NEW Super Stim...coming soon (by MA Labs).

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coming soon....

"Methyl-BLUE"

By MA Labs

New Super Stimulant Product

Well, guys, it has been 4 months in the works (trying to get the necessary raws), but we've finally been able to source everything and put this product into production. It should be available in just a few weeks--for real this time. My manufacturer (great guy) is making it now, so I'm really only wating on the label, which is being created now. After it is created it needs to be sent over to the printing company, then shipped out to the manufacurer and finally sent to me as a finished product.

What is this Stuff?

OK, so what exactly is this stuff? Rather than presenting a multi-page product desription like I usually do (that will come later), I'll just get right to the point. Methyl-BLUE is a pure stimulant product in encapsulated form. Its foundation is centered around several currently existing amphetamine-like moleucles (i.e. molecules with an amphetamine backbone) at extremely high doses. How high? Looking at the numbers, each of these molecules will be dosed roughly 7-10X HIGHER than competing companies. I say "looking at the numbers" because the numbers alone don't tell the full story. In reality, Methyl-BLUE will be significanty more poweful than what the numbers indicate due to something called MAO inhibtion.

MAO Inhibition

Understanding what MAO is and what it does in the body is critical to undertanding why Methyl-BLUE is so effective. MAO, otherwise known monoamine oxidases, are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidation of monoamines. Why is this relevant? Because virtually all of the amphetamine-based ingredients on the market today are broken down by MAO. Failing to address this issue not only reduces the length of time that these ingredients remain active in the body, but it also greatly reduces their potency.

While MAO inhibitors are the key to getting the most out of these amphetamine-based compounds, including just any MAO inhibitor is not the answer. One most also consider not only their oral bioavailability, but also the class of MAO that each compound targets. There are two basic grouop of MAOs. These are MAO-A and MAO-B. MAO-A primarily targets the breakdown of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine, while MAO-B primarily targets dopamine. Properly balancing the inhibition of these two neurotransmitters is crucial to achieving the best effect possible, as inhibiting them in improper ratios will result in certain effects overpowering others. For example, epinephrine is the chemical responsible for that surge in energy and alertness we feel when we take a stimulant, while dopamine is responsible for their feel good effects (improved mood, euphoria, etc.). Too much or too litte of each will result in a poorly formulated product that provides either too much energy with an inadequate feel-good effect, or a powerful feel-good effect with inadequate energy.

Unfortunately, the large majority of today's products (if they contain any MAO inhibitor at all) are comprised primarily of MAO-A inhibitors. Methyl-BLUE overcomes this issue by including not only a very large dose of a highly effective MAO-A inhibitor, but it also includes an MAO-B inhibitor with GREATER potency than the prescrition-only, pro-dopaminergic drug, Selegiline!

"Ampehta-RUSH"

Methyl-BLUE's proprietary stimulant formula, called "Ampheta-RUSH", is the industry's hardest-hitting, most powerful amphetamine-like product on the market today, but it doesn't end there. In addition to the Ampheta-RUSH formula, Methyl-BLUE also contains a host of other stimulants with significant dopaminergic effects, which further enhance the product's engery producing and euhporia promoting properties.

Each bottle of Methyl-BLUE will contain 120 capsules at a 4 cap serving size. The price will be $47.99 pre-discount.

Last edited:

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. How are the possible side effects? Heart rate? Blood pressure? Anxiety? I loved Aterall ER and most likely will try this. Any news on Aterall ER coming back or the new pre?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks interesting. How are the possible side effects? Heart rate? Blood pressure? Anxiety? I loved Aterall ER and most likely will try this. Any news on Aterall ER coming back or the new pre?
Methyl-BLUE will produce the same type of effects that amphetamines do in, general. If you don't like hard-hitting stimulants, this is not for you. It is VERY differnet than Aterall-ER.

I have no idea when Aterall-ER will be back in stock. I am currently unable to source all of the ingredients at a reasonable price, so I have no ETA, unfortunately. Sorry.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Methyl-BLUE will produce the same type of effects that amphetamines do in, general .

I have no idea when Aterall-ER will be back. I am currently unable to source all of the ingredients at a reasonable price, so I have no ETA, unfortunately.
Is the MAO inhibition reversible?
Of, course. Otherwise, the product wouldn't wear off.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyl-BLUE will produce the same type of effects that amphetamines do in, general. If you don't like hard-hitting stimulants, this is not for you. It is VERY differnet than Aterall-ER.

I have no idea when Aterall-ER will be back in stock. I am currently unable to source all of the ingredients at a reasonable price, so I have no ETA, unfortunately. Sorry.
I do enjoy real amphetamines (at a lower reasonable dose) How many capsules per serving? Will sample packs be made available?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do enjoy real amphetamines (at a lower reasonable dose) How many capsules per serving?
Like it says in the OP...4 caps. :) This eans you can break up your dose into 4 differet dosing sizes. However, I woudn't recommend going too low, as these type of product has a "threshhold dose", at which it becomes effective. Taking 1 cap likely wouldn't do much. 2 caps would be the minimum in my opinion, but most people will probably settle in at 3-4 caps.

Will sample packs be made available?
Nope. If I were to just ship out sample packs to anyone who wanted them, I would end up spending iterally $1,000s of dollars in shipping costs alone, plus give away the equivalent of 100's of bottles of pills...all in a few weeks.

