New StraightUpKratom.com Halloween House Blend!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the last few years I have been playing around with blends. My goal was to make a blend with max pain relief with max mood boost with slight energy increase. I don't like the jittery feeling of some Kratom so it took a while to find the exact blend and ratios. Its a special Halloween orange blend. Very strong pain killer and mood booster that can be taken during the day or evenings. Almost every day for the last year I make a single dose for the morning. I bought a large mixer today and have been working on a small batch the last few hours and its done!

CLICK HERE--->Introducing our New Orange House Blend!

Halloween Orange Product Pic.jpg

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the last few years I have been playing around with blends. My goal was to make a blend with max pain relief with max mood boost with slight energy increase. I don't like the jittery feeling of some Kratom so it took a while to find the exact blend and ratios. Its a special Halloween orange blend. Very strong pain killer and mood booster that can be taken during the day or evenings. Almost every day for the last year I make a single dose for the morning. I bought a large mixer today and have been working on a small batch the last few hours and its done!

CLICK HERE--->Introducing our New Orange House Blend!

View attachment 173157
Jump on this amazing blend !! You will be sorry if you wait. This will go very fast.
Top quality , top notch customer service and delivery so fast you'll freak.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome!! What’s the current largest discount code?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
For those interested I think there’s actually a Halloween sale for 25% off that started yesterday. Good thing I waited to order!

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
Do you accept bitcoin? Or just routing number?