.
 
Back
Top