NEW Super Stim...coming soon (by MA Labs)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only wating on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacurer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product desription like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like moleucles (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significanty more poweful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibtion.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to undertanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic grouop of MAOs. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two classes of MAOs is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too litte of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this issue by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but it also includes an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescrition-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 80 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.

Last edited:
SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following; definitely looking forward to trying this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be two much for an old man like me ???

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be two much for an old man like me ???
If you have currently existing high blood pressure, I do not recommend it. If your BP is fine, then it should be OK. One good thing about this product is that a full serving is 4 caps, so you can easily titrate the dosage downward if necessary.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have currently existing high blood pressure, I do not recommend it. If your BP is fine, then it should be OK. One good thing about this product is that a full serving is 4 caps, so you can easily titrate the dosage downward if necessary.
Good idea, start at 2 and work up.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...I think 6 sounds about right. for me anyways!!!
I was thinking of you when I saw this @thebigt aka Stim Junkie !!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following. So will these be a competitor to the ECA stack?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@
Mike Arnold
Have you done any testing on this as far a weight loss ? Clen is the best I have found. How would you compare it ?

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will it make you pop for meth on a drug test? I know craze did and a popular one called excelsior does 100 percent

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
you probably popped for amphetamine due to the octopamine in the excelsior

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excelsior is spiked with some amphetamine derivative like CRAZE. Who knows what it could be, there are so many many amphetamine analogues and salts that are out there it would blow your mind. Look into PiHKAL and TiHKAL by Alexander Shulgin and you'll see what I mean.

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
Looking forward to this as well. Any ETA on availability or a pre-sale?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excelsior is spiked with some amphetamine derivative like CRAZE. Who knows what it could be, there are so many many amphetamine analogues and salts that are out there it would blow your mind. Look into PiHKAL and TiHKAL by Alexander Shulgin and you'll see what I mean.
I went through a tub of Excelsior last month and eventually got to the point where I was taking a scoop of it once per day before every cardio session. When the tub ran out, the next day I was super sore and creaky all over - it was like all my joints had aged 250 yrs overnight and my cardio session was extremely sluggish. I felt like a beat-up old man. However, a day or two later I felt fine.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went through a tub of Excelsior last month and eventually got to the point where I was taking a scoop of it once per day before every cardio session. When the tub ran out, the next day I was super sore and creaky all over - it was like all my joints had aged 250 yrs overnight and my cardio session was extremely sluggish. I felt like a beat-up old man. However, a day or two later I felt fine.
I was planning on trying their fat burner product that works as an appetite suppressant, but I'm nervous because it's clearly spiked too and probably with whatever is in Excelsior. I'm sure it's got something in it that's not on the label, and I really don't like taking something that I don't know what it is and what the dosage is. Plus, I'm drug tested randomly, and I'm worried about showing up a positive for amphetamines from using it. So, I've been using Magnitude Life Sciences - Dark Energy. It has DMAA/DHMA and about 400mg of caffeine. It's strong AF, so I usually only use half a scoop, but it packs a punch and I know what's in it and how much I'm getting.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was planning on trying their fat burner product that works as an appetite suppressant, but I'm nervous because it's clearly spiked too and probably with whatever is in Excelsior. I'm sure it's got something in it that's not on the label, and I really don't like taking something that I don't know what it is and what the dosage is. Plus, I'm drug tested randomly, and I'm worried about showing up a positive for amphetamines from using it. So, I've been using Magnitude Life Sciences - Dark Energy. It has DMAA/DHMA and about 400mg of caffeine. It's strong AF, so I usually only use half a scoop, but it packs a punch and I know what's in it and how much I'm getting.
I've heard that the company's fat burner supplement "feels" the same as Excelsior, so you're probably right about it being spiked with the same drug. The only reason I'm not worried about taking it is because I'm not currently working in a job where I'm drug tested, although that might change soon, so the party might be over before too long.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard that the company's fat burner supplement "feels" the same as Excelsior, so you're probably right about it being spiked with the same drug. The only reason I'm not worried about taking it is because I'm not currently working in a job where I'm drug tested, although that might change soon, so the party might be over before too long.
Depending on what it's spiked with, it could be potentially dangerous. There are just so many amphetamine derivatives it could be that are out there, it could potentially be neurotoxic, cardiotoxic, etc. So, I definitely wouldn't continously use it for months and months.

Here's an example of a research amphetamine that was floating around out there for awhile, and there are millions of others it could be.

Here's a list of any of the amphetamine derivatives it might be, all of them carry risks, and if it's a totally new research chemical amphetamine that's never been studied, who knows what it could do in the body.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on what it's spiked with, it could be potentially dangerous. There are just so many amphetamine derivatives it could be that are out there, it could potentially be neurotoxic, cardiotoxic, etc. So, I definitely wouldn't continously use it for months and months.

Here's an example of a research amphetamine that was floating around out there for awhile, and there are millions of others it could be.

Here's a list of any of the amphetamine derivatives it might be, all of them carry risks, and if it's a totally new research chemical amphetamine that's never been studied, who knows what it could do in the body.

You brought up really good points. I'm definitely looking forward to learning what the compound is when the product inevitably undergoes lab analysis as it becomes more popular and ubiquitous.

Something distinctive I've noticed with this PWO that I haven't noticed with others is the fact that there is practically no crash for me, and it doesn't make me feel irritable at all; in fact, during the hours that pass after exercising, I'm actually in a more pleasant, outgoing mood. On the other hand, the post-workout following DMAA use is really miserable for me in terms of feeling slow, sluggish, "blah" (literally just a totally crashed feeling). Also, instead of the stim dick I get after I've taken DMAA, I've noticed that I actually have an EASIER time getting it up 6-8 hrs after taking it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Mike Arnold do you still plan to have this up for sale on 6/8/20 like the website is showing?