When sample packs are made, not only is it nornally only done by the very large companies, but they're normally included with orders (to get the person to try the new product) or handed out at convention centers when comps are going on. I am unaware of ny compyn that just ships out free sample packs by themselves. It just isn't financially feasible to spend shipping + product cost on 1,000's of people, while making zero profit...unless the comoany wants to lose a bunch of money.

Loggers will happen, though.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
How would this comparable to Adderall/Vyvanse?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would this comparable to Adderall/Vyvanse?
Different...harder hitting. For many, Adderall doent really "hit". It often provides a very focused, calm energy with mood improvement. You don't normally feel like running around with Adderall, for example. Methyl-BLUE provides a big energy and euhoria surge that lasts about 2 hours.

This isn't a product I wanted to last for a long time. Not only would it make nighttime workouts impossible for many people, but a lot of people don't want a stim product that lasts a long time. They want to do their workout and then get back to normal. Stims that last for 4-6 hours produce a large spike in cortisol, while also crushing appetite for a decent portion of the day. Methyl-BLUE won't do this. It's in an out in about 2 hours...and it hits quickly. Once the effects start coming on they come on at full force within a few minutes. Within minutes of first feeling it you will be flying at 100% capacity.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this like a 1 or 2x a week type product? Interested.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this like a 1 or 2x a week type product? Interested.
Nope. It's just like any other stim product. In my oinion, most stim products should be limited to 3-4X weekly.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t have the brain capacity left to read beyond the first few lines of this post, but I love it!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to step on any toes here, but since it’s the name of the product and an MAO a and b inhibitor. I think it’s safe to say that one of the ingredients is methylene blue. Which I think is awesome! I really can’t wait for this!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t want to step on any toes here, but since it’s the name of the product and an MAO a and b inhibitor. I think it’s safe to say that one of the ingredients is methylene blue. Which I think is awesome! I really can’t wait for this!
Yes, that’s what I first thought when I saw his post about it. I think it also mentions more ingredients will be in the mix. I am very interested.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any form of yohimbe/bine in it, yes or no?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds great! Do you have any idea if it would have any interaction with SSRIs or other anti-depressants since it acts on MAO?

Do you have a newsletter or anything so we can be notified when it comes out?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds great! Do you have any idea if it would have any interaction with SSRIs or other anti-depressants since it acts on MAO?

Do you have a newsletter or anything so we can be notified when it comes out?
Being that Methyl-BLUE contains MAO-inhibitors, it will have some contraindications, but these contraindications, as well as the degree to which someone might be affected by them, will be dependent on the medication(s) and/or cicumstances of the individual. Obviously, with some anti-depressants being affected by MAO, there will be some degree of interaction (albeit short-lived), but in my opinion, the risk of harm is minute. Possible contraindications (such as high blood pressure, MAO-based drugs, etc.) will be listed in the prouct label. However, as always, consult a physcian prior to use.

I will announce its release both here and via newsletter (the newsletter will be going to customers who have previously ordered from MA Labs and/or MA Research, as I only have access to email addresses that were provided to me during the ordering process).

shannongeikie

shannongeikie

Awards
Hi Mike I’m in Australia and would like to try the product is that possible I know you don’t generally ship to Australia but I’m hoping you can make an exception for me, I will probably turn into a long term customer.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So how soon can we expect this to be available?

clyonsaz

Awards
Any idea if this would cause a false positive on a urine screen?

nebneb

Awards
Keen to try this , doubt it will be shipped / sold in the UK though.

clyonsaz

Awards
Just to be clear. You’re saying it shouldn’t cause any issues with a urine screen right?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just to be clear. You’re saying it shouldn’t cause any issues with a urine screen right?
I'm just guessing here, but if the chemical compound is similar in structure to an amphetamine, it may show up as a false positive on a urine screen. I've had a friend get a false positive screen for DMAA even, but the stuff could have been spiked for all I know.

As far as bypassing a drug test, here a couple videos.

This is for THC mainly:

Here's a video from an ex-Texas drug interdiction officer on how to pass a drug test:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just guessing here, but if the chemical compound is similar in structure to an amphetamine, it may show up as a false positive on a urine screen. I've had a friend get a false positive screen for DMAA even, but the stuff could have been spiked for all I know.

As far as bypassing a drug test, here a couple videos.

This is for THC mainly:

Here's a video from an ex-Texas drug interdiction officer on how to pass a drug test:

Technically, it is possible that ANY PEA-based compound (along with DMAA) could cause a false positive, but it is uncommon, as most labs administer tests which are precise enough to avoid this problem. Since the majority of pre-workouts and stimulant-based products on the market today contain some form of PEA, we could say that all of these products are technically capable of causing a false positive, but how often does that actually happen? Not often.

The point is that Methyl-Blue contains nothing outside of the ordinary, so it is no more likely to cause a false positive than most of the other pres or stim products on the market today. Rather, it is the dosages and ratios of compounds within Methyl-BLUE, along with certain MAOI's, which make it special. So, there is no greater danger in using Methyl-BLUE than most other products in its class.

Note: Methyl-BLUE does not contain DMAA.

Last edited:

clyonsaz

Awards
Very detailed response as usual Mike. Thanks! Any update on the release of this?