*NEW* Super Stimulant Now Available (MA Labs)

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methyl-BLUE

***IMPORTANT***

"Caffeine Content
& Threshold Dosing"

Caffeine Dose

Methyl-BLUE contains ONLY 200 mg of caffeine per FULL 6 cap dose. I purposely made the product with low caffeine for two reasons...

1.) I didn't want to make another high-caffeine copycat product, which costs pennies to make and offers nothing new.

2.) I wanted people to still be able to drink their coffee...and/or tailor their caffeine dose to their liking.

We all know caffeine works, but do any of us want to pay $40+for what is basically nothing more than a caffeine pill? I didn't think most people would, so I kept the caffeine low and relied primarily on the phenylethylamine class of drugs, along with aliphatic alkylamines, in order to power the product's effects.

By doing so Methyl-BLUE provides an effect different from the typical high-dose caffeine product, while still providing them with the freedom to consume additional caffeine if wanted...in whatever amount they desire.

We all know caffeine is a powerful stimulant, but tolerance is highly variable--more than any other stimulant on the market. On the low end, we have people who only want to consume 100-200 mg, while others will push it up into the 400 mg (or even more) range. There is a big difference between these dosing ranges, so it was critical for me to limit the caffeine dose to 200 mg per full 6 cap serving. This was the only way to keep those with a low caffeine tolerance from taking more than they want to, while also enabling those with a higher caffeine tolerance to increase their caffeine dose according to their own needs.

So, for those of you out there who want a bigger caffeine kick...by all means, go for it. The great thing about caffeine is that one could add 100-200 mg of extra caffeine (either in the form of coffee or pill) and noticeably add to its potency...for literally pennies per dose. This is only possible with caffeine because of its super low cost. There are a lot of guys out there who want to be able to continue drinking their coffee...or who will want to add some pure caffeine to the mix in either powder or pill form. Any of these options is extremely cheap and gives the customer the power to tailor the caffeine dose to their own liking. In the end, I felt it was better to leave the caffeine dose low and allow those with a greater caffeine tolerance to add a bit more, if desired.

Methyl-BLUE Dosing

I want to talk about dosing for a minute. First off, and of GREAT importance, is that Methyl-BLUE has a THRESHOLD dose!!!!
This dose BEGINS at 4 caps...but most people will find the full dose (6 caps) to provide the desired effect....and those with a high caffeine tolerance may even want to add additional caffeine, if they're looking for maximum potency.

DO NOT think that you can take 2-3 caps and get a good effect. You won't. 4 caps is "beginner" range...for those with no stimulant tolerance. There is a reason I have the serving size listed on the bottle. It was formulated to be used as DIRECTED. Please refrain from posting reviews on
LESS THAN RECOMMENDED doses, as the product was not designed to provide the desired effect at sub-optimal doses. Failing to do this would be like taking a product with a single capsule as a serving size...dividing its contents into 1/3rd's...and then reporting on its effects. That doesn't give potential customers a fair report. Just because the serving size is 4-6 capsules (out of necessity) does NOT mean that it was designed to be taken at only a few caps. I was forced to use 6 caps as an optimal serving size because some of the ingredients must be dosed in the 1,000+ mg range in order to provide the desired effect.

4-6 caps is the dosing range, with 4 caps being for those with low stim tolerances (particularly a low caffeine tolerance) and 6 caps being better suited to those with a higher tolerance (those who regularly consume 300-400 g of caffeine may want to add an extra 100-200 mg of caffeine to the product). With that said, it is obviously completely fine to use whatever amount of caps you want, but please refrain form doing so and then saying the product didn't do much, as the product is intended to be used at 4 caps for those with a low stim tolerance and 6 caps for those with moderate-high stim tolerances.

The second point one must understand is that Methyl-BLUE is NOT something you can use everyday an expect to continue experiencing its full effects. Why? Because it relies largely on phenylethylamines to power its effects (it contains nearly 2 grams of total phenylethylamines), which build tolerance RAPIDLY. Literally, after 3 days of continuous use, its effects will already be significantly diminished. This is just the way PEA-based compounds are. In other words, if you start out at 3 caps...think you need more, then jump to 4 caps the next day...then 5 caps the next day...then 6 caps the next day, you ill be shooting yourself in the foot...because each day you will be building a greater and greater tolerance.

Methyl-BLUE is like Vicaine in this regard. It needs to be limited to 3-4 days per week in order to maintain its effects...with a day off inbetween doses...or a maximum of two days in a row before taking a couple days off. Again, this is just how the PEA-based compounds are when used at appreciable doses. Tolerance builds quickly. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to restore tolerance, but days off are REQUIRED. You simply can NOT use this product daily without experiencing significantly diminished effects.

