New test/dbol cycle pending!

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Mine came pre mixed...didn't really have an option...am i just ****ed now?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I have all 5000iu mixed...never saw a video or anything about it going bad that quickly or what to do to save it other than fridge and tin foil...

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Do i need to order another vial and pray because the **** is already mixed up and if i made an extreme error im gonna be furious with myself

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Plus im starting first shot today so deff need some advice on what to do...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive never had it premixed, honestly i wouldn't trust it, ive always herd it starts breaking down after 2 weeks. I only use hcg last 2 weeks of a cycle so i never had issues. If that stuff got mixed a month ago it could already be useless

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
****...so i really am boned...i love wasting money so much...so would you guys even run what i have or order a new batch not pre mixed and blast it the last 3 weeks before pct

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Would you even use what i have? It will it do more harm than good?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
So maybe just run it as i was gonna? Even though it will be well past its prime use time? Or try to order some new and just blast it before pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I personally would get more just in case, how you use it is a matter of preference

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
So maybe use what i have up until 3 weeks before and then reconstitute some fresh and use it at a higher dose right before pct? Sound good?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Probably going to get a preg. Test tomorrow to see if hcg is still good or not

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Weighed in last night at 223 guys...weight is steady going up still....but sadly tomorrow ill be dropping the dbol (1 week early) because even on taurine, the back pumps are too bad..

On lower body days im going in the gym already barely able to stand. Don't get me wrong, the strength gains I've got from it have been great but the back pain is almost unbearable.

Pip on shots isn't bad though, on the up side. Within the next week or 2 i expect to see test starting to kick in so i don't feel too bad about dropping three dbol early.

Workouts are still doing really well...still seeing pr's and im gonna keep eating the way i have been so hopefully i won't drop weight too bad off the dbol.

Any imput so far? Questions?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Now im ****ed guys....Pretty sure i at least really badly stained my hamstring tonight lifting....heard an audible rip and then my leg went numb...no apparent bruising so maybe it didn't tear but hurt like hell..

Im too far into this to pull back now but i can't lift legs now....what the **** do i do...

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Five days later it still hurts but it's not nearly as bad...taking it really easy on legs this week and probably next week too but have still been getting in the gym for upper body.

Best highlight so far was put up 315x 3 sets of 8 bench easy as ****.

Felt great and weight is holding around 221 right now (dropped the dbol at start of week 4 so i know i shed some water)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stop all hamstring related exercises and do light quad n calf work, give it a week or so and ease back in slowly, in the mean time turn up the volume on upper body. Whats your split look like

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Goes:
heavy lower
Rest
Heavy upper
Rest
Speed work lower
Speed work upper

Kind of a West side variant but i only use the exercises I've seen to work for me over the years with some assistance work thrown in to target weak points

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So hows it gonna work if your hamstring injured, you got some drastic changes to make. I broke my ankles at 1 point and while rehabilitating them i did a push pull with light quads on push and light hams on pull "had really weak legs from not walking for 4-6 months" and did mobility work for my ankles every work out. If your hurt you probably shouldn't be going heavy or speed work for a while, fighting through could cause a bigger injury, gotta make some tweaks

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im thinking, for now, i will keep the speed\heavy for upper because it works...but for lower...just do more light volume 2x a week until full strength Comes back

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Sounds good...i skipped one leg work out totally because i really didn't feel like i could have squatted 135 lol.
It feels better than that now but i still want to be safe

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Before i got hurt i was reppin 315 atg for 12 and when i got back to squating i started at 95lbs. Because i still have ankle pain i pre exhust with ham curl/leg ext super sets 30 reps a piece then hop on squats for sets of 10-20. No impressive numbers but strength and mobility is coming back slowly. Point being, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do.

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I know the feeling....but this ham pull isn't so severe as your ankle issue i don't think

But i will be narrowing my squat stance when i start again...i squatted very wide...almost as wide as geared lifters (and broke parallel like that)

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Ok so, im currently in week 7 coming up on 8. Weight is sitting at 227 right now post-****. So we're up 17 lbs right now...very minimal bloat if any...only other noticeable side is a bit of acne on shoulders and arms.

Lifting has been good. Bench has been phenomenal....top sets include recently:
315x8x3
340x6x3
365x3 floor press
385x2
385x5 sling shot with pauses

That's over the past weeks of course.

Squats are getting back up from the injury...did a day with 315 on box squats for 3s for 10 sets with no pain

Deadlifts i haven't fooled with as much due to wanting to put minimal stress on the leg but have still been in the 400s on them beltless

All in all (injury excluded..) im loving this run so far

Attachments

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
I know no one is still following this but the cycle is done at 12 weeks now. Final shot was yesterday night. Now we wait the 2 weeks before pct!

Summary is thus:
Loved it! Im sitting at 230-231 post **** now That's a 19-20 lb gain for this cycle. I will post up a pic or 2 but i haven't had hardly any sides....nuts are fine thanks to hcg. Hit the 400lb bench 2 weeks ago :) also pulled 565 again despite having that bad hamstring injury around well 3.
Squats are bad right now but that's coming back with time.
All in all? I had a fantastic time with this!

20170505_232446.jpg

Attachments

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Im really sorry to anyone who might have been seeking a more detailed log but i got really busy with work too. But im more than happy to answer anything or take any advice on pending pct!

n3rd

Awards
need to setup a picture of a before and after side by side..
How was your mental game throughout the whole ordeal?
When were you taking dbol? halfs throughout the day or full before workout??

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
1. Before: View attachment 148656

After: View attachment 148657

2. Mental game was pretty strong...felt amazing compared to what i usually was...good mood, great lifts, overall fantastic feeling.

3. Dbol was first 3 weeks only (discontinued due to back pump even tho strength was awesome)

4. Did split doses on dbol approx 8 to 10 hrs apart

n3rd

Awards
Attachments don't seem to be working.

Did you maintain your gains (both strength and size)?

Redhuman

Redhuman

Awards
Currently yes everything is good...not sure why attachments aren't working though...but im not bloated strength is still good. I call this a success!

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I know no one is still following this but the cycle is done at 12 weeks now. Final shot was yesterday night. Now we wait the 2 weeks before pct!

Summary is thus:
Loved it! Im sitting at 230-231 post **** now That's a 19-20 lb gain for this cycle. I will post up a pic or 2 but i haven't had hardly any sides....nuts are fine thanks to hcg. Hit the 400lb bench 2 weeks ago :) also pulled 565 again despite having that bad hamstring injury around well 3.
Squats are bad right now but that's coming back with time.
All in all? I had a fantastic time with this!

View attachment 148535
Congrats on a great cycle man and I'm mirin your beard gains lol