Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only waiting on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacturer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product description like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like molecules (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significant more powerful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibition.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to understanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic group of MAO's. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two classes of classes of MAOI's is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too little of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this obstacle by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but by also including an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescription-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 120 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only wating on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacurer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product desription like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like moleucles (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significanty more poweful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibtion.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to undertanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic grouop of MAOs. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two neurotransmitters is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too litte of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this issue by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but it also includes an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescrition-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 120 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.
I wish I could order from your site using my debit card!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excited for this. I hear this is rolling out any day now!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has arrived!!!!! As usual, labels are holding things up, BUT...as least I know it is here and ready to go. I will be sending Wesley...and a handful of other people, some samples. I will put up a thread asking people for loggers...and yes, you will be one of them (if you want). :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I could order from your site using my debit card!!!
E-check is super easy, brother. Just easy as a cc. All you do is enter your routing and account number...which is right on the front of your paper checks. That's it. I've had 10,000's of orders with e-checks and no one has ever had any problems. Some people couldn't figure out what their routing and account numbers were, but no real problems.

I do take personal checks as well...so if someone really wants something they can always send a check in the mail. Anyone who orders with the personal check option is provided with the mailing address. I sent you a PM.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has arrived!!!!! As usual, labels are holding things up, BUT...as least I know it is here and ready to go. I will be sending Wesley...and a handful of other people, some samples. I will put up a thread asking people for loggers...and yes, you will be one of them (if you want). :)
Of course I do
Let me know whatever you need. Really excited to try this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in...I love stims.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a printer with avery labels if you need help with labeling. :)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, awesome development. Keeping eyes open for sure

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I spoke to Mike this week. I know he's been super busy but he should chime in very soon.

Nucci21

Awards
This sounds awesome! Couple of newbie questions for you:

1. What’s site will this be available on?

2. Is there a time frame when it will be available?

3. How can I be notified when it is available?

4. Do you take pre-orders?

Thank you for your help and time.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds awesome! Couple of newbie questions for you:

1. What’s site will this be available on?

2. Is there a time frame when it will be available?

3. How can I be notified when it is available?

4. Do you take pre-orders?

Thank you for your help and time.
"WES20" is the coupon code for 15% off. The site is www.masupps.com

It will be ready to go sometime next week, we think.

You will see my massive posts on every forum possible with WES15 plastered everywhere to the degree you will be sickened by my promoting, but in love with the fact that it is ready.

We do not take pre orders. Pre orders ALWAYS backfire. Shippers are always late and right now, is worse then ever. Preorders assure we get thousands of messages prior, asking where your product is

On that note ty for your excitement and I look forward to you ordering this product!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey AM,sorry for the delay

Was waiting for this product to be revealed by now and I did speak to Mike this week. It turns out the entire batch has to be re-capped, so honestly I don't even know how long of a delay that is going to cause.

I'm really very sorry as I know you guys, like me have been waiting for this to arrive yesterday

As soon as I hear any updates I will pass them on. Again my apologies for the disappointment.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It should only be a couple week wait...possibly as long as 3 weeks, but I think less than that.

ratedrudy

Awards
How many hours do the effects last? Is this something I can use for focus?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The pro-focus effect is tremendous. The effects last for about 3-5 hours, depending on dose.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would you consider this an MAOI ?
It contains MAOIs. These are used to increase the potency and duration of certain amphetamine-like ingredients.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I assume this product would be a No if one is on a SSRI/SNRI?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I must put MAOI use in the warning, as many antidepressants work by inhibiting MAO. So, while the following is not a recommendation, I do not think it will be a problem taking Methyl-Blue with the vast majority of SSRIs, especially those products made within the last 30-40 years.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Normally, they are contraindicated due to elevating serotonin levels to dangerous levels. But, this is specific to their mode of action. The way I remember it from pharmacology decades ago, the MAOI inhibits serotonin metabolism, the SSRIs allow the serotonin to linger longer before re-entering the cycle. Therefore, higher levels which can become dangerously elevated. But again, that blanket contraindication is not based on specificity, it is the knee-jerk response your doc would give you.

I'm sure MA will respond. He seems pretty attentive, informative, and open based on other threads of his I came across.