So, I recommend limiting it's use to 3-4 days per week, or every other day, at the most.

I felt this info was important to get out there. Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in favor of the lower caffeine content. I'm stuck at 600mg a day and I hate it every time I try and cut back the pressure in my head gets so bad it becomes unbearable like a week straight trying to cut back till I just give in.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in favor of the lower caffeine content. I'm stuck at 600mg a day and I hate it every time I try and cut back the pressure in my head gets so bad it becomes unbearable like a week straight trying to cut back till I just give in.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl-BLUE

"Super Stimulant"

Now Available!!!

View attachment 195529

Link: MA Labs | Cutting Edge Supplements
I really despise how this was labeled. Like it is a solid stimulant blend. Like really damn good, but what's up with using the most obscure nomenclature for things like piperine, or not labeling caffeine just as caffeine, or why you alternate from using proper nomenclature to obscure synonyms to regular compound names? Like why use nomenclature for caffeine, but call methylliberine and not 2-Methoxy-1,7,9-trimethylpurine-6,8-dione. That along with being one of your only prop blends has me questioning lots of things. Like I know you only sell stuff that works, but like I REALLY want to get a bottle now if you know what I mean? @Mike Arnold

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really despise how this was labeled. Like it is a solid stimulant blend. Like really damn good, but what's up with using the most obscure nomenclature for things like piperine, or not labeling caffeine just as caffeine, or why you alternate from using proper nomenclature to obscure synonyms to regular compound names? Like why use nomenclature for caffeine, but call methylliberine and not 2-Methoxy-1,7,9-trimethylpurine-6,8-dione. That along with being one of your only prop blends has me questioning lots of things. Like I know you only sell stuff that works, but like I REALLY want to get a bottle now if you know what I mean? @Mike Arnold
The following statement should answer all your questions....

I don't want anyone knowing what the exact formula is...because I don't want it replicated. It's that simple.

With that said, stimulant products are purely subjective in terms of user assessment. By and large, stimulant products are only used for the feeling or performance benefits they provide, unlike growth or recovery agents, which are rated objectively based on dosage. For example, if you took two different stimulant products; one with a prop blend and the other without, all that really matters is which product the user likes better based on his/her subjective experience (particularly as it relates to feeling/performance). What is listed on the label is pretty much irrelevant in terms of product evaluation, as differences in metabolism, tolerance and personal preference are used to determine what product the user thinks is ideal, not formula details.

This is very different from products which rely on compounds or categories of compounds which provide outwardly imperceivable benefits, such as recovery/growth agents. In this case, the exact dosage(s) must be listed, as dosage is the primary determinant of both product efficacy and comparison. For example, if we were looking at two vials of testosterone; one with the dosage listed and the other without, we would be unable to determine which product is superior, as dosage (all other factors being equal) is the main factor in determining product superior.

When it comes to products that are rated purely on subjective user feeling/performance, dosage means nothing. Subjective experience means everything.

Because of Methyl-BLUE's subjective nature, I was able to protect personal interests without compromising product integrity.

Last edited:
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The following statement should answer all your questions....

I don't want anyone knowing what the exact formula is...because I don't want it replicated. It's that simple.

With that said, stimulant products are purely subjective in terms of user assessment. By and large, stimulant products are only used for the feeling or performance benefits they provide, unlike growth or recovery agents, which are rated objectively based on dosage. For example, if you took two different stimulant products; one with a prop blend and the other without, all that really matters is which product the user likes better based on his/her subjective experience (particularly as it relates to feeling/performance). What is listed on the label is pretty much irrelevant in terms of product evaluation, as differences in metabolism, tolerance and personal preference are used to determine what product the user thinks is ideal, not formula details.

This is very different from products which rely on compounds or categories of compounds which provide outwardly imperceivable benefits, such as recovery/growth agents. In this case, the exact dosage(s) must be listed, as dosage is the primary determinant of both product efficacy and comparison. For example, if we were looking at two vials of testosterone; one with the dosage listed and other other without, we would be unable to determine which product is superior, as dosage (all other factors being equal) is the main factor in determining product superior.

When it comes to products that are rated purely on user feeling/performance, dosage means nothing. Subjective experience means everything.

Because of Methyl-BLUE's subjective nature, I was able to protect personal interests without compromising product integrity.
I dont disagree, and I share the same sentiment with regards to prop blends for stimulants. I do however, feel people should atleast vaguely know what they are consuming, and switching from compounds names to nomenclature and obscure synonyms makes that very hard for most users. Either way I'll probably buy a bottle when cash frees up, as this does look great.